• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jimbodeeni

Problem viewing recent pages of threads

ADMIN EDIT: this should be working now. For example on the property buying advice thread, If i click to go to 'last' it takes me to page 150 of 154 and if try to click on 151,152,153 etc it sits loading then jumps back to page 150. same with a couple of threads. Cleared my cookies etc...
  2. jimbodeeni

Jimbo's 2nd 92 Eunos Roadster S-Limited

Just marking a space here, paid a deposit last night. S-Limited Eunos, All original S-limited parts intact With the exception of the 14" gold bbs, these have been swapped for 15" silver bbs unfortunately. Original mats dont seem to be with it either but after 28 years i'm not surprised...
  3. jimbodeeni

Jimbo's JDM Bugeye Impreza STI

Always wanted one of these, was seriously looking around 2015 but ended up back in an EP3 But finally back at 8250rpm again, just not in a Honda. First thoughts on it are, holy smokes it bloody shifts. Fair amount of Lag below 3/3.5k but then all hell lets loose. Going to take some...
  4. jimbodeeni

Jimbo's 92 Eunos Roadster

1992 Eunos Roadster 1.6 I wasn't going to do a build thread for this, as I was just going to use it for a summer blast then buy something new (ish) I have decided its a keeper. Plans are turbo next year if it survives the winter. Had 3 ep3's now this is my 3rd 5. Two uk specs 1.6 and 1.8 but...
  5. jimbodeeni

Jimbo's Banger rally BEAST build

Me and a few other friends are doing a banger rally in September. York to Inverness with many stops on route etc. For those unfamiliar with banger rallys, here are the details: https://www.bustrallies.com/loch-ness-monster Anyway I thought i'd start a build thread as we and the car are going...
  6. jimbodeeni

Jimbo's 3rd Type R

The mx5 is needing more work doing to it than I want to spend on it, it has now retired. Not a great deal needed but I had become bored with it (although fun commute in the sun) so if anyone wants a cheap project inbox me. Deciding I would replace with an FN2 but nothing in my search radius...
  7. jimbodeeni

Jimbo's Project slow & sideways - mk1 MX5

Just purchased this but dont collect until wednesday. In good condition for age/price. Will be restoring further with further daft mods no doubt. 1.6 - 82000 miles A couple of pics from the ad:
  8. jimbodeeni

Alloy refurb - help with colour choice?!

I was set on refurbing my wheels in Fiat 750F Marrone Vulcanico as below: But then I Found a decent paint supplier. Which offer different colour matches:Rota Grid Bronze Matt Finish -...
  9. jimbodeeni

Jimbo's Civic number 3 - My FK2 1.8 (family edition)

After recently selling the god awful PT cruiser :oops: we aquired for nothing ££:lol: It has been replaced with a 57 plate Black 1.8 civic ES (pictures to follow shortly) Two black civic's and im happy. The ep3 will not be going anywhere and will still be my daily! All in great condition...
  10. jimbodeeni

Weight of ep3 OEM springs

Can anyone help? I don't have scales or access to any. I need to quote for postage costs and don't really want to guess. UPDATE: EP3 OEM springs weighed in at 9.4KG FN2 OEM springs (inc box) 9.2KG as per Loxy below
  11. jimbodeeni

Interior light help

I have an issue when I open doors / unlock car the interior light doesn't come on anymore. The switch is set to the central position, the lights work when I flick to the on position I have checked fuses - all seem fine. I have had a good search around and couldn't find the answer on here...
  12. jimbodeeni

"The Cars" section needs an update :)

The FK2 needs adding in "The cars" section at the top:asw:
  13. jimbodeeni

EP3 JETEX exhaust opinions

Not seen or heard about this one really. But its the only cat back TGM have in their store for sale. TGM do a great job and have bought other parts from them in the past. Has anyone had one or know anything about the Jetex system? It looks like it would be a fairly quiet system. Link to...
  14. jimbodeeni

Locking nuts

After losing my locking nut key somewhere in lots of gravel. Iv had to use the Irwin nut extractors to get them off. I don't have the code to order a new key, I need to order some replacement nuts. I don't want to pay Honda £53 for a new set. But after looking at aftermarket locking nuts...
  15. jimbodeeni

abp eibach spring help

Picked my car up from the garage after having New drop links on the front and the front springs and bolts fitted, there was a slight tapping noise on the way home. I have a feeling the front springs are fitted upside down... Can someone add a pic of the spring fitted in the strut? Have...
  16. jimbodeeni

ebay style knock off short shift

Has any one on here had one? There are about 50 sold, and another listing with 150 sold. They look pretty shoddy but if they work a very cheap mod. I think I know the response coming...
  17. jimbodeeni

Urgent Query - Rear camber arms?

I had placed an order with Eight speed for some Hard Race camber arms, but seems they are on back order. I have been offered a free upgrade to the slightly more expensive DME arms. (IIRC TGM use them?) I know nothing of the DME arms, are they up to scratch? Im aware the D2 are known for being...
  18. jimbodeeni

Load rating help - Eagle f1 asymmetrical 2's

So im looking at ordering tyres, my current Avon ZZ5 are crap and badly worn on inner edges. Now im not sure on load ratings as there are two options on camskill for the eagle f1 asymmetrical 2's 91Y XL (R1) FP TL or 87Y TL About £4 per tyre difference in price so negligible, or am I...
  19. jimbodeeni

Type R number 2 - My NHB EP3

My 06 Ep3 Update June 15 Current mods are: ABP Eibach 30mm springs Eibach camber bolts DME camber arms Obligatory FRSU Interior door grabs in matt black finish Double din head unit Removed inlet manifold cover and bonnet lining V2 style induction kit (just for a bit of noise until I get a...
  20. jimbodeeni

Advice needed please - Honda Accord

Hi, I have been left responsible for sorting outa car that belongs to work. It was a rep mobile and has only really done motorway miles. Chassis is on 178000 The engine was replaced by a garage of the reps choice when the engine went. The company paid an invoice of £2500 for the work & parts...
  21. jimbodeeni

Top-Fuel Zero-1000 Power Neo - increase performance.. myth or not?

This is something I know nothing about, according to top fuel Japan: power, torque, response, mpg, and cleaner exhaust gas can be achieved. http://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.php?make=&model=&year=&level1=&level2=&level3=&id_product=4735 More details on the link. Is this a complete waste...
  22. jimbodeeni

Meguiar's DA Power System

Has any one had any experience with this? Or anyone think of a better alternative without spending any more £...
  23. jimbodeeni

New car maybe.. ACCORD Tourer 2006. Advice

Hi all, thinking of getting one as a more practical daily as I could do with the space. been offered one hugely discounted! cant find much about them. Anyone with experience? also does anyone know the chassis code? I'm not really into the stance scene but fancy following that scene with this...
  24. jimbodeeni

Wing mirror damage grrr...

So some f*#k driving like a moron came into my lane this morning and this is the result. Does any one know if i can replace the outer casing? as the repeater light and mirror/mirror mech is all good. Also sorry if posted in wrong section..
  25. jimbodeeni

Unusual bubbling on exterior door trim..

:confused: When i came back from a weeks trip, i came back to the exterior door trim looking like below, it looks like heat damage or something. Has anyone seen anything similar or know what the cause could be? It is on both sides, one side worse than the other... Part number 2 on...
  26. jimbodeeni

New goodies arrived

Brembo blanks TGM lines, RBF600 DS2500's sorry for poor image.. Will get them fitted next week, cannot wait as my brakes are shot. Also Tegiwa hose arrived and awaiting CAF & Energy suspension engine mount inserts.
  27. jimbodeeni

Brake line help please!

Upgrading the brakes and left with brake lines to order. I intended on buying the Hel lines, but keep getting steered away from them. Thoughts/Experiences with them? I would preferably like to order the Stoptech lines but at £125 they are alot pricier than the Hel at £60. So if i can get...
  28. jimbodeeni

EP3 modifications - which route to take?

Hi all, There are two routes which I could go down modification wise. Just want your opinions and advice please. Current mods. Sportex b-pipe Hondata mod airbox with ITG drop in Energy suspension engine mount inserts (Also various aesthetic mods - irrelevant to this thread) Option 1: K100...
  29. jimbodeeni

Turbo Options

Hi all, have seen that Future motor sports do a turbo kit for the ep3 for under £2k fitted. http://www.futuremotorsports.com/FUTURE-MOTORSPORTS-INTERCOOLER-and-TURBO-KIT-STAGE-1-FITTED-PRICE-SKU571/89351.html Seems far too cheap, anyone seen this before or have opinions on it? Thanks
  30. jimbodeeni

Opinions on Spoon clutch

Has anyone had any experience with a Spoon clutch? Couldn't find anything on them. Thanks
  31. jimbodeeni

Please read the rules...

Please read the rules
  32. jimbodeeni

B pipe advice please with spoon N1 backbox

Hi all, this is my first post. I have the Spoon N1 axle back fitted with a sportex b pipe. I need advice on which B-pipe to go for? The sportex b pipe was temp fix for blowing OEM b-pipe. It is now far to loud for me. its been two days and already cant wait to get it changed! I want a...
Back