• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. sunday_driver

My Type-R #4 - Champ White FD2

I sold my FN2 in January after finding myself constantly looking at the classifieds. Two FD2s that I fancied before Christmas had sold, I considered a facelift DC5 but that also sold quickly. I viewed a modified FD2 at a dealer but found it had too many faults, despite having a lot of money...
  2. sunday_driver

FN2 - Connects2 or Xcarlink

I have a 57reg FN2 and want to use my IPhone 5s to play music. I've read the specs but I'd like to hear from somebody who's had experience using them. The connects2 is around £30 and Xcarlink around £90 (I need the Y cable due to Nav). The spec of the Xcarlink states use of stereo controls to...
  3. sunday_driver

My Type-R #3 - Milano FN2

Hi all, After owning an EP3, then a DC5 (for 7.5yrs!), I had a brief spell with a German marque - a BMW E46 M3; But it wasn't for me!.. An old photo of my much loved Teg: I wanted a k20 back in my life but liked a touch of refinement and toys to make longer journeys more comfortable, hence...
  4. sunday_driver

HELP!! My car had a funny 5 mins

Earlier the EML came on and the car was limited to 4k rpm max. Thought O2 sensor at fault straight away. Went home and plugged laptop in (kpro), started car and the EML wasn't on! Left it idle for a few mins, still no EML!! Took it for a drive, about a mile away car started spluttering and EML...
  5. sunday_driver

EBC discs (standard type)

Hi Im after a set of front discs to go with my Redstuff pads. Ideally i'd like the AEM Powerslot biggies but cant afford 'em :( . Im not too fond of the 'turbo groove' discs cos of the whirring noise! I've been told the redstuff pads are too harsh for OEM discs so do you think the EBC...
Back