• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. dweezle

FK8 Rattle/scraping

Any ideas what this could be, Pulled off a junction plodding along and heard a loud scraping noise (assumed it was outside) but as I slowed to another junction the noise got quieter, I dropped my passenger window and noticed it was definitely me and coming from the passenger side. The noise...
  2. dweezle

Discount codes

Came across these discount codes whilst searching for cleaning products, thought I'd stick them up if needed Many codes here for discount: Adams DW10 10% http://www.prestigecarcareshop.com Advanced Vehicle Care DW15 15% http://www.advancedvehiclecare.co.uk AutoBright...
  3. dweezle

Rob's CW FK2

Thought it's best to start a thread from the beginning, Had the car around a mth now & loving every minute of it :D Collection day: Next up was fitting the climairs, Today I finally had the carbon packs fitted, I'm unsure at the moment hopefully will grow on me, these...
  4. dweezle

Robs Cw Fk2

Thought it was about time I posted some pics, fitted a set of climairs yesterday (Dark smoke) & they look spot on, 1st time using climairs (my god not cheap) but I fancied something a bit different from the Hekos. Excuse the pics it was hard with the sun out & also seconds before Alloy+kerb= a...
  5. dweezle

Thread removed????

As above only about my gearbox problems with honda
  6. dweezle

FN2 Odd idle

Pulled up tonight from work did the usual sit there a couple of mins on tickover to let the engine settle and i noticed the revs sat slightly higher than normal and then they dropped below 1000 almost 500 (anymore it felt it would of stalled) and then the revs suddenly picked up again and stayed...
  7. dweezle

HIDs and sidelights

Just replaced my sidelights with superbright LEDs so they match my HIDs but now they are brighter than my HIDs does anyone know the power of the HIDs bulbs honda use and are there any brighter bulbs for HIDs out there.
  8. dweezle

Loud creak and gearbox warranty work

Anybody getting a really loud creak when getting out of your car, its starting to annoy me now, doesn't sound like suspension sounds rear central but then yesterday whilst parked up i turned the wheels full lock and when i turned full left i had the exact same creak but from the front this time...
  9. dweezle

FN2 Alloy swap

After being fed up of constantly cleaning and now brake dust ruining my white alloys i've decided to order myself some tomason TN1 alloys 18x8.5 i was told that the standard honda alloys are 18x7.5 with an offset of 50mm, and im also planning to swap my tyres over (was told by national tyres...
  10. dweezle

LED bulbs

Looking to go LED mad, sidelights to match the hids (only just realised these are normal) , number plate lights and all interior lights but bit confused with the options normal led's or NO ERROR led's anybody know which option for a 09 fn2 and also a decent set apart from the cheapo's on ebay
  11. dweezle

have honda used the right oil

Had a service done at honda last week but recently they have put doubt in my head about there knowledge of type r's, so i checked there invoice for what oil they used and its called quartz ineo mc3 5 which is a 5w30 ive never heard of it so thought i'd check, as its close to being 3yr old they...
  12. dweezle

usb cable for the cw fn2

Hi hoping someone can help im trying to use my ipod through my usb connector in my arm rest i tried my ipod lead only to find its not the standard usb connection and was told i need to get the lead from honda (which i collected today) but im still having problems the honda lead now fits into the...
  13. dweezle

Help finding a decent clutch kit

Hi im after someone who can help me find a decent bulletproof clutch kit (with all the parts inc) as my clutch has probally been knackered some time by pre owner im guessing the flywheel as well. Its just for rd use and i wont be doing any major tuning but will be doing some, and as i've read...
  14. dweezle

FN2 Warranty help

Took my car into honda today about squeaky clutch and trouble finding gears, well just had a phone call saying squeak is master cylinder gone (covered under warranty) but he said my clutch is all the way to the floor which means need to take the clutch out and he said my gears are tight so...
  15. dweezle

How long to hear back from honda

Dropped my car off lastnight for squeaky clutch pedal and problems with gear change had a phone call 20 to 9 this morning asking questions about said problems they said they are about to look into it, 4hrs on and still not had a call back. Its still under warranty so will they just repair any...
  16. dweezle

My champ fn2

Just a few pics of my very 1st civic, took some cleaning but got there in the end (well till i drove it and the wheels are now covered in brake dust:mad:). Im keeping it standard at the minute untill the warranty runs out (not sure how anal honda are cause VW were proper arsey for warranty)
  17. dweezle

Products for white car

Hi im a new owner of a champ white fn2 and the cleaning is a PAIN i've just paid 8 quid for a drive through just to get the worst off and then i went to a hand wash for a mini valet. In the near future im going to treat it to a profesional detail cleaning company and then keep on top of it...
  18. dweezle

Fn2 window tint solution

Hi just read a few posts about cant tint the lower plastic window on the boot and i came across this on another honda site looks a really really good idea and cheap they come pre cut and just clip in, (very handy if you wish to sell the car) the lad paid about 40 quid with delivery so i went on...
  19. dweezle

Dripping under the car

Hi today as i pulled off i noticed a small puddle on the rd i pulled up had a dabble with my finger and it seems to be water has no smell or colour so went for a drive about and headed back to check, i put the torch under and there's a slow drip coming through (cant see where its coming from...
  20. dweezle

FN2 Sorry me again with another question

Is the steering wheel meant to lock in to position when the key is removed like my previous cars?? because i cant seem to get mine to lock i've tried turning the wheel but it just keeps turning checked my manual but says nothing
  21. dweezle

FN2 How to use the vtec

Hi owned my cw type r for a week now and cant understand the vtec i hit the vtec and the red dot lights up is this when i change gear or do i keep going??, on my mates his red dot comes on then his rev bar increases then he changes but today i hit the vtec red dot came on so i kept going waiting...
  22. dweezle

FN2 VW RULES

Well thats what i thought till last saturday when i part exed my golf gt sport 170 for my very 1st type r (the championship white edition :lol::lol:) and im in total love with it 09 plate 18000 on the clock only £11000 mint con. I was originally looking for a R32 but noticed the white type r on...
Back