• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Trev H

1. Trev H

FK8 Fk8 current values

Well, the lady wife suffers from a spinal injury so getting in and out of the Civic was quite bad for her and she can’t drive a manual car due to not being able to operate the clutch properly. She drives a Mazda CX3 but we decided to get rid of both and go for something that she can use easily...
  2. Trev H

FK8 Fk8 current values

Well, mine went this morning back to the dealer I bought it from. I got £500 less than I paid for it over three years ago so I can’t complain. So if anyone is after a CW CTR GT, with 8600 miles, there will be one at Howard’s Honda, Taunton very soon.
  3. Trev H

Mileage

I don’t see the point of a rebuild if the engine is performing as it should and doesn’t leak oil/water/air/exhaust gases or make strange noises. Take it to a decent tuning company and have a compression test done just to make sure the pistons/rings/bores are ok and continue to enjoy.
  4. Trev H

Variable Service Indicator.

Yep, just oil
  5. Trev H

FK8 FK8 CTR Sport Line Ride

I thought the new Megane RS was a bit harsher than the FK8
  6. Trev H

FK8 FK8 CTR Sport Line Ride

You should try the 20’s!
  7. Trev H

FK8 Fk8 current values

I took mine for a service this morning. I was approached afterwards by the service manager and a workshop technician who wanted first refusal when I sell. I was offered 30k part ex against another Honda. They have got a polished metal one on the forecourt on a 19 plate, with 36k on the clock for...
  8. Trev H

FK8 Keyless entry not working

Now there’s a thought…….
  9. Trev H

The batteries in the remotes are new, so I know it’s not them. I’ve driven the care everyday for the last three days with no further problems, but this is the third time it’s done it and on one occasion I had a message saying that the remotes weren’t in range when they were in the centre...
  10. Trev H

Hi all, I went to get into my FK8 today and the keyless entry/lock wouldnt work at first. It was also hit and miss using the remote as well. The car hasn’t moved for nearly two weeks and I’ve heard that this could be the cars battery being a bit low, is this right? I have changed the remote...
  11. Trev H

DC2 DB8 DC5 Supercharged or NA DC5

The Clio RS owners scene have a big supercharger following, but the gains don’t seem to be huge, maybe 25 to 30 bhp. Like Chris says, buy a super/turbo charged car from the get go.
  12. Trev H

DC2 DB8 DC5 Supercharged or NA DC5

So, what do we think? https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjZqrOvmazyAhUHWsAKHc1hBvsQvOMEegQIBhAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.carscoops.com%2F2021%2F08%2Fthis-new-age-honda-integra-type-r-looks-absolutely-stunning%2F&usg=AOvVaw1IaedCYXZ3sXP6dqa9eXdl
  13. Trev H

FK8 Fk8 current values

This afternoon, my dealership rang me offering 30k and told me that they would better WBAC as they were desperate to get their hands on them and they were getting calls everyday from potential buyers. Mine is four years old with 8k on the clock.
  14. Trev H

FK8 New FK8 - Paint & Running In Questions

The FD2 is a stunner
  15. Trev H

FK8 New FK8 - Paint & Running In Questions

I wonder if the dealer knows something about a, possible, secret history with this vehicle? Having seen the damage and the ”not so new” key fobs? Just a thought. And I really feel your pain about not being able to get your hands on one. Have you considered an FK2?
Back