• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux - Christmas 2022 Opening Hours

Hi All, We can confirm our seasonal opening hours will be as follows: Up to and including 22nd December: Normal Hours Friday 23rd December: 9.00am – 3.00pm Christmas Eve: Closed Christmas Day...
  2. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux - Christmas 2021 Opening Hours

Hi. I can now confirm our seasonal opening hours will be as follows: Up to and including 23rd December: Normal Hours Christmas Eve: 9.00am – 1.00pm Christmas Day: Closed Boxing Day: Closed Monday 27th December: Closed Tuesday28th December: Closed Wednesday 29th December: 9.00am –...
  3. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

FK8 Non-performance modifications not insured

Hi. Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you wish. Regards, Dan.
  4. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

5 year servicing package

Hi. Just to let you know that we offer a 12 month product called Total Loss Protection. Whilst it's not exactly the same as your traditional GAP insurance we feel for some customers it can make a cost effective alternative. Please feel free to take a look if you wish...
  5. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Hey fn2 owners looking for a little advice please

Hi. If you ever have any issues with insurance then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  6. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux - Christmas 2020 Opening Hours

Hi, I can now confirm our seasonal opening hours, as follows: Up to and inc 23rd: Normal Hours Christmas Eve: 9.00am – 1.00pm Christmas Day: Closed Boxing Day: Closed Sunday 27th December: Closed Monday28th December: Closed Tuesday 29th December: Normal Hours...
  7. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

EP3 FK8 Inbound

Hi. if it's of any help we offer a 12 month product called Total Loss Protection. Whilst it's not exactly the same as your traditional GAP insurance we feel for some customers it can make a cost effective alternative. Please feel free to take a look if you wish...
  8. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux - Podcast

Hi. Below are links to our latest podcast so please feel free to take a listen if you wish. https://audioboom.com/channels/5027534 https://open.spotify.com/show/12ZqnO1XDmuYmFxuwJqDta?si=j4cei5yxTziz-pj5cPcfeg Regards, Dan.
  9. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

FK8 Insurance ...

Hi. Please feel to give us a try for insurance if you haven't done so already. Regards, Dan.
  10. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux - Current Situation

Hi. Just to let you know we are still very much open and hopefully its business as usual wherever possible. As from Monday our quotes team will be on hand for any new quotations as per the below:- Monday – Friday 9 am – 6 pm Saturday – 9 am – 4 pm Sunday 10 am -2 pm Currently...
  11. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

FN2 Cold Air Ducting

Hi. When you're ready for insurance please feel free to give us a try if you wish. Regards, Dan.
  12. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Overlapping insurance

Hi. If you need an help with short term insurance then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  13. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

'57 Milano FN2 - First Hot Hatch

Hi. If you need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  14. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux - Christmas 2019 Opening Hours

Hi, I can now confirm our seasonal opening hours, as follows: Up to and including 22ndDecember: Normal hours Monday 23rd December: 9.00am – 5.30pm Christmas Eve: 9.00am – 2.00pm...
  15. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Best online quotes

Hi. Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you wish. Regards, Dan.
  16. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

FK8 FK8 as a Daily (High Mileage) Driver??

Hi. If you need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  17. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Insurance Question

Hi, If you need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  18. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

EP3 Jdm insurance ep3

Hi. Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back if you like. Regards, Dan.
  19. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux - Christmas 2018 Opening Hours

Hi, Below are Adrian Flux’s opening hours over the festive period. Regards, Dan. Saturday 22nd December: Normal Hours Sunday 23rd December: Normal Hours Christmas Eve...
  20. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Influx Magazine - Dad Cars

Yes we can, if you wanted to drop me a PM I'd be happy to arrange a quotation for you. Kind Regards
  21. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

FK8 Do you like surprises?

Hi, If you need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  22. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Influx Magazine - Dad Cars

Hi ladies and gents, We just wanted to let you all know about the latest edition of Influx Magazine, the motoring mag put together by us here at Adrian Flux. This time we reminisce about the ordinary cars that our Dads would have driven. Let us know what you think...
  23. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

FK8 Admiral Car Insurance renewal just hit the roof.....

Hi, Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back. Regards, Dan.
  24. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Insurance Modification's Question

Hi, When your insurance is up for renewal please feel free to give us a try if you like. Regards, Dan
  25. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Crazy insurance quotes - any advice/recommendations?

Hi, I don't feel that it's too difficult to insurer Japanese imported vehicles nowadays. It probably was a lot harder when they first started to become popular in the UK at the end of the 1990's as there weren't that many insurers prepared to cover them so you would pay a premium especially...
  26. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Crazy insurance quotes - any advice/recommendations?

Hi, Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back. Regards, Dan.
  27. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

EP3 general track day advice for beginner

Hi, If you would like a quotation for track day insurance then please feel free to drop me a line. https://www.adrianflux.co.uk/trackday/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsqTYjabl2QIVhrvtCh231ASyEAAYASAAEgKV5_D_BwE Regards, Dan.
  28. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux Cult Classics - Toyota Supra

Hi guys and girls, Check out the latest installment of our Cult Classics series. This time we take a look at Japan's legendary Supercar Killer from the 90s, the Toyota Supra! https://www.adrianflux.co.uk/cult-classics/toyota-supra-supercar-killer/
  29. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

EP3 Insurance undervalued my car

Hi, Yes as above. Try and supply as much supporting information to your insurer if you feel it's been undervalued. Regards, Dan.
  30. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Influx Magazine - JHW Classics

Hi ladies and gents, * We just wanted to let you all know about the latest edition of Influx Magazine, the motoring mag put together by us here at Adrian Flux. This time we talk to Jane Weitzmann of JHW Classics, and drive some of the cars in her amazing collection. This one is well worth a...
  31. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

FK2 Dash cam

Ok no worries. Thanks, Dan.
  32. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

FK2 Dash cam

Hi, Just to let you know that a number of our insurance schemes do offer discounts of up to 15% for the fitment of a HD dash cam. Regards, Dan.
  33. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Insurance question

Hi, Glad you got it sorted satisfactorily in the end. Regards, Dan.
  34. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Insurance question

Hi, Is there any reason why the insurer has paid out a lot less than what you feel the market value of the vehicle? Normally if you do disagree with the insurer's valuation they will ask for you to supply proof to back up any request for an increase in the offer. Regards, Dan.
  35. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux - Christmas 2017 Opening Hours

Hi, Below are Adrian Flux’s opening hours over the festive period. Regards, Dan Friday 22nd December: 9.00am – 5.30pm Saturday 23rd December: Closed Christmas Eve: Closed Christmas Day: Closed Boxing Day: Closed Wednesday 27th December: 9.00am – 5.30pm Thursday 28th December: 9.00am...
  36. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

FK8 GAP Insurance (plus alloy)

Hi, Just to let you know that we offer a product called Total Loss Protection. Whilst it's not exactly the same as your traditional GAP insurance we feel for some customers it can make a cost effective alternative. Please feel free to take a look if you wish...
  37. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

EP3 Is this EP3 Worth it?

38. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Influx Magazine - Static Speed

Hi ladies and gents, We just wanted to let you all know about the latest edition of Influx Magazine, the motoring mag put together by us here at Adrian Flux. Let us know what you think! https://www.influx.co.uk/features/andrew-kitson-motorsport-artist/?editions=true
  39. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

EP3 Advice finding a car I've been a fan of for years

Hi again, Yes by all means give us a call on the club Freephone number - 0800 916 1288 - and advise them of the likely scenario. I'd definitely get the EP3 quote as well so you know what likely costs will be. Many thanks, Dan
  40. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

EP3 Advice finding a car I've been a fan of for years

Ho, When you have a car in mind if you do need any help with insurance then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  41. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Totally disappointed

Hello Simon, Thanks for the enquiry and depending on the circumstances we maybe able to cover a driver aged 19+ on the Civic Type-R. There are of course more determining factors such as how long the person has held their licence, any no claims bonus, if they have had any claims, their...
  42. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

FN2 Exhaust BHP increase

Hi, If you want me to check you're insurance to make sure it all ok then just PM me you details. Regards, Dan.
  43. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Totally disappointed

Hi, I'm really sorry we were unable to retain your business this year. Whilst we have seen substantial rate increase over the last months and a further increase in insurance premium tax it's sounds like you've managed to get a good deal then from Direct Line. Regards, Dan.
  44. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux Insurance

Hi. Sorry we couldn't help. Unfortunately we can't be competitive on every quote I'm afraid. Only wish we could. Thanks for giving us a try though. Regards, Dan.
  45. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Insurance quotes

Hi, We'd be more than happy to offer a quotation however in this day and age £192.50 sounds an absolutely fabulous rate! Regards, Dan.
  46. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux - Christmas 2016 Opening Hours

Hi, Below are Adrian Flux’s opening hours over the festive period. Regards, Dan Friday 23rd December: 9.00am – 2.00pm Christmas Eve: Closed Christmas Day: Closed Boxing Day: Closed Tuesday 27th December: Closed Wednesday 28th December: 9.00am – 5.30pm Thursday 29th December...
  47. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Trackers are they worth it

Hi, Yes this is pretty much the same with us too. Regards. Dan.
  48. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux Insurance

Hi, Sorry you are experiencing problems, if you wanted to PM me your policy details I'd be happy to look into this for you. Flux Direct is not run directly by Adrian Flux (it is run by a partner company under license), and does not use the same ratings. Because of the wider range of schemes...
  49. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

New Influx Magazine - Driftland

Just wanted to drop in and let you know about the new edition of Influx Magazine that has just gone live. Influx is the motoring culture magazine published by Adrian Flux, and this month we’ve been exploring the roots of drift culture. http://www.influx.co.uk/edition/driftland-going-sideways/
  50. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

my civic ep3 a totally different paintwork more photos added

51. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux – August 2016 Competition

So guys and girls, it’s nearly the end of the show season, and if you’re anything like us you’ll be running low on all important cleaning supplies. But do not fear, as it is time for another Flux giveaway!!!! The Prizes Our friends at Meguiars have been kind enough to provide us with some...
  52. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

CRZ GT

Hi, If you do ever need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  53. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

EP3 UK 5 door Type-S with Type-R head and ECU?

54. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

New Influx Magazine - Tesla

Hi everyone, Just wanted to drop in and let you know about the latest version of Influx Magazine, the motoring magazine by us here at Adrian Flux. Inspired by all the recent stories in the news about the new Tesla and its record-breaking preorders, we set out to discover for ourselves...
  55. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Influx Competition – Win Limited Edition Artwork

Hi everyone, Over at Influx Magazine (influx.co.uk) we’ve just launched our Street Spots competition – giving everyone the chance to win a piece of limited edition Influx artwork and an Influx pen. To enter, all you have to do is take a picture of any unique, cool, or eye-catching cars, vans...
  56. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition

Only another few weeks left to enter guys, it's FREE to enter and a great chance to win an awesome one off prize!
  57. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

New Influx Magazine - GTO

Hi guys, Just wanted to drop in and let you know about the new edition of Influx Magazine that has just gone live on www.influx.co.uk. Influx is the motoring culture magazine published by Adrian Flux, and this month we’ve been exploring the roots of GTO cars, from the spectacular Ferrari 250...
  58. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

EP3 About to buy an ep3 - advice?

Hi, If you need any help with insurance for any vehicle you're looking at then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  59. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

FK2 FK2 Tyres

Hi, If anyone would like a quotation for tyre insurance then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  60. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition

Hello We feel it’s time for another competition for April and May, but this time with a very unique prize up for grabs for all you car fans out there. Chances are if you’ve been to a car show or event in the last few years, you would have seen Ian from http:/www.popbangcolour.com/ creating...
  61. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

New Influx Magazine - The Max Power Generation

Hi guys, Just wanted to drop in and let you know about the latest edition of Influx magazine, put together by us at Adrian Flux. This month we’ve been looking back at the 90s and early 2000s, reminiscing about ‘the Max Power generation’, discovering what made the British modding scene tick...
  62. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Any Uk Insurance companys Insuring in Ireland?

Hi, Unfortunately we are unable to quote in ROI either I'm afraid. Good luck in your search. Regards, Dan.
  63. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

fn2 hks rsk insurance query

Hi, When your insurance is due for renewal please feel free to give us a try if you like. Regards, Dan.
  64. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Type R or Type S?

Hi and welcome. If you need any help with insurance ta all for either model then please feel free to drop me a line. I'd be happy to try and help. Regards, Dan.
  65. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Help! cant get insurance for my type-r

Hi, If you haven't arranged insurance as yet then please feel free to give us a try. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back. Regards, Dan.
  66. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours

Hi, Below are Adrian Flux's opening hours over the festive period. Regards, Dan Thursday 24th December: 9.00am – 2.00pm Christmas Day: Closed Boxing Day: Closed Sunday 27th December: Closed Monday 28th December: Closed Tuesday 29th December: 9.00am – 5.30pm Wednesday 30th December...
  67. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Does anyone else own 2 cars?

Hi, Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. We have schemes that can mirror NCB. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back. Regards, Dan.
  68. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux - September Competition

Hello everyone. Bet you’d thought we forgot? It’s time to announce the 3 lucky winners from our September competition!! We had a lot of entries and would like to thank everyone who took part. I’ve just popped down to the shops to grab all the goodies, but let’s just remind ourselves what was on...
  69. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

been 20 and wanting a type r

70. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

19 year old with modded fn2

71. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Help with exhaust and mid pipe

Hi, If you find you have any issues with your insurance for this then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  72. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux - September Competition

Hello guys and girls, We’d say it’s time for another forum give-away isn’t it? This time we’ve teamed up with our friends at Meguiars UK to offer you some fantastic prizes. We have one main prize and a couple of runners up prizes on offer. To Enter All you need to do is call us for a quote...
  73. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

New DC5, track time

Hi, If you need any track day insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  74. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

FlexDrive from Adrian Flux Insurance

Hi guys and girls, Hope you don’t mind a new thread. Adrian Flux Insurance now offer a new extra benefit which is available to add to a policy called FlexDrive. In short, if you have the ‘Driving other cars’ extension on your policy, which will only give you cover against third party risks...
  75. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

DC Sports Cat back?? Buddyclub HKS etc

Hi, If you need any help with your insurance renewal then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  76. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Temporary Insurance

Hi, Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you. Regards, Dan.
  77. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

DC5 Insurance for under 25s?

Hi and welcome, Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to Private Message me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back. Regards, Dan.
  78. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

#2 'Cosmic Rocket'

Hi, Glad we could help out with your insurance. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  79. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux – April 2015 Competition

So guys and girls, the start of the show season is here, the weather is improving by the day (touch wood!) and it’s time to get the car out and make it sparkle ready for the summer. Here at Flux towers, we thought what better way to prepare you other than to give away a fantastic prize?! We’ve...
  80. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Type-R-Owners.co.uk - Insurance Scheme with Adrian Flux- Tel: 0800 089 0035..........

Type-R Owners.co.uk - Insurance Scheme with Adrian Flux - 0800 089 0035. Adrian Flux Insurance Services are pleased to have the opportunity to serve Type-R Owners.co.uk and provide its members with competitive and bespoke policies for their Civic Type-R's and any other vehicle they may own. As...
  81. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux Insurance

Hi Ryan, I'm glad I could assist. Kind regards, Dan.
  82. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Dissapointed with A/F quote

Hi, I'm sorry if you've had a few issues with ourselves. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to take a look into this to see if there is any I can do. Regards, Dan.
  83. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux Insurance

Hi, Sorry to hear this. Please do try us again next year. Kind regards Dan
  84. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Insurance company numbers/websites

Hi, If anyone would like a car insurance quotation then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  85. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux Insurance

Adrian Flux - Christmas 2014 Opening Hours Hi, Below are Adrian Flux’s opening hours over the festive period. Regards, Dan Wednesday 24th December: 9.00am – 2.00pm Christmas Day: Closed Boxing Day: Closed Saturday 27th December: Closed Monday 29th December: 9.00am – 5.30pm Tuesday 30th...
  86. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux Insurance

Win a FREE Formula Driving Experience with Adrian Flux Hi, In the run up to Christmas (sorry to use “that” word already) we thought what better way to get in to that ‘Giving’ spirit than by giving away a fantastic prize. So, we’ve organised for one lucky winner to have a FREE Formula driving...
  87. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

best insurance for 21 year old with 3 years no claims

Hi, Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back. Regards, Dan.
  88. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux Insurance

Adrian Flux – Silverstone 2014 Grand Prix Competition Hi, Just to let you know that we have a competition running where we have 2 tickets to the 2014 F1 British Grand Prix up for grabs. If you’re interested please feel free to take a look here...
  89. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux Insurance

Hi Drop me a PM with your contact details and the best time of us to call and I will arrange a call back for you. Regards Dan
  90. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Dc5 insurance

Hi, Please feel free to give us a try if you like. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back. Regards, Dan.
  91. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux Insurance

Adrian Flux - Christmas 2013 Opening Hours Hi, Below are Adrian Flux’s opening hours over the festive period. Regards, Dan. Saturday 21st December: 9.00am – 1.00pm Monday 23rd December: 9.00am – 5.30pm Tuesday 24th December: 9.00am – 2.00pm Friday 27th December: 9.00am – 5.30pm Saturday 28th...
  92. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux Insurance

Japanese Car Owners - Adrian Flux Insurance Discount Hi, Alongside the Tokyo Motor Show, we here at Adrian Flux, are also celebrating the brilliance of Japanese car engineering. Over the course of the 28th, 29th and 30th November 2013 anybody that calls for a quotation on their Japanese car...
  93. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Insurance (supercharged)

Hi, Have you tried us at all this time for a quotation? If not I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back if you PM'd me your details. Regards, Dan.
  94. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux Insurance

Adrian Flux Insurance - Special Offer Hi, Special offer to type-r-owners.co.uk members - We will give you £20* if we can't beat your best car Insurance quote! We're so sure we can offer unbeatable cover at unbeatable prices to type-r-owners.co.uk members that we'll give you £20* if we can't...
  95. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

please help DC5 insurance

Hi, Please feel free to give us a try if you like. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back. Regards, Dan.
  96. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

My Quote

Hi, Feel free to give us a try if you like. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back. Regards, Dan.
  97. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Am I just being thick...?

Hi, Did you give us a try? If so how did we do? Regards, Dan.
  98. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux Insurance

Hi I have passed your details on to our customer service team who will sort the quote and be in touch. Thanks Dan
  99. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Adrian Flux Insurance

Hi If you PM me the reference number I will check for you. Thanks Dan
Back