• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Dutchy82

Full valet and M2 exhaust

Looking clean! [emoji1303] Exhaust sits well. Adam - Cosmic Grey EP3
  2. Dutchy82

Tyre choice FN2

Agreed. PS4s all the way, made such the difference the first time I put them on. Adam - Cosmic Grey EP3
  3. Dutchy82

Happy to join the Type-R owners!

Looks clean [emoji1303] Hello and welcome. Adam - Cosmic Grey EP3
  4. Dutchy82

My Type-R #4 - Champ White FD2

Loving this FD2. Feel free to DM me some photos and I will feature them in a ‘members car’ post on the TRO Instagram page!
  5. Dutchy82

** THE TRO INSTAGRAM PAGE IS NOW LIVE**WANT TO BE FEATURED??

Will do mate. [emoji1303] Adam - Cosmic Grey EP3
  6. Dutchy82

** THE TRO INSTAGRAM PAGE IS NOW LIVE**WANT TO BE FEATURED??

**Breaking News - The official TRO Instagram page is now live!!! ** Working with Loxy, we have created a page whereby we can feature and showcase: - Members' cars - Events & meets - The forum and the access to a vast network of support, advice and friendly people; but above all show what the...
  7. Dutchy82

2005 Cosmic Grey EP3 Type R

Bricks and mortar and the “it’s not being used” has made me sell many cars before, (ones that I long since regretted) yours looks such a good example, shame to see her go - hold on if you could mate, ones in condition like that, she is only going up in value and going to be harder to get back...
  8. Dutchy82

Loxy's Type R #6

Not a bad mpg figure at all. I always managed to get decent mileage out of my FN2, as long as I was driving with some thought to it, and not getting too rev happy.
  9. Dutchy82

I've found my unicorn!

Looking good. It’s the details that make all the difference. It can be done. I did it when I replaced mine, but still had to take grille off to get to the pins at the back of it. So not sure how Gav did it [emoji848]??? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Dutchy82

I've found my unicorn!

Yea definitely mate. £25 posted is a bit rich. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Dutchy82

I've found my unicorn!

Got to be plenty about. Have you tried some of the usual EP3 breakers on Facebook, sure they would pop one in the post for small change. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Dutchy82

I've found my unicorn!

Is that a different handbrake grip and gaitor? Looks different [emoji848] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Dutchy82

I've found my unicorn!

True. Yea hoping it stays dry for us that are going down to Simply Japanese car show at Beaulieu tomorrow. EP3 is all clean and ready, just need no more rain. [emoji1695] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Dutchy82

I've found my unicorn!

Sounds like a good day. [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Dutchy82

Mike's Cosmic EP3

I think I remember reading your post years back. Didn’t you do a how to sort of thread? Well it certainly stuck with me at the time, as I remember thinking to myself “ one out, now go steady on this one, as you don’t want it to shea...........iiiiit!” Bloody thing did any way...
  16. Dutchy82

Cosmic Grey 2005 EP3 Civic Type R

Looking very clean! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Dutchy82

Chris' Blue FD2 Track Car

FD2s always look so purposeful. Enjoy the ring. Look forward to seeing any pics of it there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Dutchy82

EP3 Premier Edition Nighthawk Black 2005

Loving those on track pics. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Dutchy82

Mike's Cosmic EP3

I think this is a common one. No matter how gentle I went at this on mine, one still sheared off. Future me hates drilling out bolts too. Future me agrees to leave it where it is. [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Dutchy82

I've found my unicorn!

Really, I couldn’t stand the hardness of the Type R seats, the Recaros are soo much comfier. All personal preference though I suppose. [emoji6] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Dutchy82

I've found my unicorn!

Ones like this are getting harder to find. Good to see that your plans, other then some upgrades, are just to keep her tidy and well maintained. Looks lovely mate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Dutchy82

Satin Silver EP3

I have a soft spot for prefacelifts in satin. Looks lovely mate. Nice to see it hasn’t had too many holes cut into it throughout the years too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. Dutchy82

Cosmic Grey 2005 EP3 Civic Type R

Looking really good mate. Some good progress photos. :D
  24. Dutchy82

Welcome to the forum!:D
  25. Dutchy82

Updating 'The Cars' section

I agree on the drivel part for sure, and there are so many repetitive posts on the Facebook pages, I am not sure how many times people need to ask what oil or tyres for the EP3. My comment wasn’t to compare or suggest that Facebook groups are better. The content and knowledge that is stored...
  26. Dutchy82

Updating 'The Cars' section

I have enjoyed this forum over the years and found many posts very helpful. However, unfortunately it feels like this forum and ‘club’ has almost become somewhat semi-retired. There seem to be fewer and fewer posts and activity. Is there anything that can be done to drive activity back to the...
  27. Dutchy82

JMR's Honda #5

Good start so far. It’s really interesting to see a CRV build thread. I am huge fan of the 2nd Gen CRV, I used to sell these when I worked for Honda, great fun chucking these about into a roundabout. :D Looking forward to the updates of you working your way through the list.
  28. Dutchy82

N77's ex now being sorted by Simon & Jamie

This is a great build thread, and thanks for sharing your progress updates on here. I’m not sure I could bring myself to take it out on track after all the work you are putting in. It’s going to be an amazing car once finished. Keep up the work and looking forward to more progress updates into...
  29. Dutchy82

Ep3 rebuild

Looking good so far EP3irish. Thanks for sharing - this is my kind of build thread and am already looking forward to seeing your updates as you progress.:smt023
  30. Dutchy82

Dutchy's 2005 Cosmic EP3

deleted
Back