• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. EP3 Pete

EP3 Pete's... FN2 (awkward)

As a few of you might have known I had been on the hunt for a DC5, however, the two issues I came across was firstly, to import one of these from Japan is getting pretty damn expensive and secondly to find an already imported DC5 in amazing condition is even harder. After a couple of months of...
  2. EP3 Pete

Pete's 1995 Harvard Blue EG Civic

I thought it would be good to start a new thread for the EG and keep my original thread specific to the EP3 and 335i. 22 years old and the cleanest original example of an EG I have ever seen, had no choice but to buy her and bring her home there and then. She's got 30k on the clock and a...
  3. EP3 Pete

Drivers Seat

Evening All This has probably been covered 100 times and I am just being blind/lazy finding the relevant threads. Looking to swap out my EP3 drivers seat for an aftermarket bucket seat, am I going to be expecting any problems with the SRS light? Thanks guys & girls... :)
  4. EP3 Pete

Pre-facelift Mugen Grille

Evening All, I am looking at getting a Mugen Grille for the EP3 and just wondered if anyone has brought a replica part and if so what the fitment was like? I dont mind spending the money on a genuine part for guaranteed fitment but at the same time if I can save a few quid by getting a replica...
  5. EP3 Pete

400 cell cat experiences/thoughts

Hi All, I am currently running a Piper cat back exhaust system and I am thinking of replacing my EP3's OEM exhaust manifold and cat in the spring to improve my mid range performance as well as adding a bit more top end too. This may well have already been covered on another thread which I have...
  6. EP3 Pete

Top rad hose

Hi All Probably worrying over nothing as us car owners genuinely do from time to time but noticed the other day that my top radiator hose is getting really hot, when I say hot it's to the point were you can't hold your hand on it and it could quite possibly fry an egg haha In car temp...
  7. EP3 Pete

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

Aftermarket/Modified parts spec sheet Last Updated: 30th August 2015 Engine Tegiwa carbon airbox Tegiwa carbon airbox scoop Scuttle panel modification Tegiwa silicone intake pipe JS Performance silicone intake breather pipe Skunk2 70mm pro series throttle body Tegiwa inlet manifold/throttle...
  8. EP3 Pete

Custom cam cover

Thought I'd treat the EP3 to a little pressie :D
  9. EP3 Pete

EP3 Modifications

Hi All, I have got the EP3 booked in with TDI-North this Saturday to get the following installed.... - Injen CAI - RBC Intake Manifold - K100 ECU - (and possibly) Japspeed de-cat pipe Paul and Ben at TDI have been fantastic with all of their advice and the reputation of TDI sold itself. I...
  10. EP3 Pete

Intake & ECU upgrades for the EP3

Hi to all the Type R owners out there, This is my first post so hoping that I am doing it right haha. I am looking to tune my EP3 to get some extra BHP and to make it more responsive, the only performance modifications currently are a Blitz SUS Induction Kit and Blitz Nur Spec cat back system...
Back