• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. CR54WDS

EP3 instrument cluster problem

The press button for the trip & outside temp doesn’t work sometimes Anyone had this problem and fixed it ?
  2. CR54WDS

Can't help but notice....

Hi, I can't help but notice, the new site banner at the top is missing something, the best ever TYPE R (IMHO) ;) , so is this an over site by admin ? I refer of course to the EP3 ....
  3. CR54WDS

SNAPPED DRIVESHAFT EP3 - Anyone used www.jandrcvjoints for driveshafts?

Hi, anyone ... Quality, fitment, durability & price of J & R? I need a left driveshaft as mine has snapped, rusted through on the harmonic balancer (collects water and as a result rusts the shaft), although it is 18yrs old. I would prefer Honda OEM, but they're mega money, Tegiwa do a...
  4. CR54WDS

Oil Pressure gauge

I'm gonna fit an oil pressure gauge any recommendations on what make to fit? Does anyone make a combined oil pressure & oil temperature gauge?
  5. CR54WDS

Facelift EP3 electric window problem....

Hi, my facelift EP3 has a really strange fault, Firstly the drivers window doesn't auto open or close and.... it is live or works 24/7 with or without the keys in? Swapped the whole driver side switch assembly, but still the same? Any ideas? Ps I've tried reprogramming, but to no avail.
  6. CR54WDS

Castle Combe, Monday 8th June 2020

Anyone booked on this trackday?
  7. CR54WDS

Waxoyl cavity advice

Hi, I going to Waxoyl inside the chassis of my EP3, what did you use, Waxoyl or Testroseal or another? I don't have a compressor in my garage, so I have to use a hand pump type (as shown below with a long flexible hose to insert) what do you use?, would you recommend it?, I was going to use...
  8. CR54WDS

Recommendation please Clay Bars

Well, I seem to have a lot of time on my hands at the moment, so I thought I'd clay bar the R, so any recommendation, but its got to be available online... Thanks :D
  9. CR54WDS

Made me smile...

Stolen from another site!
  10. CR54WDS

what is the paint code/colour for this....

Hi, does anyone know the paint code or colour for the coil pack/spark plug cover on a K20 engine, can it be purchased online anywhere? [/URL][/IMG]
  11. CR54WDS

Loose gear linkage EP3? I may have found a cheap fix ?

Hi, getting on with the shell swap and now on to the gear linkage which has Tegiwa bushes on both ends (gearbox & lever), whilst removing the said bushing in the car, I notice that the polythene ball and socket are slack and worn (120K) , the only fix is to buy a new one from Honda a new OEM...
  12. CR54WDS

Rust inhibitor

Have you used it, what do you recommend? Thanks :)
  13. CR54WDS

SN52WWF re-shell project

After checking the chassis, it's time to call it a day on my 52 plate, Milano pink, CAT C, EP3, I've spent several hundreds on welding the chassis over the last 2-3 years (downside of buying a Scotland registered car I'm told?) and it needs a whole lot more to pass the MOT, so it's re-shell...
  14. CR54WDS

EP3 suspension bush, part number?

Hi, anyone know the if this bush is available separately and the part number?
  15. CR54WDS

FN2 - what to look for when buying...

Gents as above, any info on what to look for when buying.... Details are :- 07 plate GT model 114 K Full service history - not Honda though.
  16. CR54WDS

Rusty chassis bar alongside the rack EP3

Hi, can anyone tell the name for this stabilizer bar between either side of the car on an EP3, it is at the back of the engine near the rack, mine is rusted to fook, and need to replace it, also any tips on how to remove it, the bolts look very rusty. I'm thinking new OEM replacement? CR54WDS
  17. CR54WDS

Europeam cover for over 15 yers car - Recommendations

I am taking the EP3 to Spa, The Ring & Bilster Berg soon and need to get some breakdown/recovery sorted... So any recomendations or ones to avoid ?
  18. CR54WDS

NGK ifr7g-11ks spark plugs for K20

Gents, looking for a good price for the above, any suggestions, below advert on fleabay look too cheap...
  19. CR54WDS

EP2 & EP3 swap reshell/blown/donor EP3

Hi, my 52 plate EP3 is looking very faded (Milano pink) , a bit rusty and car park dents here and there, so I'm looking to reshell it, into a newer EP3 2005/06, maybe with a blow engine or has been used as a donor car — but they're really had to find, So plan B is, there are lots of low price...
  20. CR54WDS

Anyone had experience using these or advice/guidance for EP3

Bumper quick release, as like most EP3 front bumpers the locating tag has torn.. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EPMAN-Neo-Chrome-Quick-Release-Bumper-Fender-Fastener-JDM-350Z-200SX-EP3-S14-R/283183650805?hash=item41ef0f97f5:g:bMkAAOSwyApcB-jj
  21. CR54WDS

EP3 bonnet catch mechanism

Hi, I think the cable has become disconnected at the bonnet catch end, so I cant open the bonnet, cable at bonnet pull moves OK at the handle end but it feels like there is nothing on the end. Anybody had similar problem or any ideas how to get the bonnet open :(:(:( I did think I'll take the...
  22. CR54WDS

Does this normally light up? EP3

Before I pull the dashboard apart, does the door mirror adjustment switch/adjuster normally light up ?
  23. CR54WDS

Brake cooling/duct kit EP3

Hi, those who track their EP3's may be able to help, what brake cooling do you use on your EP3? Any info Gents?
  24. CR54WDS

EML faulty knock sensor

Ah so that's why the EML was on all the way back from Spa.... It came apart as I tried to unplug it - honest :lol:
  25. CR54WDS

HID kit recomendations for an EP3

Gents, as above anyone fitted a kit & recommendations? Thanks CR54WDS
  26. CR54WDS

The Nurburgring Nordschleife and Spa Francorchamps last weekend

Great weekend at The Nurburgring Nordschleife and Spa Francorchamps, really good to put names to faces and their cars..... (some pics not good quality :()
  27. CR54WDS

New motor & luvin it...........

Swapped the blue oval for a German whip... Full fat
  28. CR54WDS

Carbon fibre door cards & rear cards for EP3

Hi, can anyone recommend manufacturers of carbon fibre panels? cheers....
  29. CR54WDS

Castle Coombe lap in the track slag

Harry’s lap timer oops YouTube link feel off? https://youtu.be/UK9i6yiF0l4 Sorry about the poor quality, it seems to have lost it in translation to you tube... :(
  30. CR54WDS

Clutch & Diff @ TGM

Just booked in for a clutch & Diff at TGM....
  31. CR54WDS

Flywheel tolerances EP3 (prefacelift)

Anyone know the tolerances for an EP3 flywheel, so I can get mine checked before I replace the clutch? Crowds
  32. CR54WDS

EP3 CAT - 2002

Just a quick question, how much is a serviceable but not the best in the world EP3 cat worth? Off of my 2002 EP3 This is not for sale - just an inquiry... crowds
  33. CR54WDS

EP3 side skirt fixing clips....

Hi, anyone know the Honda part numbers, which ones they are and how many & type? I've got to remove a side skirt to get some welding done (rusty on inner sill near outrigger :() So any guidance please regarding clips? ;) crowds
  34. CR54WDS

New AD08's and refurbed rims

Just had the rims powder coated and got an amazing bargain on the Yoko AD08'S, (215/40/17) (£80 + 14.99 fitting each) not done many miles yet but they feel good.:lol::lol: crowds [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  35. CR54WDS

What parts to buy in the US?

Hi, I'm going to visit the West Coast of America later this year and thought maybe I ought to pick up some parts whilst I'm there :lol::lol::lol:, so I'm looking for suggestions coil-overs - Tein? Roll centre adjuster? But remember I've got to pay for excess baggage on the airplane crowds
  36. CR54WDS

looking for a fit an oil cooler "how to guide" is there one?

Hi, is there an "how to fit an oil cooler" ? Crowds
  37. CR54WDS

4th & 5th March - Rawmotorsport track day - Castle Coombe

I'll be there in the CTR, anyone else going?:) crowds
  38. CR54WDS

COLD IDLE ON AN EP3

Hi, I have a 2002 EP3, cold idle is about 2500-2000 which is good, once warmed up is 850 rpm - so fine, but which sensor does the ECU use to know when the engine is warmed up and thus revert to the correct tick over ? I'm sure someone will know? cheer crowds
  39. CR54WDS

Leak in the boot....

Any common place to look ? I've got a puddle in the spare wheel well :( as yet I've not checked anywhere yet but some help or pointers would be appreciated !:lol: crowds
  40. CR54WDS

Spa last week

41. CR54WDS

Squeaky steering column EP3

Hi, I've got a nylon bearing type squeak in the steering column, not all the time, any ideas? ( litre o fWD40 on order !) crowds
  42. CR54WDS

Poor Hand brake? top tip from a honda technician..... it worked for me :-)

I work above a Honda dealer and have got friendly with the technicians, I ask whats wrong with my EP3's handbrake, new discs & pad still pants, he said they are not the best but try this..... Release the adjustment completely on the handbrake cables inside the the car and jump up & down on the...
  43. CR54WDS

Ferodo ds 2500, EP3 front.

Hi, anyone bought any lately, what is the best price/place to get them? cheers crowds
  44. CR54WDS

Caliper Paint - any recommendations

Hi, as above, any good results anyone? Let me know please :) crowds
  45. CR54WDS

Throttle position sensor TPS (EP3)

Hi, I need a new TPS, anyone bought one, can recommend a good make/good supplier not a dodgy Ebay jobby.....:rolleyes: cheers crowds:)
  46. CR54WDS

SRS light on

Hi,I unplugged the SRS module at the front passenger side today to do some cleaning and now I've plugged it back in and the SRS light won't go out. ( think I turned the ignition on whilst it was unplugged) Does it need resetting? any ideas? crowds
  47. CR54WDS

EP3 body panels info please

Hi, sadly I just rear ended someone in my EP3, so I need rad, bonnet, wing (n/s) bumper, landing panel, Headlamp grill and various ancillaries .... can anyone tell me which body panels are the same off of other models i.e. EP1 & EP2, I guess the bumper is specific to the EP3? many thanks crowds54
  48. CR54WDS

This is why you should........................AUX/SERPENTINE BELT

This is why you should take the aux/serpentine belt off and check it and not on the car.... . Crowds
  49. CR54WDS

EP2 standard radio............

Hi, is there a plug on the rear of my standard EP3 radio for a CD disk player on the back? can I fit a lead to take a 3.5mm jack plug i.e like a 5 pin din or similar? cheers crowds
  50. CR54WDS

TEGIWA EP3/DC5 Steering Rack Riser Bracket

Hi, how easy is the above to fit, I have lowered my EP3 on eibachs about 20/25 mm do I need it? crowds
  51. CR54WDS

Rear Upper Strut Brace Bar for EP3

Hi, any ideas where I can get one, I would put it in wanted but I can't post there yet :-( crowds
  52. CR54WDS

What brakes do you use & recommend?

Hi, I've got an EP3 lowered, running Federal RS-R's, and use it on track and road, I need new front pads & disks (currently standard) look for a well priced upgrade....... I was thinking good quality standard disks with Ferodo 2500? what do you use? crowds
  53. CR54WDS

Milano Red (pink) owners

Just bought a EP3 Milano red or should I say its a bit pink, so what have you used to get it back to red, can you recommend a cutting compound to use or a body shop in Hampshire that'll fix it many thanks :) crowds
  54. CR54WDS

Best price for these.... Federal 595 RS-R 215/40 R17

Hi, anyone got a better price for the above Best I can find is £83.09 at tyreleader crowds
Back