• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Lewr1407

Supercharged EP3 - Noise levels

Hi Carl, perfect, thanks for that, good to know. You’ve twisted my arm; I may sacrifice some horses and just get the Mugen box and be done with it as it’s mostly intake noise that I fail on. I have a KPro so could have a map for Mugen intake for noise restricted tracks and then a Gruppe M map...
  2. Lewr1407

Hello Gents, I know the exhaust and intake choices have been asked a thousand times in general before, but I really appreciate your time taken to offer some advice, thank you. I’ve struggled to find experience with regard to reducing supercharger db levels and black flags, so my thanks again...
  3. Lewr1407

Hi Chris, I’m looking at getting the Mugen airbox to pair with my supercharger to keep induction noise well in check. I would imagine I would lose a bit of power coming from the Gruppe M, but do you think the Mugen would be suitable for the EP3? I’m fed up of always getting black flagged and...
  4. Lewr1407

Honda EP3 Supercharger Kit

Hi dips, I still run the OEM clutch on mine, but I only use the car for track. Unsure on clutches, depends what power you’re going to be running. I’m sure stage 1 or 2 would be fine.
  5. Lewr1407

Hi dips, I’m really not too sure on this, but I recall something like 160 across all cylinders, I could be completely wrong. Hopefully someone can input on this?
  6. Lewr1407

Hi dips89, I think you can just get your K100 remapped to suit your new setup. ATB, Lew
  7. Lewr1407

Yes, absolutely. I had mine supercharged at around that mileage and I regularly track too - no problems since. You just have to remember that if you do go down the supercharger route, you have to take greater care of the engine as a whole to be on top of things - reducing your oil change...
  8. Lewr1407

Hi dips89, I supercharged my track EP3 with just the Rotrex Sport kit about two years ago and highly recommend such a conversion. The car makes about 300 hp on stock internals and absolutely flies feeling more than adequate. The K20 is more than strong enough for the Rotrex Supercharger on...
  9. Lewr1407

Hi Chris, Many thanks for the knowledge and advice - greatly appreciated. All the best, Lewys.
  10. Lewr1407

Hi all, Just looking to get some advice please - I run a fully stripped out track setup rotrex supercharged EP3. I have a Gruppe M intake and a Solid Fabrications 3” super silent exhaust system installed. During some track days last year, I was pulled up for noise exceeding limits...
  11. Lewr1407

My Type-R #4 - Champ White FD2

Looking stunning, good on you mate!
  12. Lewr1407

Re sunday_driver - I hope you get out to enjoy soon. How would you describe the handling? I imagine FD2s are quite practical and running costs fairly reasonable? ATB, Lewys.
  13. Lewr1407

Looking lovely bud! I have an E92 M3, but always having issues. Currently own an EP3 supercharged track car on the side with the history of having a DC5 & an S2000 in the past too. How do you find the FD2? Enjoy bud, Lewys.
  14. Lewr1407

EP3 - Headlights

Remove the motors from your old OEM Honda headlights into your new replacement headlights. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Lewr1407

EP3 - Headlights

KBA car lightings off Ebay is the one I used - pretty quick and good reviews. There are a number of companies selling the TYC headlights on eBay so you can take your pick. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Lewr1407

EP3 - Headlights

Yes - they're a good aftermarket replacement for a fraction of the cost of new OEM ones. A decent fit and so far so good with any condensation problems - especially with it being winter too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Lewr1407

EP3 - Headlights

I have had the exact same problem - faded EP3 headlights. I purchased a replacement TYC headlight set off eBay for £100 a pair - good fit and quality item. Huge saving over OEM ones - no regrets. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back