• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

Strange tyre leak.

Cheers for your input guys! Was thinking of getting the alloys refurbished anyway, so this is my excuse :p.
  2. T

Strange tyre leak.

The Spec 2's are awesome! But then again I've not really tried any other tyre, apart from the bridgestone potenzas that were originally on it.
  3. T

Strange tyre leak.

Hey guys! Been having some problems with my front driver side and rear passenger side wheels. They seem to have a slow leak on both of them, so I have to regularly pump them up. I have got brand new prada spec 2's all round on the car, the garage that fitted them thinks that my alloys have...
  4. T

Spare wheel problems

Ahh clearly I am thick! Hehe cheers for that! But to be honest I am a little insane I suppose :S
  5. T

Spare wheel problems

Thanks a lot for the replies guys! The spare wheel that I have looks exactly like that one in the Ebay link, but it wont go over the caliper on the front of the car.... it might fit on the back wheel though :S meaning you would have to take a pressurised back wheel put it on the front and fit...
  6. T

Spare wheel problems

Hey all, I was in Manchester on a night out and came to my car the next day to find i had a flat tyre, so I went to the boot to get out the spare tyre and jack etc to change it. But low and behold i had a spare tyre, no jack and no wheel brace etc.... bad times! Then the recovery guy told me...
  7. T

Broken wing mirror

wicked site! cheers
  8. T

Broken wing mirror

Where did you get your replacement mirror from?
  9. T

Brake calipers

cheers leo, xD
  10. T

Brake calipers

Hey Leo this is just a bump to see that you haven't forgot about me xD Cheers Dan
  11. T

ep3 pwer gain wanted please advise

Just a quick question on what Suits' mods, would his CTR pass an emissions test after doing all that? Just wondering because I fancied getting a bit more go juice out of my beast, but don't want the hassle of changing things over to OEM to get it through MOT's etc. Also to get that kind of BHP...
  12. T

Yeah I got them yesterday! thanks a lot buddy!

Yeah I got them yesterday! thanks a lot buddy!
  13. T

Hey LeeH, just checking you got the payment i made on the 7th? xD

Hey LeeH, just checking you got the payment i made on the 7th? xD
  14. T

Brake calipers

Awesome Leo! Pop a post up on here when you want payment, is it ok to use paypal?
  15. T

Engine Oil Question

Ahh cheers for the heads up guys! really helpful! Thought I had got myself a duff one :S
  16. T

Engine Oil Question

Hey I had my ep3 fully serviced about 5 and a half months ago, and I have since done 5k miles in it, I went to check the oil level in it and found that there was about 1 litre missing, there are no oil marks on the floor. So i poo'd my pants and topped it up. Is this normal or do I have a...
  17. T

Brake calipers

Yeh that sounds quite acceptable price tbh Leo. Im am still interested yeh! Nah I got all my braided lines and motul to go in xD, so its just the calipers i'm after. I saw your photos of the calipers they look pretty awesome like that!
  18. T

Brake calipers

Ahh that does sound awesome Leo! Yeah a price would be good xD
  19. T

how to get louder vtec

I put a AEM v2 induction on mine and got a really nice sound out of the Vtec. But IMO the Gruppe M is really expensive for the gains you get out of it, unless your going to get the full set up of a fancy new header and what not done to it. how much are the Gruppe m's? about £600? the AEM v2 cost...
  20. T

Brake calipers

Ahh i see leo. Well was hoping to get the work done on the 6th of Nov by TDI north since its already booked in for new suspension and FRSU xD. I could do with having them, so i could put a full seal kit on them and paint it up all nice.... yerrr! How long do you think? Or am I better off...
  21. T

Brake calipers

Just bought some rear brake callipers from ebay, does anyone have a set of front brake callipers up for sale for a 2004 EP3?
  22. T

Hey man, just wanted to ask about these callipers that you might be parting with. How long...

Hey man, just wanted to ask about these callipers that you might be parting with. How long before your selling them? What condition are they in? that sort of thing. Thanks alot, Dan.
  23. T

problem: EP3 door rattle

Took my door cards off last night and popped some adhesive foam tape stuff on the back of them, it worked a treat! Cheers for the help Stu!
  24. T

Brake calipers

Oh yeh, i rang honda up for some of those embossed callipers, but they wanted £700 for the front pair. So decided it was a bit too much for me :p How much would u be willing to part with those callipers Marshall?
  25. T

ahh groovy, found it xD thanks!
  26. T

Brake calipers

Oooh what makes them premier? sorry for my newbishness.
  27. T

Brake calipers

Because i can't really afford to have my car out of action for the time is takes to do the work properly. The plan was also could take of the old OEM ones and refurbish them myself and sell them on hopefully not loosing too much money xD
  28. T

Brake calipers

Hey, I've been trying to find a good set of new or in really good condition brake callipers to replace my old ones which are looking a bit tired and in need of a lick of paint and maybe a type r logo on them xD. Does anyone know a good place to get some? Cheers again Dan
  29. T

cool, are the door cards easy to get off, never done it before :S
  30. T

Hey you lot! I'm hoping to pick your brains again! When listening to loud(ish) music with some bass in it, i am having some bad problems with doors rattling, I can stop it by pressing my arm against the door cards. Have any of you had problems like this? If so how have you rectified them...
  31. T

Little help with suspension please.

I've booked in with TDI north, on a few peoples say so. xD
  32. T

Just booked in to get full eibach springs and camber bolts / arms to be fitted on the 6th of Nov, quite excited. costing about £790 for springs, bolts and arms, 7hrs work (cause I'm getting them to fit some braided brake lines too) with full FRSU, that sound about right?
  33. T

Cool, tell me all the information that you need, I would love one of your kits. Could I get the...

Cool, tell me all the information that you need, I would love one of your kits. Could I get the set in red please?
  34. T

Hey, i'm a bit new to this website. But I have been looking at your kits that you have been...

Hey, i'm a bit new to this website. But I have been looking at your kits that you have been supplying to people on this website, they look pretty awesome. How much are they?
  35. T

Wow thanks for all the replies guys and gals! Really good info there will definitely be ringing round to get this stuff sorted out! Another quick question though, can I use standard shocks with the Eibach springs?
  36. T

I recently took my car for a full service and the garage I took it too said that the springs i had on my 2004 ep3 where completely setup wrong like the camber angles and toe ins etc. But on further investigation the previous owner must have had the original springs compressed to give a lower...
Back