• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by V-TEC

1. V-TEC

Steering wobble

Have you hit any potholes? Could have a buckled wheel.
  2. V-TEC

Display on fk2

Its the turbo boost pressure in bar.
  3. V-TEC

Shell V Power DONT USE

Never tried Momentum as I don't have a Tesco in my city believe it or not. Always been satisfield with the Vpower though.
  4. V-TEC

FL5 New Civic Type R

I can't understand why they still haven't shown it off without it camoflage wrap.
  5. V-TEC

DC2 DB8 DC5 New Integra ..

Generic yank tank.
  6. V-TEC

Finally fulfilled my dream of owning a FK2 Type R!!

This is how it should be. Yours looks odd as it uses the US spelling with a “Z” customise. Very strange. It is a genuine FK2 I assume and not one of the replicas that are out in the wild? I know of a white one which has had a full conversion including engine etc but some things could have been...
  7. V-TEC

Limp mode FK2 TYPE R

Good they sorted it in the end. A new ECU is not a cheap fix though so good job you didn’t have to pay.
  8. V-TEC

EP3 Civic Type R Limited Edition - Register - UK-000

UK-003 now on sale in Hong Kong for £88,000! https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/12046492
  9. V-TEC

FK8 New FK8 - Paint & Running In Questions

I feel so bad for you and also for the next potential owner because it sounds like they want to refund you so they can sell on as is.
  10. V-TEC

FK8 New FK8 - Paint & Running In Questions

Wow thats a pretty bad repair job. I can't believe they would just hand it over and not say anything hoping you wouldn't notice.
  11. V-TEC

Can't help but notice....

Yeah I noticed the FK2 is missing.
  12. V-TEC

FN2 Lovely motor

No chance. You can get an FK2 for less than that.
  13. V-TEC

FK2 New FK2 owner - question about the boot

The boot floor cover is GT models only.
  14. V-TEC

Problem viewing recent pages of threads

I noticed the same issue in the FK2 chat thread. It says there are 511 pages but wont go beyond 510, its as if some posts have been deleted or something and the forum database hasn't updated to compensate. Using Firefox 79.0 as a browser which is the latest.
  15. V-TEC

FK2 Fk2 Automatic exterior mirrors

Yours must be a non GT model as that doesn’t.
Back