• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Oerlikon

How accurate is your speedo?

Using a SatNav & speedometer app on my phone I recently discovered my EP3's speedo might be out by quite a bit. At and indicated 70mph on the speedo, my SatNav was showing 66mph, & likewise 50mph the app was showing 45mph :eek:. I was surprised, that's nearly out 10%. Anyone else notice this...
  2. Oerlikon

Engine bay cleaning

I had the engine bay on my EP3 professionally cleaned recently. It's looking a lot better, but there is still baked on grime or oxidisation on parts of the engine, metal & plastic bits in the engine bay. I figure I'll have to use a bit of elbow grease to shift this, but was wondering what to...
  3. Oerlikon

EP3 Factory side skirt Type R stickers?

It seems Honda don't sell these any longer. Any idea where I can get the original Honda factory 'Type R' side skirt stickers from? Else, has anyone brought the OEM replacement stickers on eBay? Are they quality?
  4. Oerlikon

What wheels are these?

Thanks
  5. Oerlikon

EP3 EP3 Blowing bulbs

I have a mildly annoying problem in that the dipped head light bulbs in my EP3 are frequently failing. What seems like every 3-4 months. Sometimes it's the left, sometimes the right, it's quite random. They are a right pain to take out & replace. I had this happen with my previous EP3 as...
Back