• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

EP3 - Replacing front lower suspension arms

Hi folks I am replacing both front suspension arms on my 2004-2005 EP3. Honda genuine parts will take months to fulfil - I was told Brueprints is an excellent alternative. Any recommendations on what’s high quality and performs well? What’s the best combination of lower suspension arms in terms...
  2. M

Replacement of clutch EP3

Gents, Some excellent posts here! People here do indeed have a great deal of practical knowledge! I've got a 54 plate Civic Type-R (EP3) on 63K. Went in for a service and the garage told me that the clutch needs to be changes. Sometimes it is difficult to change gears but becomes "sorta" OK...
  3. M

gear box on my 54 Civic Type-R sticks

Gents/Ladies, Purchased a secondhand Civic Type-R (54 plate) on 46K back in May - have had no problems with the car but find that the gears tend to stick a little bit - sometimes it gets really really annoying. Third and fourth is nearly always OK but sometimes 1st to 2nd and any gear going...
  4. M

Best cleaning chemical for the inside of a stainless steel exhaust

Peeps; Was just wondering if anyone knew of the best cleaning chemical for cleaning the inside bit of a stainless steel exhaust? I want to try and get rid of the black soot and restore as much of the original stainless steel colour as possible. I've bought Meguires All metal polisher but I...
  5. M

Molysip in Type-R gear boxes - is it worth doing?

Dear all, I've just recently purchased a Type-R (54 Reg) and have been recommended by some people to put Molyslip for Gear Box in order to protect the gear box and allow for more smoother gear shifting (as sometimes the gears stick). The gear box hasn't been modified in anyway from from what I...
Back