• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. brittas

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I must admit, I didn't realise it was 13 years since I bought my Type R! God I feel old right now! But I must also admit, my judgement of car prices doesn't take into account inflation. I suppose I've been buying cheap cars since.
  2. brittas

Yeah thought so. Mine was 6 months old so I paid £14k. I just don't see it as a £30k car.
  3. brittas

Did I see this right, that the price is close to £30k! Wasn't the originals more like £16k?
  4. brittas

iPhone connecting to car stereo question?

I've had a dig round on the interweb and it's got the 3 AUX input like a TV has. So does this mean I can get videos and stuff to play from my iPhone onto the screen?
  5. brittas

Yup it's the Vectra....... eventually up for auction. It's got a fancy Kenwood stereo fitted with satnav and flipout screen though
  6. brittas

Cheers, but will there be any way to display the output on the screen?
  7. brittas

I'm bidding on an ex company car at work. They usually go quite cheap and you can get a bargain. Anyway, this one has got a fancy Kenwood DVD player in it with a flip out screen. The car is an 04 and I think it's been in from new. Obviously there'll be some kind of AUX in so I can link up...
  8. brittas

Type R trackday car?

Off topic, but what sort of work do you do if you can take your dog to work?
  9. brittas

Insurance Question

Thanks mate. I'll definitely tell them. The GF's got it in her head she can't insure the car if she's not the registered keeper but I'm sure thats not the case.
  10. brittas

Insurance Question

Just a quick one guys. Me and my girlfriend have just bought a new car for her. We live together and I've done the deal and everything, but she's sorted the insurance out in her name with me as a named driver. We've realised the garage has registered the car in my name, so she's not the...
  11. brittas

Might buy another Type R

DC2 or Accord is a good idea, but don't want something too old, and the GF seems to like the Civic. Gonna try and get a facelift one so it feels a bit different from my previous 02.
  12. brittas

Might buy another Type R

Cheers but high mileage. Plan on keeping it a couple of years.
  13. brittas

Might buy another Type R

Yeah, but don't want to go too old. I had an 02, so I'd like to go a little newer. Plus, the GF wants something newish, and she'll be driving the car more than me I reckon. She's got a longer drive to work, and I don't want her breaking down in the banger she's got at the min.
  14. brittas

Might buy another Type R

I sold mine a few months ago to buy a house. Had to as I'd no idea what the bills would be and the finance payments were huge. Anyway, we're sick of the bangers already and want at least one nice car between the two of us. I only want to spend about £10k and the type R seems to make...
  15. brittas

No dealer wants my car!

My dealers snatched my hand off for mine a couple of months ago. Bought it from them for £14k (6 months old), and I think they took it back off me for £9k. Thats £5k loss over the 3.5 years I had the car. Not bad. Don't buy brand new anymore.
  16. brittas

Tighter than a nuns c....

No.13 eh... lucky for some.... just.... Sorry :tumble:
  17. brittas

Logging in (twice)

Dunno, but I've done it again and closed it down. Seems to be working, I'll post back if it happens again.
  18. brittas

Logging in (twice)

It worked once, but then seems to be happening again!
  19. brittas

Logging in (twice)

me too, don't get it
  20. brittas

36k service due - should I bother if I'm selling up

Cheers Rossy :wink: It was always going to be P/X for another car, but I might be able to get on my Dads company's leasing scheme, which would mean selling it private. Hmmm, might just get it done anyway.
  21. brittas

36k service due - should I bother if I'm selling up

I've just gone over 36k miles so the service is now due. I really could do without spending anymore money on the CTR as I don't think I'll have it much longer. Would you do the service to help with the sale, or should I just leave it??
  22. brittas

What rate is my CTR depreciating at??

Yeah, same here!
  23. brittas

http://www.350zukownersclub.com Thats the new one :wink:
  24. brittas

http://www.350zuk.com/forums/index.php But they moved as of 1st Jan and it seems you have to pay I think. You can still browse the old forum, but no one can post anymore. There's a link at the top to the new place.
  25. brittas

Yeah, I see where you're coming from :D Cheers
  26. brittas

Is that a wild guess?
  27. brittas

No ones knows then :smt102
  28. brittas

Yeah, spotted you on the 350z forum mate :D
  29. brittas

350Z hopefully 8) Can just afford one of the older ones at the min, but i don't want too many miles on it. Could really do with spending another grand or two to get the car I really want.
  30. brittas

I know there's no easy answer to this, but can anyone guess? It's an 02, so past the initial big drop. I reckon it's worth about £9k private at the min, but what would that be in 6 months? The reason I ask is, my next car is just slightly out of my price range, but if I wait 6 months...
  31. brittas

Mugen rear wing

In my opinion this is one of the best exterior mods anyone can do. It really sets the car off. Anyone done it, any pics?? And how much would one set me back?
  32. brittas

JDM Badge

Is it just me, or do less people seem to bother with the JDM badge these days? When I first joined CTRO a couple of years ago, everyone was sticking one on their car, but it hardly gets a mention these days?
Back