• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. daz type-r

Dream Automotive in Luton.

Hi guys, Has any body used Dream Automotive in Luton for upgrades, parts, services ETC? Any good, one to avoid or can anybody recommend anywhere else? Also, are these the same outfit who has the Dream Automotive plate in the engine bay of the FK8? Cheers.
  2. daz type-r

PRL intake and Miltek exhaust for a 2020 FK8.

Hi all, Cant do a search on PRL as the search term is too short and I can see no mention of PRL in the 1st few pages of this sub forum, so just wondering if anybody on here as a PRL high volume intake? Im not after power gains and am not looking at a remap, I just want the car to sound better...
  3. daz type-r

Variable Service Indicator.

Quick question chaps, My FK8 is 4 days off being a year old, had a look on the service option on the dash and it says oil change in 2200 miles (Oil can symbol only, mileage and the letter A). The car has only done 5100 miles, so am I correct in thinking it does NOT need a service, just an oil...
  4. daz type-r

FK8 FK8 Facelift - does it still have issues?

Hi all, I have done searches on here but it’s hard to distinguish between pre-facelift and facelift variants on the posts. Im due to go see a 2020 FK8 Facelift with 4800 miles, 11 months old on Monday. I appreciate the pre-facelift had brake / engine coolant issues on track days and that the...
  5. daz type-r

Site not secure?

Hi Guys. On my apple products, the site will not load, says the certificate has expired or the site is not secure or could be another site posing as this one. Works fine on my works Windows PC, just cannot get to the site from any Apple products. Not sure where the issue lies so thought to...
Back