• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Theresaj

1. T

Help please

Thank you for your advise, I really appreciate it. Yes my Type R is defo my best friend, I've travelled all over the UK in it. Even Island hopping in the Orkney Isles. I was over the moon when the Insurance approved the replacement door & quarter panel but it was when the door & panel were...
  2. T

Help please

Thank you for the advice and the video, it's really interesting to watch.
  3. T

Help please

Firstly, thank you for letting me join the Type R Owners Site. I have been an owner of a Type R 2002 Model for 19 years. I was involved in an accident which resulted in damage to the passenger door & quarter panel. A replacement door & quarter panel have been sourced but when the body shop...
  4. T

Help please

Firstly, thank you for letting me join the Type R Owners Site. I have been an owner of a Type R 2002 Model for 19 years. I was involved in an accident which resulted in damage to the passenger door & quarter panel. A replacement door & quarter panel have been sourced but when the body shop...
Back