• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Jermal

Type R #9 CW FD2

Needs more JDM flare.
  2. Jermal

Type R #9 CW FD2

Waiting for kerbed update post followed by car for sale thread.
  3. Jermal

Type R #9 CW FD2

Hey all look the same to me.
  4. Jermal

Type R #9 CW FD2

Still not TSW venoms.
  5. Jermal

Type R #9 CW FD2

How can TGM still get away with keeping hold of customers cars for weeks on end? Surely this is just poor logistical management?
  6. Jermal

Type R #9 CW FD2

7. Jermal

Type R #9 CW FD2

That's what happens when you have a family. They drain all of the fun away.
  8. Jermal

10th Generation Civic "Concept" breaks cover

Nah. Front end is trying far too hard. It has a real american feel about it. Not my cup of tea for what the car should be. I really think Honda need to stop trying to re-invent the wheel every time they bring out a new Civic. They all look completely different from the previous versions...
  9. Jermal

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I prefer the estate if I'm honest. Looks badass.
  10. Jermal

rose.jpg
  11. Jermal

S2KIP's S2000

A long and troubled history between the two sites. Don't ask.
  12. Jermal

S2KIP's S2000

welcome to every forum ever.
  13. Jermal

S2KIP's S2000

Got to love the floor staring keyboard warrior car culture. JDM for life etc.
  14. Jermal

S2KIP's S2000

Jay did a better job tbf.
  15. Jermal

S2KIP's S2000

Cap doffed sir.
  16. Jermal

S2KIP's S2000

Considering it's backwards in a ditch there's a considerable amount of front end damage. I'm guessing more than one car involved. Roof down though, so at least Dooks looked cool whilst crashing.
  17. Jermal

S2KIP's S2000

You mean you haven't seen them yet?!? You some kind of recluse or something? Even I've seen them and everyone on here hates me.
  18. Jermal

S2KIP's S2000

Were the tyres the limiting factor today?
  19. Jermal

S2KIP's S2000

So is the stopping power with these noticeably better?
  20. Jermal

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

They've just rebooted the E Class and treated it to the same S/C class styling and refinement. That's what I'm going for next.
  21. Jermal

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

Currently getting around 53mpg. 97.7p a litre the other day too. Filled the tank for £60. Good for 750 miles.
  22. Jermal

weight issue

You're absolutely right, plus I couldn't care less. Let the great unwashed spell how they like.
  23. Jermal

Top speed what have people hit in Ep3 Type Rs i'm curious?

188mph. 186mph without Spoon socks fitted.
  24. Jermal

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

The squash ball was merely functional. I dislike all sports with racquets. The rest.... Guilty as charged.
  25. Jermal

Ooh, I tell a lie actually. Another major problem developed recently. The Comand online display started to develop an annoying creak literally seconds after I drove out of the Merc garage. connected to the dash via plastic on plastic, so it was going to inevitably happen. Rather than take it...
  26. Jermal

First major complication with the car a few weeks ago. One of the exterior door handle LEDs died. These only come on when it's dark (obviously), so I only noticed it on the off chance after a late evening drive. I was devastated. Phoned Mercedes up the next day and got it booked in for a...
  27. Jermal

I saw one of these on the road yesterday coming home from London. Not for me I'm afraid. It looks bloody awful. Trying too hard. Each to their own though and all that. I'm sure it's bloody quick, but I'd have so many other things for the money.
  28. Jermal

I've never been a fan of full carbon spoilers. exposed carbon should be there to accent rather than take over. Would look much better if the sides were colour coded and the rake was carbon.
  29. Jermal

Metal metallic does look very nice. still think all cars should have a matt black option.
  30. Jermal

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

Terrible glue on those. Had two labels come off. Beware.
  31. Jermal

S2KIP's S2000

:lol::lol::lol:
  32. Jermal

That's a very good point actually. I've seen couple of C Class's in Black/Grey and the chrome accents stand out a lot more. Not sure if I like that. Drug dealer white only.
  33. Jermal

I used to agree with you, until I got my new motor. Has little subtle chrome accents around the windows, on the grille (although most of it is brushed titanium) and the bottom of the front bumper skirt. Really finishes it off and makes it look plush. Completely different type of car though...
  34. Jermal

0-100m readout dick swinging pics thread needed.
  35. Jermal

Type R #9 CW FD2

It's the little touches that count.
  36. Jermal

Much. Keep it up tiger.
  37. Jermal

what oil is everyone using?

Whatever the man at the dealership puts in it.
  38. Jermal

Please can you update the op with progress and pics to save me sifting through all of the small talk. There's a good chap.
  39. Jermal

So it's been 3 and a half months and the panzer is settling nicely into the family. updates so far. Mods: Kingston 128gb SD card. Has got my whole iTunes collection on. Also good for 5bhp. Things I now can't live without: rear parking camera, keyless entry (including kick under the rear...
  40. Jermal

Looks lush that.
  41. Jermal

345 Miles Full Tank Shell V-Power

No, this:
  42. Jermal

345 Miles Full Tank Shell V-Power

600 miles to a tank here.
  43. Jermal

Really like these in Blue. You might even get to drive it one day...
  44. Jermal

My benefits scrounger Merc £30.
  45. Jermal

:lol: You're talking about a model of car that was first built and designed in 1998. Things have moved on a little since then. Yes different manufacturers are stereotyped, but Honda's apparently flawless reliability issues and Merc's shoddy wiring of the 00's have all changed. Although both...
  46. Jermal

It must have been trouble if he's complaining about it that much. especially considering that the w205 is only a year old and all will still be in warranty. mines new, so I i don't need to worry about reliability. I do share the mindset on that being a distinct advantage of owning a new car...
  47. Jermal

It's undoubtedly a very quick Japanese hatchback, but although build quality etc will be decent by modern car standards, it's certainly not top end stuff. Just as the run of the mill car companies have upped their game, so have the more luxurious marques, as have the supercar makers. everyone...
  48. Jermal

No. It's a Japanese hatchback.
  49. Jermal

It all boils down to the individual, but yeah to start with it will be PCP or hire purchase. I I lease a £40k car for £373 a month. When you do it like that it suddenly becomes a lot more affordable.
  50. Jermal

Honestly now? I'd take my C250 every time. If if you would have said to me 5 years ago that I would be cruising around in a derv built for comfort I would have laughed at you. But here I am. Priorities change for some of us.
  51. Jermal

youre right. The average Joe can't afford to run a £30k car. Because they've just spent £30k on a car. Most of the target audience probably doesn't even get £30k a year. Hot it hatches should be for care free 20 something's. I just think its a shame that manufacturers are caught up in a...
  52. Jermal

You're right. None of the above cars have "ethos" I agree with the brand new hassle free warranty/no MOT way of motoring. I'm sticking with the German cars for now though.
  53. Jermal

Couldn't agree with you more. What you can buy for £30K or less if you go nearly new. http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/audi/s5/audi-s5-tfsi-quattro-s-line-black-edition/3189635...
  54. Jermal

I'd still have a R34 GTR if I had £30k in my back burner. Every day of the week.
  55. Jermal

My derv does that.
  56. Jermal

It's like they got half way down the car and couldn't be bothered with the rest. "It's ten to five boys. Just knock something up and let's clock off and get down the boozer."
  57. Jermal

Exactly. The EP3 was £18k out of the box. Hence why it sold so well. Expect to see this as often as you see a Toyota GT 86 on the road. Not very often. If I had £30k to spend on a car I wouldn't be getting one of these. That's second hand M3/C63 money with not a lot of miles on it.
  58. Jermal

CunniBlingus' shiny new R....

Lush.
  59. Jermal

The Second Civic

...exquisite build quality, top notch styling and design, loads of inclusive extras, torque etc. yeah fcuk that! :lol:
  60. Jermal

Reverse Camera Unit

Oh here she is. Can you see the thread from where you are behind Scouse?
  61. Jermal

Ignore me. Nice panzer :lol:
  62. Jermal

The Second Civic

Faackin' Gambish is back in the game.
  63. Jermal

You bought the wrong Merc.
  64. Jermal

The cabin looks a bit disappointing tbh. Ok it's got red stitching and alcantara bits here and there, but it's still plastic fantastic. Interior cabins have made huge progress in the past couple of years throughout the wider car market and rightly so. If you're going to pay over £30k to sit in...
  65. Jermal

Reverse Camera Unit

The Merc has got a reversing camera as standard. You can keep your matcho blind parking, the camera is Baws.
  66. Jermal

Has anyone got any ideas about price? not got a clue as I'm out of the loop. Just my 2p, but I would never buy a hatchback for over £30k
  67. Jermal

LED's are great. I haven't got the adaptive ones, but the standard LED's are really bright. Lovely cool blue colour too.
  68. Jermal

yeah :lol: well ill actually only the first 2cm deep disintegrates but radiates out at least 6cm in all directions. After that the walls are made of granite meaning you can't drill any deeper.
  69. Jermal

Proper walls. Until you try and drill into the fcukers.
  70. Jermal

i like the iPad screen personally. It's better than trying to integrate it into the dash and making that huge. It does annoy me that it is fixed straight on and not facing the driver however. First world problems. 1930's semi. Leafy suburb. Safest place in the country to live apparently...
  71. Jermal

I have to pay for servicing and consumables too. Has to be through Merc also which is understandable. Servicing will be £1k over 3 years, so it's not that bad all things considered. Not looking forward to replacing the run flats though. Saying that, I'm saving nearly £300 a year in tax, so it...
  72. Jermal

The sound system is very good. Merc use this new Front bass system where the woofers are in the front bulkhead. That means they can bring the mids up with the tweeters so you don't lose the sound down by your legs. Apparently the Burmester upgrade is worth it as it's noticeably better than the...
  73. Jermal

The interior is something else. For a compact saloon, the quality is on par with the S class. No rattles or noise even at motorway speeds. Just solid decent materials down to the smallest detail. All the switches are aluminium for example and the air vents have a reassuring metallic click...
  74. Jermal

Had this for a week now. It’s Lush. Mercedes C250 AMG Premium Plus. Watching you FAP.
  75. Jermal

How to clean your engine bay

Im just buying a new car so I don't have to bother cleaning it.
  76. Jermal

Yeah the AMG's are amazing. Not currently available in the new guise though. Look at this interior. Amazing
  77. Jermal

Never updated this. I'm currently knocking about in a Mazda 6 which has done over 100k. Had it since I sold the Focus at the start of the year. In the end we went for something just north of 1k at £1250. It's nothing special but it does the job. Aircon doesn't work, handbrake tends to be a...
  78. Jermal

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

One of the rare occasions it was working. Borked soon after I believe.
  79. Jermal

Lol Harv. Mate has a lush black RX7. Full engine rebuild 5 weeks after buying it. Been on and off the road ever since. Turbo has gone now. Going to break it and sell two years too late.
  80. Jermal

IN.
  81. Jermal

BoostTEC
  82. Jermal

The Drift Brick Build Thread.

Do your own work next time then you clot. don't try and scare me with your internet 5-0 crew.
  83. Jermal

I designed a sticker for Rodan that would go perfectly on this. Forget your eternal hatred for me for a second and actually give it some thought. Couple it with a Stechtangle and Scene danlger.
  84. Jermal

Resulting to petty school playground insults are we? gaylord.
  85. Jermal

I'm just curious as to how 'street drifting' varies from 'track drifting'. Looked for definitions and couldn't find anything clear cut. Of course the term 'drifting' relates to the ability for all four wheels to loose traction at some point through the corner, so unless you're doing this, it's...
  86. Jermal

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Rainman. Lol. Definitely pancakes on a Tuesday.
  87. Jermal

Newey does not approve.
  88. Jermal

Rota Slipstreams on an EP3 type R?

The fact that you don't ignore me is te main reason I keep coming back tbh. If I was a cat, you would be my ball of string. Completely pointless, but mildly entertaining in a monotonous kind of way. Also, you can never guarantee 100% quality and reliability from a product. Even the fancy...
  89. Jermal

Mention Rota's, Tegiwa or FN2 is better than EP3 and you may as well have executed all of the Jews.
  90. Jermal

Lewys, are those cheap replica wind deflectors in your EP3? Sub human scum.
  91. Jermal

Oh and the Rays are standard on the Datsun.
  92. Jermal

Lewys fitting into his avatar a little too comfortably. God old forbid somebody on a forum has a different opinion.
  93. Jermal

Observe. My 1996 Honda S-MX Lowdown. YES.

I want to see this shít heap at mine in November G.
  94. Jermal

Nice and subtle then :lol:
  95. Jermal

Yeah man. I never use it any more. Ever. Sony MDS-JE530. Perfectly good working order. Yours if you want it. Pick it up next time you're down.
  96. Jermal

Also G, do you have a mini disc seperate system? I.e. One you can record mini discs on? If not you can have mine if you want?
  97. Jermal

So that SMX that's in Norwich, I saw it yesterday at Uni. Awesome.
  98. Jermal

I've got a shít load of old mini discs when you get your player.
  99. Jermal

Heated seats are boss. I want a ferrari 458 which has more computers and settings than you could ever have any use for. you can keep your Hondas with their raw driving presence.
Back