• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. MR ANGRY

2009 2.2 civic key issue

Hi guys Apologies this is not for a type r but thought I would ask anyway on behalf of a friend. He has a 2009 2.2 manual cdti civic with 1 key which has fell apart whilst still in the ignition. I told him to pick up the broken fob pieces and hold then near his barrel so he can start his car...
  2. MR ANGRY

fn2 type r dead key

cheers buddy, so even though her battery is dead it still holds the code and only removing the battery will remove the code if not replaced quickly
  3. MR ANGRY

fn2 type r dead key

hi guys my wifes 2009 civic type r has one working key and one that doeant work,its been sat in a drawer for 2 years so guessing its a dead battery. can i just replace the battery and it will work or will it need re-coding? also whilst im doing it i would like to change the battery in the...
  4. MR ANGRY

jump starting another car from civic type r fn2

hi peeps i need to jump start my jeep grand cherokee from my mrs civic type r fn2, is there a certain way to do it so i dont fry the ecu/key? from what i have read it should be.... red lead to jeep 1st then to honda black lead from honda to bracket/bolt in jeep engine bay keys from both cars...
  5. MR ANGRY

oil grade for fn2 type r with 44k on clock

thanks buddy
  6. MR ANGRY

oil grade for fn2 type r with 44k on clock

im sorry if this has been asked many times in the past, honda garage are telling me its 0w30 or 0w20 yet cox's service pack contains 5w40 its just a road car with no track work, its a 2009 model with 44k on it many thanks matt is this ok for it...
  7. MR ANGRY

brake fluid/clutch fluid type r fn2

hey guys is the brake fluid and clutch fluid the same in the fn2 type r? is it all in the same reservoir? how much would be needed to do a full flush?
  8. MR ANGRY

Jump starting fn2 type r help please

ok buddy thanks, is there a good place to connect the negative in the engine bay?
  9. MR ANGRY

Jump starting fn2 type r help please

Hey guys My partner parked her civic type r up yesterday and now today it wont start so need to jump it. Is there a particular sequence I need to follow or any do's and dont's? It's a 2009 plate Thanks
  10. MR ANGRY

honda approved used car warranty-transferable?

hi we are about to put my mrs 2009 civic type r gt up for sale, we bought it in april this year from a honda dealership in london and it came with 2 years honda warranty so roughly 18 months remaining. the car has covered around 42k in total. can we transfer the remaining warranty to the...
  11. MR ANGRY

honda service plan.....worth it or not?

so my mrs has a 2009 civic type r with 41k on the clock. it has 2 years warranty with honda. she covers around 4k per year. during a recent visit to honda to have some warranty work done they have offered us a service plan until 2021, it works out about £5 per week. anybody else have...
  12. MR ANGRY

2009 type r fn2 clutch fluid change

we have been advised to have the clutch fluid changed on my mrs civic type r 2009 fn2. im guessing its brake fluid aswell so thats a bonus. how much will it need and whats the best stuff for it? the car is a daily driver on 41k thanks
  13. MR ANGRY

playing music from samsung galaxy s7 in 2009 fn2 type r

the earlier sc turbos suffered from exhaust housing cracks but that's all been sorted now. regarding a rotated set up.........for 400-450bhp its a lot of work that doesn't need to be done, there are plenty of standard position turbos that will get that power no problem, it does look nice though...
  14. MR ANGRY

Yeah that's it mate,I've just had a full panit correction on it so it's mega mega clean. As for turbo I will let Simon @ chevron motorsport sort it as he has a lot to do with Owen developments turbos,with mine being a 2.5 I'm looking for alot of torque, I'm already at 375ftlbs so will probably...
  15. MR ANGRY

nice, I looked at the idm cars but I simply couldn't live without the burble. what power you running? mine has a forged 2.5 with front mount/de-cat/hubrid vf43 etc 350bhp @ 1.45 bar. I will be taking it to 400 after summer time :)
  16. MR ANGRY

Which Impreza have you got?
  17. MR ANGRY

No mate apart from some heko wind deflectors. Future plans are wheels powder coated, window tints and calipers painted red. The Impreza is the modding car in this house hold :) How did you know I was on scabbynet?
  18. MR ANGRY

Yes mate, the civic is my Mrs and I have an impreza
  19. MR ANGRY

right ive just been out with my phone (Samsung galaxy s8 edge+) and the aux cable works with the music on mine but you cannot skip the tracks via the dash controls. she is a moron as it turns out she had no music on her phone lol, we just downloaded Spotify and stuck a song on there on her...
  20. MR ANGRY

Right this is what she said...... There is a little cable that came with the car that she connects to her phone via a lead of hers, it charges her phone but says no data on the stereo. She has a aux cable which doesn't work either.
  21. MR ANGRY

hi my mrs would like to play music from her s7 in her 2009 type r, it has the aux/usb in the centre console. how do we do it?
  22. MR ANGRY

tinting the windows on a fn2 type r

so I rang a few local places to get a quote on tinting the windows on my mrs fn2 type r (59 plate) and ive been told that the lower part of the rear screen under the spoiler is plastic and cannot be done. is this correct? would look a little daft half black half clear in my opinion
  23. MR ANGRY

fn2 civic type r a little too quiet

so I have just picked up a 2009 type r in silver from a Honda dealership in London for my mrs. on the drive home I was a little miffed that there wasn't much noise from the exhaust,i remember when I had my ep3 that in standard form they sound pretty meaty. she doesn't want it mega loud...
  24. MR ANGRY

quieter backbox ?

hahaha told you it was loud :)
  25. MR ANGRY

My Cosmic ep3

hi matey,hope you enjoy her as much as i did she is an awesome machine p.s loving the scooby matey but i feel it might get me into trouble :)
  26. MR ANGRY

Face lift CTR flywheel weight

pretty sure its 4.6kg but could be wrong
  27. MR ANGRY

my wipers are gash........which new ones to buy

cheers buddy,loving my new found love for the type r :)
  28. MR ANGRY

anybody used this guy for discs?

cool,there is some spoon calipers on ebay at the min
  29. MR ANGRY

didnt know you could get bigger ones for the rears mate
  30. MR ANGRY

why are you selling em buddy?
  31. MR ANGRY

these lines any good peeps?

good stuff,it must have been a one off in that thread you linked
  32. MR ANGRY

and a happy new year....... cheers matey think im gonna risk it and Go for the do-lucks
  33. MR ANGRY

ever tried just answering the question? not really got time to search for stuff as i need to order my brakes this weekend and just got back from my holiday so got a million things to do so looking for a quick answer really,if this offends you...........tough, im sure you will get over it
  34. MR ANGRY

just come across these,ive heard bad things about the hel/goodrich ones so am interested in knowing what these are like http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DO-LUCK-POWERLINE-BRAKE-HOSE-SET-CIVIC-TYPE-R-EP3-/280915615340?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4167e01e6c#ht_500wt_1416
  35. MR ANGRY

you got a link for that matey
  36. MR ANGRY

thats a bugger cos i can only find ones that list 24 and 15 inch
  37. MR ANGRY

anybody know the correct sizes i need
  38. MR ANGRY

will have an evo this year gonna save some cash up 1st so i can get the right one as its the sort of car you dont wanna be settling for second best really,will be doing pads aswell was going to put lines on but ive heard problems with either goodrich or hel not being long enough i think so dont...
  39. MR ANGRY

gonna nip down halfrauds in the morning so will have a look,any idea what the correct sizes are mate?
  40. MR ANGRY

good to be back on matey,the type r is stopping for a while so gonna spend some pennies on her
  41. MR ANGRY

mine are splitting mate so need new ones to go with my brand new windscreen :)
  42. MR ANGRY

need new wipers on my facelift type r which ones would be a good buy and will actually wipe not smear
  43. MR ANGRY

need to replace my front discs and pads so looking at various options on discs,im going use delphi pads but not sure on discs,was thinking black diamond/ebc/tarox but they are quite pricey so while looking i found these...
  44. MR ANGRY

my cosmic grey build thread

cheers buddy
  45. MR ANGRY

just been offered a mazda rx7 twin turbo as a straight swap its running 350bhp :)
  46. MR ANGRY

well the b-pipe has been on for 1 week only and was £140 brand new and the back box was £50 so make an offer,i could be interested in a px deal with a standard back-box as i want to put the car back to standard to sell. make me an offer but bear in mind postage costs are awfull these days i...
  47. MR ANGRY

sounds awesome matey,its a 2.5" bore unsilenced b-pipe mated with the magnex 5" jap can,real deep sound,makes slight pops and burbles with no tin-like raspy sound,exhaust will be up for sale when the car goes up for sale
  48. MR ANGRY

if i can find a good one that is,also like r33 skylines gts-t
  49. MR ANGRY

if they were a 3 door i would be interested but they look gash as a 5 door
  50. MR ANGRY

to expensive to charge it mate,looking at evo 3/4/5/6 which ever comes up the best spec really would also consider an astra gsi mk4 turbo or a scooby
  51. MR ANGRY

not at all mate its a brilliant car just not quick enough for me,all my mates have boost and i dont and i feel left out,i will definatly miss the type r
  52. MR ANGRY

not sold the car yet mate but will be selling up soon as i want an evo,yeah the oven cleaner worked well and was £5 cheaper than autosol :) although i did get a rollicking off her indoors as i used it all
  53. MR ANGRY

few bits ready to fit,un-silenced b-pipe and d2 rear camber arms-going abp on thursday for a full FRSU inc -30mm springs
  54. MR ANGRY

Phot Bucket

copy and paste the img code,it will show as a load of text untill you actually post it
  55. MR ANGRY

Garry's Cosmic EP3

you having the steering arm re-location bracket fitted aswell?
  56. MR ANGRY

Garry's Cosmic EP3

cool,that road is a nightmare sometimes,we should hook up soon matey when im not so busy. when you going down abp? mines booked in on the 7th and 8th june for full fast road set up and all important valve clearances
  57. MR ANGRY

Garry's Cosmic EP3

yeah thats my mates and his dads shop gotta go there soon to sort my gash computer out,bet you have fun parking round there dont you?
  58. MR ANGRY

Garry's Cosmic EP3

looks real clean matey,still dont think ive seen it flying about yet,is that location between the bike shop and the fishing place? opposite the hairdressers near the union?
  59. MR ANGRY

Valve clearance price

erm............no :)
  60. MR ANGRY

Valve clearance price

£55 quid at abp motorsport
  61. MR ANGRY

Angled exhaust

you mean angled to the side? i too would like to know this but probably custom only
  62. MR ANGRY

dc5 brembo's on an ep3 type r

some have come up for sale and i want them,they have s2000 discs but do i need spacers? my car is on 7.5j rota torque alloys 17"
  63. MR ANGRY

new wheels on :)
  64. MR ANGRY

Electric supercharger

65. MR ANGRY

want louder exhaust but no rasp

surely that would sound the same as my standard b pipe
  66. MR ANGRY

want louder exhaust but no rasp

i have an ep3 type r running standard cat and b-pipe and a magnex 5" slash cut backbox,its a really nice beefy deep bass sound but its not quite loud enough,if i put a unsilenced b-pipe will it result in that horrible raspy sound most tuned hondas have,i know a few people on here like the raspy...
  67. MR ANGRY

gearbox bolts

the bolts that go all round the gear box on an ep3 type r............are they all the same length?
  68. MR ANGRY

pulleys/belts/tensioners etc

what pulleys/belts etc would need replacing on a facelift ep3 type r my car has a whinning sound when revved,also i know the timing chain should last the life of the car but is there any tensioners that need replacing? can someone list me all the pulleys and rough prices please my car has...
  69. MR ANGRY

new clutch yesterday...............

sending you a pm mate
  70. MR ANGRY

well to anyone who requires a clutch you can do a lot worse than ring unit8 (eight speed) they gave me the best price on a clutch delivered and were really helpfull too,dont forget you need 2 litres of honda mtf3 gear oil when you change the clutch
  71. MR ANGRY

no matey dont need it at all,my gear change is super slick now pal.....me happy
  72. MR ANGRY

i paid £150 for the clutch,£18 for the gear oil (2 litres) and £190 in labour + £50 for 2 new anti roll bars as they had to be cut off due to being seized....gggrrrrr
  73. MR ANGRY

show off :) yeah im going to bed it in a bit,i dont drive harsh anyway ie full throttle launches etc not going to bother with those bushes matey as my gear change is as smooth as my big fat bald head :) cheers for your offer and advice matey-much appreciated
  74. MR ANGRY

driver side sun visor

loads of type r's being broken on the bay,send a few requests out matey
  75. MR ANGRY

crush ring gasket........what size

i have a standard b-pipe mated to a magnex backbox,we fitted the backbox with loads of exhaust paste but its blowing already (i knew it would) i need one of those crush ring gaskets but what size do i need? cheers its an ep3 type r
  76. MR ANGRY

best colour in my opinion..........although I do like the NHB
  77. MR ANGRY

thought it best to start a thread to update on a regular basis instead of starting loads of little threads-so here goes car-2004 ep3 type r in cosmic grey-76k-standard when brought 8 weeks ago apart from an earthing kit,always has and will be ran on v-power things i have done so far...
  78. MR ANGRY

tegiwa and magnex fitted........

earthquake baby :)
  79. MR ANGRY

sounds good i think,how often did you service the filter? (mines just been done before fitting) and did you have any problems with leaves etc going down the scoop?
  80. MR ANGRY

£30 mate i think
  81. MR ANGRY

yeah i get that barking sound,did you also get the whooshing sound from the teg when you turn the engine off?
  82. MR ANGRY

had these fitted today,well chuffed and loving the mad sound the 2 give off :D
  83. MR ANGRY

sswwweeeeeettttt v-tec here i come :)
  84. MR ANGRY

well i had my new clutch yesterday with new gear oil hoping it would make the gear change alot smoother and stop me having to fight to get it into 1st/out of reverse and it has,im really really chuffed with it the gear change now is super slick its like a new car,no more notchiness at all just...
  85. MR ANGRY

cleaning up an exhaust

cheers guys,soon as its delivered i will nip halfords,gotta get a donut gasket anyway to fit it so will get autosol then
  86. MR ANGRY

cleaning up an exhaust

just apply it with a cloth i presume?
  87. MR ANGRY

cleaning up an exhaust

just brought myself a 5" magnex jap-can backbox and from the pics it looks like in needs a damn good clean/polish before i fit it,whats the best method and best stuff to do it as i have never done it before cheers
  88. MR ANGRY

replacing front lights

basically ive brought some uprated bulbs (main,dipped,side and bumper fogs) ive just spoke to my mate he reckons the bumper will have to come off and headlights out job??? is this correct? seems a bit overkill just for a few bulbs i have the use of a ramp if that helps me change any
  89. MR ANGRY

recommend where to get Suspension

i would keep an eye out for a second hand 1,plenty being broken on ebay if your wanting it lowered i would suggest a trip to abp motorsport for a full fast road set-up inc eibach springs (20mm or 30mm lowering)
  90. MR ANGRY

gearbox oil question

thats that then :) will have a scout on ebay to see if its cheaper cheers griff i was told i needed 3L of the stuff ta muchly both
  91. MR ANGRY

gearbox oil question

as you might be aware im having a clutch fitted soon and i will need some new gear oil so..... -is there a cheaper but just as good equivalent as honda's mtf3 and where do i get it from? -if not wheres the cheapest place to get 3L of honda's mtf3 gear oil? i thankyouplease
  92. MR ANGRY

anyone local want to fit these for me?

i will do a review no problem,like i say its clutch and gear oil 1st then a short shifter and uprated bushes
  93. MR ANGRY

best place to get a clutch from

cheers buddy but they are about £60 more expensive than tegiwa
  94. MR ANGRY

best place to get a clutch from

i was originally going take my car to abp for a clutch change but ive rang my mate and he will do it for £100 if i get the clutch,ive seen tegiwa sell genuine honda 3 piece clutch kits has anyone brought 1 from them? any other good suggestions where to get one from? i dont mind mail order or i...
  95. MR ANGRY

anyone local want to fit these for me?

ok mate well let me know what you drink and i will make sure your well topped up :) theres no rush as i want to get the clutch done 1st,hoping to get that done in the next 3-4 weeks
  96. MR ANGRY

slight engine ticking noise

my 04 ep3 type r has a slight ticking/tapping noise when revs build up,it has 76200 on the clock has just had an oil/filter change (10w40 fully synthetic about 300 miles ago) but has not had the 75k valve clearance done it will be having the valve clearance done in 4 weeks when it goes to abp...
Back