• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Martin16v

Handbrake

Hi all I have an ep3 type r and i have replaced all of the rear brakes and still the handbrake will not hold properly. I must have spent near on £700 on trying to get a decent handbrake. Been to 3 garages had new calipers 3 times new discs and pads,new cables. Still will not hold very well...
  2. Martin16v

EP3 P0138 code

Hi all I have a p0138 code wich i uderstand is the o2 front sensor. My question is are the NGK ones any good. The one in the picture. Thankyou for your replies Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  3. Martin16v

EP3 Air con

Can you use any oil to lubricate the seals on an air con pipe. Just had one from lings and i don't want to buy a litre of oil just to smear the 2 seals . Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. Martin16v

EP3 Battery Tray

Can you remove the battery tray on the ep3 type r. I loosened the 2 bolts but feels like it is stuck down. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. Martin16v

EP3 Hid

I want to fit some of these but are they legal http://youtu.be/Y5n38wDe684 fitted normal 100watt bulbs (h1) and still a dim light. has anyone fitted HID's
  6. Martin16v

EP3 Ns caliper

Hi all where is the best place to get a new front n/s caliper from ? mine has started to stick on . many thanks Martin
  7. Martin16v

EP3 TGM Fleet

Took my car here today for them to look into cylinder 3 misfire also new cam chain. seems like a good team and civics everywhere:) Going to have the clutch checked to. will be nice to drive the car for a change.
  8. Martin16v

EP3 special tool

Do you need a special tool to do the cam chain . if so where can i get one and how much would it be . Thanks Martin
  9. Martin16v

EP3 Air con

Has anyone got a picture of the air con pipe as I am trying to find out if I have air con. got the button and 4 pullys on the engine if that's any help.
  10. Martin16v

EP3 Front bumper

Hi all is the front bumper on the facelift model in 2 parts and where can I find a removal guide. thanks Martin.
  11. Martin16v

EP3 First ep3

Got this bargain last week and we'll pleased with it. full honda service history and new mot only paid £3k for it
Back