• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Lairdblade

Wanted - TDI North ECU Update Feedback

Hey, Anyone on here got feedback on FN2 with TDI North ECUtec update? TDI North FN2 ECUTek Looking to get it done to mine, tying in with the HKS induction kit I've fitted already. feedback anyone, or even better meet-up if near Hertford? Interested if you lose the Vtec kick with the change...
  2. Lairdblade

FN2 2010 Suspension Change

Gradually updating the Type R, having bought her a couple months back (black, 2010, 86k on clock). Aiming to do some track days / Auto Tests next year so concentrating on those bits while still keeping her good for the road. Just done the rear suspension refresh - springs, shocks and bolts...
  3. Lairdblade

To stripe or not to stripe

So gradually doing few things to my 2010 black fn2 bought 3months ago: - just got all suspension parts through to do refresh (just need a non-rainy weekend) - headlight restoration done, well worth it, hell of a difference - yellow fog light covers fitted - refresh of headlight bulbs as randomly...
  4. Lairdblade

Fn2 Servicing and Modification - Hertfordshire

Got back into Type R ownership with a Black FN2 a couple weeks back. Previously had EP3 30th Anniversary so great to get the VTEC magic again. After years of diesel company cars good to have the wail again. Looking at couple changes an updates to FN2: - HKS induction kit - Bulbs, seems prior...
  5. Lairdblade

Tegiwa kit for EP3 is amazing (Gruppe M is better)

Guys, just had my tegiwa kit fitted to my type r. At low revs there is not much difference....and then you hit the higher end and it goes crazy. Even better once into the vtec. If you haven't got one of these, I would recommend without doubt. Here's the reasons why. 1) I ordered mine at...
Back