• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. McR

Second Set Of Alloys - FK2

Hi all, looking for a second set of alloys for my FK2, track biased - any suggestions ? Would be a bonus if they fit an FK8 as well. I'd not be wanting anything to rub or stanced, more function.
  2. McR

EP3 SPA Francoshamps 20th March 2021 - Curcit Days

Good Evening Peeps. I have booked Spa for Sat 20th March 2021 - if there is any interest. https://circuit-days.co.uk/spa-francorchamps-view-event-200 Head out on the Friday early afternoon, hotel nr circuit Friday, track day Sat, probably same hotel Sat eve and then home Sunday. Or extend by...
  3. McR

TAKE YOUR FAMILY ON TRACK THIS JANUARY WITH DRIVE! BRANDS HATCH

I've just booked this for 31st Jan 11:00 if anyone has interest. It will be 3 laps of the GP behind a BMW saftey car. I've not done the GP before, only ever the Indy. Not a full on track day but somthing that the family can join in...
  4. McR

EP3 AR1 Size 40 45

What size tyres are people running on their EP3 for track days - I'm thinking AR1's - 215 -- 40 or 45 ?
  5. McR

EP3 FK8 Civic Type R Limited Edition Global Allocation

So this is how the numbers stack up for the LE. Mainland Europe seems hard done by. Region Allocation Per Capita CAN 100 375,900.00 USA 600 547,000.00 JAP 200 632,500.00 UK...
  6. McR

FK8 Does the FK8 have......

Sound deadening under the bonnet normally ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. McR

Dream Automotive Discount Code

Hello Peps, Does any one have a discount code for Dream Automotive ? CheeRs
  8. McR

EP3 Civic Type R Limited Edition - Register - UK-000

Thread to locate the 20 cars coming to the UK: UK-LE# Owned By UK-001 Honda UK - Press Car UK-002 MCR UK-003 JCB Automtive UK-004 UK-005 UK-006 UK-007 UK-008 UK-009 UK-010 UK-011 UK-012 UK-013 UK-014 UK-015 UK-016 UK-017...
  9. McR

Honda Meets South East

Hello folks, I've recently just got an FK8. Just wondering after all this lock down finishes are there any regular meets in the south east ? I'm in Surrey.
  10. McR

EP3 FK8 Inbound

Hello peps, I'm potentially getting my type R tomorow / Thurs new from Honda. Couple of questions for folks that have brought them. Are there any extras people would recomend when buying new? Like a service pack etc Are there any running in things that should be done? What bolster...
  11. McR

Best place to get an EP3 Front Caliper

Hello all where is the best place to get a replacement caliper - just want to make sure I get quality over price. Cheers.
  12. McR

Ring This Weekend

Bonjour, I will be going to the ring this coming weekend in my EP3 with a bunch of Scoobies. Any one else going to be out there? Mines a Cosmic with a Silver Honda Sun Strip.
  13. McR

Bedford GT Track Day Dec 11th

I'm booked for Bedford next Monday - any one else on here going ?
  14. McR

Track Day Booked - Need to get some stuff done

Right good people of type R land. Bedford booked for Dec 11th My car as purchased: 1-Eibach ProKit Springs 2-JDM rear anti roll bar 3-Tegiwa cat back exhaust 4-Tegiwa intake 5-Solid Fabrications exhaust manifold and sports cat (passed MOT) 6-K100 ECU remap on 95 RON fuel by Romain Levesque...
  15. McR

K100 ECU - Idle rev fluctuations

Ello, I haven't driven my Type R in a 2-3 months. It was mapped by EuroSpec, with a K100 ecu. Started it today and its rev-ing from about 1k - 2k like its hunting around. Is that just the ECU just trying to re-learn things. I haven't run it on the road yet, so my hope is that it will clear with...
  16. McR

Brake Set-up for Track Days

Ello Good People of Type R, I have an EP3 which has been modified a bit but the brakes are largely stock. I'm intending to do a couple of track days. Any recommendations on braided lines and pads? Are the stock disc's up to it? Cheers
  17. McR

EP3 Roof Rack / Bars / Kayak / Bike

Hi there, any recommendations for a roof rack / bars ? I need to cart a bike and a kayak around. TIA
  18. McR

Bucket Seats + Braided Lines

Hey good people of this forum. I would like to get some braided lines for my brakes + some better buckets seats. I think the standard seats are ok for road use but there's not much lateral support if I were on a track day. Any recommendations on either? Oh and big brake kit -...
  19. McR

K100 EP3 v S2000 - Power Out Put

Hi there, new to Type R's so have some base questions. The Honda S2000 has 237bhp or there about. My EP3 has the K100 and running 239bhps. Is the S2000 already tuned to that level or would an ECU upgrade on a S2000 take it further? TIA
  20. McR

Speedline Marmora 17s With 215 45 P Zeros

Hi there, I have changed the standard wheels on my EP3 for Speedline Marmora's. I get a very slight hint of rub on the drivers side upon harder compression over bumps, mainly speed humps. Sitting on Eibach springs. I can live with that no problem, but I think the steering feels a bit different...
  21. McR

MSV Brands Eve 7th June

I'm booked to take the EP3 on her first track day next Wed Eve if any one would care to come along.
  22. McR

Tyre Size EP3 Standard Wheels

Hi looking at doing a track day next week - what tyres are people running ? Can you fit a 225 profile to the standard rim? Pros / Cons ? TIA
  23. McR

McR's Type R

Hello folks - got my first EP3 Type R yesterday. Great car lot of fun. Spec as purchased: -Tegiwa cat back exhaust -Tegiwa intake -Solid Fabrications exhaust manifold -K100 ECU Romain Levesque at AMD -239 bhp and 175 lb/ft at the AMD -Eibach Prokit Springs -JDM rear anti roll bar Couple...
  24. McR

EVO Wheels For EP3

Right people - have some wheels from an EVO which I believe should fit, but some one mentioned a spigot ring or somin like that. Whats the deal with fitting an EVO wheel ?
Back