• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

FK8 Can a couple of you check your satnav version number please?

Could I ask a favour from a couple of you please? I just want to check the version number of my satnav software against a couple of other cars, as my new FK8 delivery was delayed a week apparently at the factory due to a satnav update. Now it's arrived, it looks like it's been resprayed, so I'm...
  2. L

FK8 New FK8 - Paint & Running In Questions

Hi all, took delivery of my new FK8 GT in Championship White yesterday. Before it even got off the transporter, I noticed what looked like a stone chip repair on the front bumper (but seems to be under the lacquer - photo below, not easy to capture in bright light!) On further inspection, I...
  3. L

FK8 Not many brand new FK8s left apparently - just ordered mine

Just placed my order for a Champ White FK8 GT, was told there are only six more being made (5 now! Although one dealer told me there were 4 left, so who knows). That's six more Champ White GTs, not six more FK8s in total of course. None in the dealer network, so if you want a brand new one...
Back