• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by TiMtImInYtImTiM

1. TiMtImInYtImTiM

What did you do to your Type R today?

Installed some Unity LED side repeaters from the US this afternoon. Quite pleased at how they look. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. TiMtImInYtImTiM

FL5 New Civic Type R

Dealers have no idea as there is no official word from Honda on anything related to the new Type R. Only the Prototype under wraps at the Tokyo Auto Salon and this drip feed of performance tuning and testing at Suzuka which led to the fastest lap announcement. Anything else is pure speculation...
  3. TiMtImInYtImTiM

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

There really are!
  4. TiMtImInYtImTiM

FK8 Fk8 current values

I was really lucky to get one of the last FK8's off the production line and paid 34k for mine all in. I would expect due to demand to pay 36k for one and that wouldn't be too bad, but anything 40k + is stupid and 46k for a boost blue is mental money. As Dotty says for 35k the FK8 is an...
  5. TiMtImInYtImTiM

FK8 2023 Type R first pics in a simpler camo

The seats wear because they have high bolsters to keep your ass in place during cornering. Be careful what you wish for. We will all be complaining the seats weren’t sporty enough if they modify them too much. The FK8 side bolsters are already a lot softer than the FK2. Sent from my iPhone...
  6. TiMtImInYtImTiM

FK8 Fk8 current values

It's the best FK8 colour IMO. I've had 2 Rallye Red's now.
  7. TiMtImInYtImTiM

FK8 Fk8 current values

I made the decision when I found out there weren't many left that it was going to be a keeper. I had 1 of only 4 remaining Rallye Red cars and being one of the last UK built Type R's it feels special to me.
  8. TiMtImInYtImTiM

FK8 2023 Type R first pics in a simpler camo

I think it looks fantastic in camo. They haven't unveiled the rear lights or most of the details yet. They are testing it in Germany so I would guess that we will see it here in the UK. No news on where it's going to built yet. Interested to see how the car has developed. It needs to be quicker...
  9. TiMtImInYtImTiM

FK8 Aftermarket Exhausts

Exhausts are easy to remove should you need to make a warranty claim. I've had 2 Milltek systems and now have a Remus. The build quality on the Remus is superior, but its nearly double the price. Electronic controller is a must IMO.
  10. TiMtImInYtImTiM

Rays stock is pretty limited at the moment. Best bet is to find a supplier and ask what’s available Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. TiMtImInYtImTiM

Standard ride height and I like how it looks. The overall wheel circumference is the same as OEM and being wider they fill the arches much better Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. TiMtImInYtImTiM

Track and warm weather Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. TiMtImInYtImTiM

Rays 57Xtreme Rev Limit edition wheels went on the car this weekend. Pretty pleased with how they look.
  14. TiMtImInYtImTiM

FK8 Yakushi Show - 12th June

There is a generic FK8/FK2 stand if anyone fancies it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. TiMtImInYtImTiM

FK8 Yakushi Show - 12th June

Hi all, a few of us are meeting on the =AZVLQWJgLEqhcUkfZvG0vFm3GxtUZSgLKQTdSVJ15cEDH1XoN-xUe7CG5tHxlqhfS_Q1oR-HjnqgIHyqYCOLKSZhSkkx6wM9BFTu2-R-J8K5VbHHl9SHPBTnYGliB0ifGyUgO1pLzccufGN4fFqcDfs2F7pRcb0Ft1C9D1y-bS81ElJof8fY7fkdkhhCMcgmX3I&__tn__=kK-R']Dream Automotive stand at the Yakushi show on...
Back