• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Xev

1. Xev

2007 FN2 type r shocks...?

FN2 Shocks Original Sachs shocks are the ones you want, Sachs code for rear 317 471, front right 313 594, front left 313 593. Autodoc.co.uk
  2. Xev

What did you do to your Type R today?

Fitted Skunk2 weighted gear knob, shifts better just getting used to the shape after using the round one for so long.
  3. Xev

Best mugen replica front grill

As Wilmo said geldomes are the way to go, recently put them on mine and you really cant tell they are not a full badge, the guy Wilmo linked has excellent quality and fit. I can not say about grill as I am happy with original,
  4. Xev

EP3 Bulb confusion. Please help.

Hey Chris, as soon as I saw your post I guessed you had not realised they are HID, I fitted LED to my 08, but im sure there are others that can point you into the right direction :hide:
  5. Xev

Just to say Hello

Welcome and enjoy tour FN2 experience :)
  6. Xev

Finally own a Type R

Looks nice and clean, I planned to keep mine stock, that lasted about two months ><
  7. Xev

Here we go again

Nice looking car, the paint looks amazing.
  8. Xev

FN2 shifter bushes

Oh great thanks for that, saved me cash and time.
  9. Xev

4 different bosch batteries to choose from

I would give Eurocarparts a ring or email and give them your reg, they should be able to tell you from that.
  10. Xev

FN2 shifter bushes

Thanks, Going to do this in January now, base bushes and selector cable bushes, waiting for appointment with TDI north at the moment so wanna get that out the way first.
  11. Xev

EP3 loose rear lights and ns door mirror play

It was the brake light clusters, I took the cover off, slackened the two screw, pushed the light unit firmly against the body and retightened, now they are rock solid. Thanks guys :)
  12. Xev

EP3 loose rear lights and ns door mirror play

Hi, So I was doing some detailing on the car yesterday and noticed the rear light clusters move around a bit ! is this normal or do I need to go dig about ? also the ns door mirror has some play in it (os it drum tight), and it closes slowly and not always completely, while I understand this...
  13. Xev

FN2 shifter bushes

Thanks, I'll add them to my list.
  14. Xev

FN2 shifter bushes

Having never changed something like this before, is there any noticeable change with shifting when they are replaced ? if so are all the aftermarket bushes similar or do some stand out more than others ? Any advice would be appreciated
  15. Xev

EP3 New Tyre Advice - Kumho's

I used these on a Jazz and CRV, they were pretty good all rounders, decent all weather grip with good wear, they are also what my local Honda dealer, Brindley Honda recommend. They are good for the price.
Back