• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by TypeRiter

1. T

Suits' Cosmic EP3 - ***Oil Leak 08/09/23

Suits! Legendary car, legendary member!
  2. T

Type R #11 / polished metal metallic FK2 GT

Been guest viewing for a couple years it feels like. Good **** man - the purple FD2 also. When are the wheels going on this?
  3. T

Hi, I'm back - Type-R #5

Finally got an opportunity to give the car it's first proper wash - you know the kind that allows you to remove sh!t, pull things apart, get in to all the nooks and crannies and just generally give the car a good going over, inside and out. Very happy with the inspection. Nothing untoward...
  4. T

Hi, I'm back - Type-R #5

Thanks Darren. Appreciate your appreciation. :)
  5. T

Hi, I'm back - Type-R #5

So... After the disappointment of this: And looking like this: Which cost me a brand new headlight, new grille and a bumper/bonnet respray 4 days after buying it. :mad: I added some brand new mats: And a Skunk 2 Gear Knob in addition to lowering her on some ABP Eibachs (pics for these...
  6. T

Hi, I'm back - Type-R #5

Cheers man - I got this done in the end. Disconnected it and literally shoved the end of a wrench up the hose to "plug" it. Worked a charm!
  7. T

Hi, I'm back - Type-R #5

Thanks mate, and good choice :) For me it was always Silver or Champ White - Milano fade worries me a bit plus it's a bit loud/lairy - lovely colour though but I don't want that kind of attention anymore; having said that, not sure if you saw the latest developments with my thread but even...
  8. T

Hi, I'm back - Type-R #5

Ah... I see.. I get you man. I though you meant plug, as in plug it in to something - however you mean "plug" as in stop the flow of washer by any means... like plugging a gap/hole. Got you. So basically disconnect at the horn area and "plug"/"block off" the hose? Thanks for that.
  9. T

Hi, I'm back - Type-R #5

Thanks dude. So, what, you're saying I disconnect the hose from roughly where the horn is and feed it back into itself/washer bottle? I get what you mean, just not necessarily how it works in theory. I've saved the pic for reference and will have a nose around again.
  10. T

Hi, I'm back - Type-R #5

@Loxy or anyone familiar with the FN2 bumper - how would I disconnect the HID washers from the bumper, if I wanted to remove the bumper? Thanks in advance. In other news: - Skunk 2 On: Nice but I'd prefer it to sit lower. If I wind it all the way down without the OEM or Skunk lock nut, the...
  11. T

Hi, I'm back - Type-R #5

Cheers fellas - it was lovely, until some c*nt decided to do this to my bonnet, marking my grille and bumper in the process: Gutted - I don't even have the V5 back in my name. It doesn't look like someone's hit it, it looks like someone has deliberately had a go at getting at my...
  12. T

Hi, I'm back - Type-R #5

Thanks mate - I assure you it is; thoroughly decent in fact. I agree, it's a minefield when you go viewing from randoms.
  13. T

Hi, I'm back - Type-R #5

Cheers mate - gutted about your S2K; loved the way you had modded that. :( As for the Oil cap? Is it up for sale in the FS section? I'll have a look, although I'm kinda steering clear of "modding" and focussing more on clean OEM+ spec. I'll have a butcher's.
  14. T

Hi, I'm back - Type-R #5

Ah. Baller status. Couldn't find a decent CW within reasonable price or distances while I was looking. Sounds like it's a decent project though. 35K is nothing. That should be some trip man. San Fran, LA & Vegas. Yeah. I'll get my new bits on, bide a bit of time, then probably look at the...
  15. T

Hi, I'm back - Type-R #5

Purchases, there have been purchases! I mentioned that there was very little wrong with motor - however one of those annoyances is the Gear-knob; it's not marked as you'd expect i.e usual wedding ring scratches, mine some how has turned black in a patch where you'd usually keep your thumb on...
Back