• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. SkareKrow

My Carbon NHB ep3

Love the interior,exterior! Everything! Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  2. SkareKrow

Deposit paid...

Wow this looks beautiful! I need to learn how to wax my car... And buff.. etc... Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  3. SkareKrow

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

Wow..... Dang. looks straight evil. I would move out the way if that was behind me. LOL. ¶SK¬
  4. SkareKrow

What style name of bumper is that if you don't mind me asking... Is that for an ep? ¶SK¬
  5. SkareKrow

hot damn that was a mission...I'm glad you worked it out. ¶SK¬
  6. SkareKrow

PRC Intake Manifold w/ RCrew Addon...

Well if i really want it ill buy it. Why what's up... Talk to me. The only problem is shipping from outside the states lol. ¶SK¬
  7. SkareKrow

What type of manifold.would it be good on then?... Ive been reading tons that It would be great with a turbo setup... ¶SK¬
  8. SkareKrow

What do you guys know of this?I might be buying one really soon. Any input greatly appreciated. O:-) ¶SK¬
  9. SkareKrow

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

Last tank was 275 on 91 Premium Octane. Driving just throughout the city.
  10. SkareKrow

Blocked members posts appearing visible on tappatalk.

Oh very interesting. Maybe server side. It's just I've noticed the difference as I said on forums I help mod with and non modding forums. But thanks for letting me know. Learn something new everyday. ~:-):cool:
  11. SkareKrow

Blocked members posts appearing visible on tappatalk.

The only possible way of seeing deleted posts(Scratched out ones) are by being a mod or that you where a mod. :) That's what I have noticed in other forums that I help moderate. :D
  12. SkareKrow

Continuing problem with tapatalk

The only problem I have ever had with Tapatalk is when you have quite a few forums added on there and you go back and forth in the notifications. If you don't backout of the different forum. "E.G." Searching through www.ephatch.com then all of a suden I have a notification on top of my Android...
Back