• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

370z Nismo

Wish it was that cheap for mine. £580 tax 3-400 miles week got the wallet hard

I do 200 miles a week and the tank has a 330 mile range, which I was quite pleased about.

I made sure I got a newer model so I didn’t get stung by tax. I probably wouldn’t have bought it if the tax was high. Hate paying it cause we’re taxed to death as it is.

How are you finding ownership now you’ve had a summer to drive it through? I always think you need to drive it through all 4 seasons to fully make up your mind on a car. I imagine the drives during the colder months were a lot more subdued than over the summer!!

How are you finding ownership now you’ve had a summer to drive it through? I always think you need to drive it through all 4 seasons to fully make up your mind on a car. I imagine the drives during the colder months were a lot more subdued than over the summer!!

I’m loving it

It’s not the fastest car I’ve driven but it looks so good.
The FK2 put me in the mentality that I had to race any challengers to show them how quick it is.
In this, I don’t care. It handles amazingly and it’s so smooth. It reminds me a lot of the old V-Tec system as you have to rev it to get the best out of it.
Things like the stereo could be better but the Bose sound system is really good. It has small subs in the boot as well.

Overall it’s been a pleasure to own, the only downside was the quietness. That’s obviously changed

I always think they have great road presence when I see them. Particularly the Nismo in white. I really fancied one myself before settling on the FK8 for that bit of added practicality but it was a close call!
The 370 certainly has the better soundtrack, especially now!

Back