• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. F0ysal

Cosmic Grey 2005 EP3 Civic Type R

Agree very nice interior for such an old car! Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  2. F0ysal

Preface lift ep3 headlight bulb upgrade

Ive tried many different ones and they are pretty much all the same. You would be better off getting a HID kit fitted. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  3. F0ysal

EP3 EP3 idle hunting and Brake issue

Try and use a small toothbrush to get all the dirt off from the iacv and make sure it spins freely. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  4. F0ysal

EP3 First gear crunchy

Sorry to hear that. I had a crunch on gear 2 which was helped by adding a short shifter and changing gearbox oil Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  5. F0ysal

EP3 Help 05 Ep3 Type R bogging down at 6/7 k rpm when driving

[emoji1360] Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  6. F0ysal

Im sure you wont have many issues with the car hopefully once you sort this out, I owned mine for 7/8 years and had no major issues. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  7. F0ysal

No way! I had the noise for ages, my mate has it on his and its been years. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  8. F0ysal

Fn2 or ep3 for a daily car

Ep3, feels much lighter and you feel in control of the car. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  9. F0ysal

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

My ep3 was 160k and still going strong but gave it in when I changed my car Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  10. F0ysal

EP3 First gear crunchy

Change the transmission fluid, short shifter can help also, it did on mine. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  11. F0ysal

Screech on startup is normal, I use to have it on mine. Nothing to worry about Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  12. F0ysal

Idling Issue with bouncing Revs

You can get a second hand throttle body with all the sensors on it and see if it sorts it. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  13. F0ysal

EP3 Heater Blend door actuator

My heater has been blowing warm air for the past couple of years and I get no proper hot air like I use to. I have tried everything from bleeding the coolant, flushing the radiator/pipes/heater core, new thermostat, checking the heater control valve is moving from hot to cold etc. The last...
  14. F0ysal

Standard Ep3 spoiler bolts

I need to stick my standard Ep3 spoiler back on but do not have the bolts that go on either end of the spoiler, does anybody know what part number these are on lings or where else I can get them? Thanks. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  15. F0ysal

EP3 Ep3 Notchy gearbox - low revs normal driving

I have the metal bushes where the shifter is also, I forgot about those! Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  16. F0ysal

Probably the short shifter and yes it's a tegiwa one. It didn't make it worse for me. I would advise you to give it a go. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  17. F0ysal

Short shifter and amsoil transmission fluid has made it much better. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  18. F0ysal

Are clutch master cylinders a common fault?

Look into getting the clutch pedal adjusted, it sometimes resolves the issue Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  19. F0ysal

EP3 Dash Bulb Replacement

No problem Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  20. F0ysal

Cover the bulb with some cloth or tissue and use pliers to gently pull it out Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  21. F0ysal

There's a groove on the bulb holder just put the screwdriver there and twist anti clockwise. Flip the whole speedo and it will fall out. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  22. F0ysal

Its a slight twist with a flat screwdriver and it comes out. Have u already bought the replacement bulbs? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  23. F0ysal

No lights will come on the dash, its a very simple procedure. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  24. F0ysal

EP3 feels sluggish low end

Nope no change, still the same, any other ideas? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  25. F0ysal

Thanks for the replies, tried the ecm reset but no change and I will try changing the ELD and see what happens. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  26. F0ysal

My 2003 EP3 feels slow between 1k - 3k and also feels slow moving off. I recently changed my battery and issue was sorted for two days but now its back. I have my standard air box on and also tried aem v2 short ram - no difference. I have no other mods. Only code showing is P1298 Honda -...
  27. F0ysal

EP3 Standard Airbox fitting help please!

Oh ok. I just found a photo of mine - was just about to send it.
  28. F0ysal

EP3 Standard Airbox fitting help please!

I've got an AEM V2, if you take a photo of the pipe ** probably be able to help. I've swapped between the v2 and standard box countless times.
  29. F0ysal

Oh ok, so you didn't try the tegiwa one. I'm going to try a different Transmission fluid to see what happens before going further.
  30. F0ysal

I was thinking of getting one, I've got the aluminium shifter bushes, they are much better than the rubber ones. Was it just your second gear or other gears as well?
  31. F0ysal

I've read countless posts about notchy gearbox/grinds/crunches on the ep3 at high revs - my issue is at low revs during normal driving my gearbox is notchy when the car is moving but when stationary the gears go In smooth. Gear 2 is the worst. The car also jerks slights even when I try and lift...
  32. F0ysal

Ep3 shifter removal

Ok thanks for the help. ** probably just leave it then. I Don't want to cause further issues for myself.
  33. F0ysal

Ep3 shifter removal

** give it a go, should I be careful of anything dropping when I remove the plugs? I I removed everything else apart from the plugs.
  34. F0ysal

Ep3 shifter removal

Thanks Tom for the response. I don't know where the plugs are, and if I do manage to open it - how hard will it be to fit it back in? Can anyone help with some photos?
  35. F0ysal

Ep3 shifter removal

Does anybody know how to remove the whole shifter? I changed the shifter bushes back to the rubber ones (3 of them) but managed to drop one of the metal sleeves inside. I also need to remove the shifter to actually insert the last rubber bushing. Thanks
  36. F0ysal

Rattling from exhaust area?

I had a similar noise even after removing all my heat shields, what I did was push the metal surrounding the cat inwards (I don't know how to explain it).
  37. F0ysal

Annoying squeak from rear wheel/s

I had the same issue for about a month but it's gone now, however when I'm doing motorway driving at high speeds it comes back and I hear it clearly.
  38. F0ysal

that's with the engine off.
  39. F0ysal

Car was on, ** try and take one with just the ignition on when I get home.
  40. F0ysal

Yh I like it standard for now, I did put a magnex back box on once but then took it off.
  41. F0ysal

42. F0ysal

No not yet, my car is more or less standard, apart from minor changes - I've got an AEM V2 short ram induction, aluminium shifter bushes, HID conversion, mugen spoiler and other small bits. Mainly cosmetic no engine mods.
  43. F0ysal

Lol, I don't know if mine works :/ gta check.
  44. F0ysal

Looks similar to mine, is that the vtec light that's on? Let me try and figure out how to upload photos using my phone.
  45. F0ysal

Yeah post a photo and where did you order your coloured bulbs from?
  46. F0ysal

I kept them standard, I wanted blue lights but I saw some photos where they looked bright in some areas and not in others.
  47. F0ysal

Thanks scabbytramp, I removed them the same way using pliers without breaking any and fitted new ones earlier today :)
  48. F0ysal

Don't want to start a new thread but do the bulbs pull out of the black holder? I've realised the Lucas bulbs don't have the black holder. Thanks
Back