• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. tom83

EK9 in salvage yard

Sat in work at dinner time, looked out the window and spotted this; Doesn't look like there is too much damage, front bumper, bonnet, NS wing, possibly a headlight. Definitely not enough damage for it to be written off. Went on a quick search of the salvage yard auction site, and it hasn't...
  2. tom83

3.0 V6 24v 2 door Honda Accord :eek:

This is lovely, South African import. So clean. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Accord-Coupe-3-0-V6-24V-/263036258655?hash=item3d3e2ec95f:g:6e8AAOSwFJBZQPRc
  3. tom83

Glass scratches

Does anyone recommend a product that will buff out scratches on a window screen? Ive bought Bec a Fiesta, and the front window looks like its been cleaned with a wire brush. Its full of light scratches. Is there anything that will polish them out?
  4. tom83

Can't log in on my Macbook

For the past couple of days every time I attempt to log in on my Mac the page keeps redirecting to Facebook and back to TRO repeatedly before my Mac throws up an error report. Is this a forum issue, is anyone else getting this, or is it my Mac?
  5. tom83

Looking at buying an Accord 2.2 I-CDTI, anyone had one?

Im looking at buying an Accord 2.2 I-CDTI on a 55 plate. Its currently on 160,000 miles, so will be looking at changing the timing chain for my own piece of mind as its still the original. What Im curious about is though, is there anything else I should be looking for besides the obvious...
  6. tom83

Advice on door speakers please.

Had a quick look but cant find anything to help me. Basically I am a complete turd with Stereos and speakers etc, its something that has never really bothered me... Until now, due to weight saving, the only 2 speakers in my car are the door speakers, and once I get to a certain volume, not...
  7. tom83

Ferodo DS2500's average life?

Just curious how long the life span is of DS2500' s. Ive noticed my passenger side is starting to grind under braking, and I think the pads could do with changing, but I've only just realised that they have only covered about 8000 miles, mostly motorway miles. A new record low for myself...
  8. tom83

How hard is it to remove the Clocks out of an EP3???

As above really, how hard is it to remove the clocks out of an EP3?
  9. tom83

Look who's selling Tyre's now?

Everything under one roof.... http://www.asdatyres.co.uk/premium-brands Actually seems very competitively priced from the few brands Ive checked out.
  10. tom83

DC2 DB8 DC5 Blue DC5 paint code

Anyone know what the paint code is for the Blue DC5's?
  11. tom83

Preface to facelift front end..

Hi folks, Ive bought a NHB Bumper with Splitter and Cannards already fitted, and my plan was to just swap it with my bumper. But Ive just realised that it is a facelift bumper, and my car is pre-face lift. My question is, whats the difference between the different bumpers, and is it possible...
  12. tom83

Email notifications

Hi, how do I stop getting a million email notifications from new posts in subscribed threads???
  13. tom83

Tom83's Shiitron Saxo VTR

So after taking the Civic off the road for winter I was stuck for a car, looked at a load of diesel's, but within my budget £1000, I could only find rust boxes over 200,000 miles. Anyway after speaking to a friend about my needs, he suggested a Saxo, low insurance, low tax, high MPG for a...
  14. tom83

Halfords doing Castrol Magnatec for £17.50

Halfords are having a sale on Castrol Magnatec Fully Synthetic Oil 5W-30 for £17.50 for 4 litres. It starts in stores on Thursday, and online today. Just thought I would spread the word.
  15. tom83

What's this....

Right I was fannying about in the garage and I found this..... What is it? Im I guessing its a brace, but where does it go? I think by the shape it goes on the Seat Belt bolts, but not 100% Any idea's
  16. tom83

Star Ratings

Hi, Just wondering why some Posts have a gold star rating, and some dont. What are the stars representing?
  17. tom83

Will 15" DC2 Alloy Wheels fit an EP3

Has anyone tried this. Im looking at getting 2 DC2 15" Alloy wheels to put slicks on. They have the same 114.3x5 Stud alignment, but will they fit over the 300mm disc's and calipers on the EP3?
  18. tom83

Alloy wheel acid dipping

Has anyone had any experience of Acid Dipping? Im having trouble Sand Blasting wheels. Im getting through them, but the time its taking is too long, and isn't cost effective. So Im looking into different methods of Paint Removal, and what seems to be the most used method by Wheel painters is...
  19. tom83

Calipers with Type R emblem

A long time ago, I bought some Calipers off ebay. I was going to replace the 330mm D2 kit with them, but I have now purchased some Spoon Calipers. My question being, the Calipers I bought off ebay, have Type R stamped on the actual caliper. What model Type R are they off??? Cant put a pic up...
  20. tom83

Custom Exhaust, where to go?

Due to swapping my Supercharger for a Turbo, my standard exhaust will not cope with the extra output. So does anybody recommend somewhere I can get one made up? Im looking for a 3" B-Pipe with a couple of silencers and back box. Im trying to keep the noise levels at a minimum so I can still get...
  21. tom83

York Raceway....

Has anyone been to York Raceway??? Is it any good? Thinking of going when they get the 2012 dates up. They also do Club days if enough people are interested in going.
  22. tom83

Using my Signature to advertise my business?

As above, am I allowed to put a link to my business website in my Signature? Ive had a look in the rules threads and cant find anything about it. Just wanted to ask before I do it incase it breaks any rules.
  23. tom83

15 inch Rims

Will 15 inch Rims fit over the Standard Brakes and Calipers on an EP3??? Or will I be better off just getting 16" wheels.
  24. tom83

Honda white leather seats.....

Anybody know what car these have come out of??? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/honda-reclining-bucket-seats-/180761200657?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a16350811#ht_500wt_1307 Never seen them in White leather.
  25. tom83

What is the size of standard front Brake Disc's?

Hi all, I am taking my D2 330mm Brakes off my car. The reason being next year I want to run at Santa Pod with smaller wheels. Im looking at Mintex, Brembo and Stoptech disc's, but I keep getting 2 different size's, 282mm and 300mm. I want to put stock calipers back on, so which size are the...
  26. tom83

Supercharger Boost Gauges

Would it be ok to fit a turbo boost gauge on my supercharger? Ive been having a read up and they both fit to the intake manifold, so I cant see them being any different. Ive only found 1 supercharger boost gauge, and its very boring, and only shows bar, I want a Psi dial. I just want to make...
  27. tom83

D2 330mm Big Brake Kit, need new pads...

Hi all, Well my D2's have started squeeking, and vibrating when I brake, so I had a look at my Pads, and they need changing. Shocking really as they have only covered 9000 miles. Disks and Calipers are fine, just the Pads that came with the kit have worn stupidly quickly. Time to start...
  28. tom83

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

Hi all, I bought this little black number in October last year, I soon got the modding bug, so far the mods I've done are: 4 Paddle Sports Clutch Lightened Flywheel Japspeed 4-2-1 Exhaust Maniold Tegiwa Intake Manifold Tegiwa Cold Air Intake (Groupe M Copy) Samco Intake pipe D2 Big Brake...
Back