• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by TypeGRRR

1. TypeGRRR

Not a Type R but race car!

Doddle has hit the nail on the head, a C4 is a close second to a C6 at 25% the cost! Even with 170hp that will be a rather noticeable increase of power over a D14! :p
  2. TypeGRRR

Not a Type R but race car!

Good luck with the project. If you're doing this on a budget I wouldn't bother with the C6, you'd be better off with a C4 and some cams (save on the Type R tax).
  3. TypeGRRR

Hi, I'm back - Type-R #5

Hi Sun! You're welcome
  4. TypeGRRR

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

The final spec was: BLOCK Block B18C4, with new liners over-bored to 81.5mm Nippon Cast High Comp Pistons (EK9 spec) Polished ITR crank OEM ITR Rods New ACL Race bearings New OEM Honda Oil Pump Fully balanced assembly HEAD B18C4 Head Hot tanked, cleaned and skimmed New Valve...
  5. TypeGRRR

Loxy's Type R #4

Nice shiny parts John. :)
  6. TypeGRRR

No that’s an optional ‘Sports Grille’, see here It’s actually part of the Dynamic Plus Pack my car has been specced with. I like it. :)
  7. TypeGRRR

Cheers guys. :) It's a 2011 GT, lots of toys and extras... Great car which doesn't quite live up to the mpg claims... Still mega cheap to run though £20 tax, £190 insurance and 40+mpg.
  8. TypeGRRR

Yep, thank f&%! This is my new daily... keeping it Honda.
  9. TypeGRRR

2014 Update: A lot of sitting around, an ignition fault and a dyno figure… Not much exciting happened last year, after I dropped the car off at the beginning of April to have the engine/gearbox/tuning completed, it sat there a very long time before I got it back… the best part of 6 months...
  10. TypeGRRR

Honda CR-Z to make comeback with 280bhp Type-R engine

I also now have a CR-Z GT, which is far from a drivers car. It does however offer bags of comfort, and costs very little to run (£20 tax, £190 insurance and 45~60MPG). I like the thought of a powerful CR-Z, but I'll believe it once Honda has announced it's production. I remember getting excited...
  11. TypeGRRR

Honda CR-Z to make comeback with 280bhp Type-R engine

The Type R badge was born with the NSX in '92. Mk2 CRXs ceased production beforehand. The Mk3 (or del slo) was a fat posers car and certainly didn't deserve an R badge. Both Mk2 and Mk3 CR-X's had a UK VT(i) and a Japanese siR version which were considered the most driver focussed variants. The...
  12. TypeGRRR

FK2 FK2 general discussion

And some pics...
  13. TypeGRRR

Straight from Honda: And on the video... Oh and hi everyone! :)
  14. TypeGRRR

Think that's a hoax, it's certainly not on their twitter feed.
  15. TypeGRRR

I knew there was a reason! :lol: I received the final bits through for my engine/gearbox swap; Innovative engine/gearbox mounts and some Spoon magnetic drain plugs. Also after some high speed wobble on my last dyno run (2011), I decided to get some RAYS spigot rings for my TE37s, in case it...
Back