• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by typeRtart

1. T

Strange tyre leak.

Cheers for your input guys! Was thinking of getting the alloys refurbished anyway, so this is my excuse :p.
  2. T

Strange tyre leak.

The Spec 2's are awesome! But then again I've not really tried any other tyre, apart from the bridgestone potenzas that were originally on it.
  3. T

Strange tyre leak.

Hey guys! Been having some problems with my front driver side and rear passenger side wheels. They seem to have a slow leak on both of them, so I have to regularly pump them up. I have got brand new prada spec 2's all round on the car, the garage that fitted them thinks that my alloys have...
  4. T

Spare wheel problems

Ahh clearly I am thick! Hehe cheers for that! But to be honest I am a little insane I suppose :S
  5. T

Spare wheel problems

Thanks a lot for the replies guys! The spare wheel that I have looks exactly like that one in the Ebay link, but it wont go over the caliper on the front of the car.... it might fit on the back wheel though :S meaning you would have to take a pressurised back wheel put it on the front and fit...
  6. T

Spare wheel problems

Hey all, I was in Manchester on a night out and came to my car the next day to find i had a flat tyre, so I went to the boot to get out the spare tyre and jack etc to change it. But low and behold i had a spare tyre, no jack and no wheel brace etc.... bad times! Then the recovery guy told me...
  7. T

Broken wing mirror

wicked site! cheers
  8. T

Broken wing mirror

Where did you get your replacement mirror from?
  9. T

Brake calipers

cheers leo, xD
  10. T

Brake calipers

Hey Leo this is just a bump to see that you haven't forgot about me xD Cheers Dan
  11. T

ep3 pwer gain wanted please advise

Just a quick question on what Suits' mods, would his CTR pass an emissions test after doing all that? Just wondering because I fancied getting a bit more go juice out of my beast, but don't want the hassle of changing things over to OEM to get it through MOT's etc. Also to get that kind of BHP...
  12. T

Yeah I got them yesterday! thanks a lot buddy!

Yeah I got them yesterday! thanks a lot buddy!
  13. T

Hey LeeH, just checking you got the payment i made on the 7th? xD

Hey LeeH, just checking you got the payment i made on the 7th? xD
  14. T

Brake calipers

Awesome Leo! Pop a post up on here when you want payment, is it ok to use paypal?
  15. T

Engine Oil Question

Ahh cheers for the heads up guys! really helpful! Thought I had got myself a duff one :S
Back