Search results

1. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

**** you all Dick-Booooooiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssss !!!! Yeah, it's daft isn't it :lol: . It's cool though, it's hard to dislike modern cars nowadays, they just have so much stuff. My wife bought a Ford B-Max. All singing and dancing version. They call it the Titanium or something. It's...
  2. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Na, sold this a while ago now - maybe 4 years ago. I just didn't use it, as I have company cars now. Now I drive a Kia Optima Estate :| .
  3. Suits

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Dott ?? Is that you hiding in there ?? I'm not mate, no. Quite happy with my Datsun for the moment. Although, I know someone that is considering this and I really hope he does. Can't wait to see this thing going around, really looking forward to hearing it popping and barking.
  4. Suits

It's not the looks, power or the lap time that are its problem, its the price :( .
  5. Suits

Harv's BMW 135i *pics Page 7*

Plenty of noise on here you bunch of Mary-Queens !!!! Engaged - Yes. Shots. Spa - Need to discuss, maybe September. Brands - In a few weeks. J - Would be cool to great to up man, it's been a lounge time. Spenc will be there anyway. He lives under garage 6.
  6. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Well, I'm going for the stage 1 tune at Litchfield, I was going to go for the drop in HKS filters but, fcuk that, I wanted the sound, these sound incredible and are the best intakes the '70. No, plenty of Nissan tuners over here stock them so it's not a problem, that was just the first link I...
  7. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Got the clubs out again in the summer dude, me and Harv just hit a few down the driving range trying to get back into the swing of things again. Never did get out properly though. How's the EP3 doing ?? Brands :smt096 . Yeah man, it was hard trying to get a decent run without the wheels...
  8. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Bought myself a external mic for my GoPro. I tested it the other night. Track day at Brands next month. http://youtu.be/FWK3Ewtx13g http://youtu.be/5K5uQhaEA3M
  9. Suits

S2KIP's S2000

I went for a £50 Japspeed resonated de-CAT, just to try and keep any unwanted noise down man.
  10. Suits

S2KIP's S2000

Yeah, I bet. That series 1 system will be over 10 years old now. It'll be top draw, I'm sure of it. I'm yet to hear any bad reports of Fujitsubo products, so that will be no issue. Also, pretty much anything strapped to a F20 will sound good, so you'll be clever there too. Like I said, the...
  11. Suits

S2KIP's S2000

Because VTEC only activates under WOT.
  12. Suits

S2KIP's S2000

If I was to do it again, I'd not bother with the manifold. When we were putting mine on we did a before and after comparison and it was almost identical. The mugen was better but parts and fitting cost better - no. The S2000, it's engine and parts were engineered to within an inch of its life...
  13. Suits

S2KIP's S2000

Yes dude, thats a series 1 Mugen. The same that I had. I can't speak highly enough of this system. Granted it was the only system I had on my S2000 in 3 years but it was probably the best part of my car. Being JASMA rated it has minimal drone. It's hard to say if it's over intrusive really...
  14. Suits

My Carbon/Satin CTR

Wow. Even I got a notification for this.
  15. Suits

EP3 Oil Cap Help!!

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?75145-The-Oil-cap-situation-in-Germany&highlight
  16. Suits

I honestly hope that it just feels good to drive quick. There's something great about FWD hatchback's that is impossible not to have fun with. My EP3 was immense fun, great turn in, lift-off oversteer and nagging want to be pushed harder and harder. If Honda can nail that again, I don't care...
  17. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Pic's dont do justice really.
  18. Suits

My S15

Shame really. Cool car this.
  19. Suits

Fcuk the missing teenage horns, its the missing flared, vented arches I wanted. Meh, it will still be a hoot to blat about in anyway. Bring it on.
  20. Suits

S2KIP's S2000

You just had to look at mine the wrong way and she'd be off on one.
  21. Suits

S2KIP's S2000

Spun it yet ??
  22. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

No words, just pictures, of the last....however long. Because - Still LOVE Honda. http://youtu.be/oO05MQh49gY
  23. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Indeed. When you locate your díck and finally drive your S15, you'll realise that when pressing on, especially on track, gloves are a godsend :) . Even when it's not 28'C.
  24. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

For the H9's out there.
  25. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Oh, I see what this is, BUMPING my shít are we ?!?!?!?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature&v=HvCIdIu2F5Y
  26. Suits

Fcuk, really !! Awesome. Must be some way off that sub 8 minute Ring lap then :lol: .
  27. Suits

S2KIP's S2000

Dual exit man, JASMA rated too, like I said, I was running a full de CAT'd Mugen system and it still only came in at about 86db's on testing. RE:Oil Cap, yeah, keep an eye on them man :oops: .
  28. Suits

S2KIP's S2000

I had a full manifold back Mugen System (de-CAT) that came in at about 86db's at various sound tests. Sounded fcuking rad. Píss these things off and they will end you - quick. Garaged mine from Nov - March as it was ridiculous.
  29. Suits

It's at Spa this weekend isn't it ?? I hope this is a decent motor, I really do.
  30. Suits

Cheers John.
  31. Suits

TATE-TEC
  32. Suits

Does anyone know if this has boost and VTEC yet ??
  33. Suits

My S15

This car is lush. Hurry up and sell it so I can forget about it. Or, get some coilovers, wheels and keep it clean and smooth. Stunning car, great colour too.
  34. Suits

Prelude. An old one.

Yeah, true.
  35. Suits

Prelude. An old one.

I can't toffee drive either, come out with us FFS. This is hardly news I know but a different medium of contact may bring results.
  36. Suits

Prelude. An old one.

Track it.
  37. Suits

My S15

Man, RWD aint that bad. Just don't drive it with your foot welded to the bulkhead all day. Or turn the boost down; 'Yeah, I got 320RWHP - but can't drive it.....' I feel invincible in my Mrs' Fiesta.
  38. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Chevvy - Loads of posts for you today mate !!!
  39. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Yeah, you know. Just pay someone else to do it. Always. 'Bought not built' an all that.
  40. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Hiya mate :) , Yeah, you know, no. Since, http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?78428-Suits-has-got-leprosy , I managed to get a lot more done in life :lol: . It's fun coming on here every now and then and seeing what's happening with Honda and some of the guys but generally I'm...
  41. Suits

My S15

CV joints IMO.
  42. Suits

My S15

Told ya. :lol:
  43. Suits

My S15

CV joints from the diff to the drive shafts have worn out causing play and thus wobble. It starts with a little then becomes a lot. Happens sooner on lowered cars. A set of driveshaft spacers sorted out the problem on my S2000. Sounds exactly the same as you describe.
  44. Suits

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

lol, yeah, much bigger. 19"s and the rears are 10" wide.
  45. Suits

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Reckon I can jimmy those Advan's onto my Z34 ??
  46. Suits

Nope, they're just chunky, OEM efficiency callipers, that look good.
  47. Suits

Hazz's 1996 R33 GTR

Very very nice car. RE:Brakes, do the fluid too man, will make the world of difference.
  48. Suits

Loxy's Vivid Blue Pearl FD2 Civic Type R

Gruppe 'M.
  49. Suits

Loxy's Vivid Blue Pearl FD2 Civic Type R

Little bit jealous. Just a little :lol: . Nice car man :) .
  50. Suits

Hazz's 1996 R33 GTR

:lol: Every forum's got one !!
  51. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Looks like me and Tone will make the effort to come to this dude, so we'll see you there for a fry up !!!! :) I'm still not washing my car though :lol: .
  52. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Good thank you mate, getting old now, just hit 30 and I'm finally getting a place with the Mrs. Back in a Honda yet or are you waiting it out for the new CTR in 2015 ?? I'm also starting to find time to spend with the '70 too, which is really nice and priority is a place with a drive and...
  53. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

54. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

55. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

The exhaust is a ARK (nope, not ARC, I had to check a few times too) it's an American system with a good rep. I picked it for it's sound really, came down to a few systems that I wanted but settled in this as it sounded the best and then looked the best out of the others available. Got a great...
  56. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

I bought a new exhaust, new badge, Nismo oil cap and rad cap. I have a new wing on order also. More track time too. I got 6.6MPG on track. It's a nice, powerful, stiff car, a few small things annoy me about it but other than that I'm very happy with it. Sounds good too.
  57. Suits

Hazz's 1996 R33 GTR

Nice car man. Welcome to Datsun.
  58. Suits

I'm getting one anyway.
  59. Suits

Fixed but still not perfect

In reality there is a guy here with a K20 that has been running lean for the past 1.5 years. Possibly due to the mods having increased his airflow but the ECU not adjusting accordingly and has burnt out his valves. For years tuners have been telling me and million other Honda owners not to...
  60. Suits

Fixed but still not perfect

My God. Is this actual proof that just strapping things to your car without adjusting the fuelling, does actually damage it ?? Ely62 - Dude, sorry for your misfortune on this but this is an extremely informative thread.
  61. Suits

well thouht in inteduse my self

Wut up nEil. :smt032
  62. Suits

Fenders > Wings. Fancy seeing you here...
  63. Suits

Sweet. More info on the VTEC system please.
  64. Suits

The car was shown off at the Tokyo Motor show yesterday. The image I've seen has got VTEC Turbo down the side, interesting :lol: .
  65. Suits

S2000 & NSX NSX back on

Check this. This is the new NSX GT Concept show how it's combustion engine generates electric to power it's additional drive power motors. Like KERS Sounds pretty nice too, I thought I could hear a VTEC change in there too at the start of the pull ;) . http://youtu.be/DNLivZG8KiY
  66. Suits

My S15

Oh and yeah it was my S2000 that used to dance between lanes in the wet. Anything would make it go like a startled horse mind, painted lines, drains, birds.
  67. Suits

My S15

My RWD Nissan is fine in the wet, drive it like you want it to slide and it will though. Maybe its the old school boosted motor it has that's making you nervous, I can understand that. Does this have any TCS systems or stability control ?? Nuts cars these. Lush.
  68. Suits

Its the Team Dynamic's edition Honda Civic. The new CTR will probably look something like that.
  69. Suits

Observe. My 1996 Honda S-MX Lowdown. YES.

Fcuking lol.
  70. Suits

Desperately want this to be good.
  71. Suits

72. Suits

Looks big.
  73. Suits

Strome.
  74. Suits

Strobe or nothing IMO.
  75. Suits

Love this.
  76. Suits

Rota Slipstreams on an EP3 type R?

If you like. I don't give a fcuk what you think.
  77. Suits

I come from a time when I paid £13'000 for my EP3. So maybe putting £500 wheels on a £2000 EP3 might seem madness to you. Buying a realistcaly proven, brand new wheel, with correct offsets from the factory with brand new tyres fitted and balanced, ready to go straight on and roll, for under a...
  78. Suits

I had staggered 17" polished Rota Slipstreams wrapped in F452's with fixings all for under £1000. That is a baragin. And it was normal cost, no special offer or anything.
  79. Suits

I had Rota Slipstreams on my S2000. They were fine, tracked them an all. The only failures I've heard of are where big side impacts happened, in that sense, you can understand a failure but it's not like they disolve in water and all that nonsense.
  80. Suits

Nothings fair Azazl. Now stop bumping this thread if all you want to do is fight. Do that in 'Random Thoughts' or NYA's threads.
  81. Suits

I still use my Sony MD player ever day, lol. I got this one, I'm waiting for it to die to get something else but it just keeps on going........
  82. Suits

I'm surprised so many people have seen these IRL. I've not seen one, ever. Unless I've just not noticed it. G - If only I still had those Super Advans, crazy offset for this though mind you.
  83. Suits

That is my exact first car BTW.
  84. Suits

I had this.... In this....... Which resulted in this........
  85. Suits

:smt032 :smt032 :smt032 :smt032 :smt032 :smt032 :smt032 My Dat-sun's got heated seats, fixed sat nav, some buttons, more buttons, iPod dock, buttons and a shift light. It still hauls ass. And it's pretty fun. I'm looking forward to this new Honda and direction they're going in, whatever it...
  86. Suits

Ste's Bronze FN2 **Car sold and gone**

Good to see you back in a Honda man. What performance Honda's have you not had yet ??
  87. Suits

Car swap do i

Boi off the stupid understeering silver griffin and get one of the best FWD cars ever built.
  88. Suits

'LORD' My Mum got a letter addressed to a Mrs Sue Ters once. True Story.
  89. Suits

The Pit Boss still lives with me today.
  90. Suits

91. Suits

Get some 'Back to Black' on those Tiger skin effect bumper plastics marn. Or not.
  92. Suits

93. Suits

I can't help but shed a tear to this. I know it's going to be a turbo lump but I did hold out a small hope it would be another high rever. My 3.7 V6 revs to 7500rpm FFS. Either way, I still have high hopes for this Honda :D .
  94. Suits

FLOL
  95. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

The tester commented on how clean it was. That is all.
  96. Suits

My repwagon ST220.

Nice.
  97. Suits

My Nissan Sunny GSX Coupe :)

WANT