• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

M Factory Gearbox Oil

Hello all, I am fitting an M Factory Helical LSD Stage 1 Racepack to my EP3 The car is my daily and is not used on track. Should I use Honda MTF3 or Torco MTF? Thank you
  2. S

UPACLICK Front Splitter EP3

Hello all, Has anyone fitted the UPACLICK Front Splitter to their EP3 for road use? If so how is it? Also did you find it caught on speed humps? My EP3 is lowered on Eibach Pros Thank You
  3. S

Tuning - does it make a real difference?

Hello all, I have a standard performance EP3 other than an air box. I am about to commit to buying the following: K100 & remap Intake manifold Exhaust manifold Full exhaust system The above will cost me almost 3K (half the total value of the car) so for those of you that have done...
  4. S

EP3 Side Skirt Removal

Hello all, I always search YouTube for things like this but there is not a video for side skirt removal! So - there are two screws located at the front end of the skirt inside of the arch and there are two black 'pop rivets' underneath Are there any other fixings to look out for...
  5. S

How long to bed in?

Hello all, I have just had new shocks, springs and associated FRSU items fitted. Question 1 How many miles would you think I need to cover for the items to settle/ bed in? Question 2 Recommendations for a FRSU in the South East, preferably in Kent and preferably close to Maidstone...
  6. S

Rear Camber Kit - DME or Hardrace?

Hello all, Today I am buying the bits I need for a FRSU Car is an EP3 for Road Use Which is the better product: DME (approx £106) Or Hardrace (approx £118) Thank you
  7. S

Does modifying the engine make much of a difference?

Hello, I have a standard EP3 that I have owned for 5 years. Obviously in that time I am used to the performance, I really like the car so don’t want to change it so am considering the normal bolt on mods, K100/pro and a remap. I see that people generally get around 230 - 240 BHP so my...
  8. S

Shocks- SACHS V KYB

Hello, I will be running OEM springs but need new shocks. I have tried searching with some people saying SACHS are soft and others saying KYB are poor quality lately and leak. Does anyone have any first hand recent experience of either? The costs are virtually the same. Thank you
  9. S

EP3 rear brake pad part number

Hello all, Today a well known car part site has 50% off brakes today only. I have a 2005 EP3 Premier with standard brakes and I thought that all of the brakes on the EP3 were the same? However on this site there are two choices for the rear pads as follows: BREMBO - Product Code...
  10. S

EP2 to EP3 bonnet swap (both facelift models)

Hello, I have looked and can see several posts regarding putting EP3 parts onto EP2's however does it work the other way: Will an EP2 bonnet fit directly to an EP3 and are there any differences at all including weight? Thank you in advance.
  11. S

EP3/ FN2 callipers

Hello all, I have a Premier edition EP3 and a front calliper has seized. Do the FN2 callipers fit directly as they have Type R embossed on them the same as the EP3 premier edition callipers. Also does anywhere know a decent place to buy as they are coming up fairly expensive. Thank you
  12. S

EP3 exhaust mid section replacement?

Hello all, My mid section started blowing this week, the weld at the silencer has failed. It is a standard exhaust so I want a direct replacement that does not require a remap. Where is the best place to buy a steel repalcement? Where is the best place to buy a stainless replacement...
  13. S

EP3 front calliper mounting bracket bolt thread and pitch

Hello all, does anyone one know the thread and pitch of the front calipe mounting bracket bolt? By this I mean the main bolts that hold the caliper to the hub. I tried to put mine back in today and they got stuck after about 2 rotations- I am guessing the locktite needs cleaning from the...
  14. S

Front Pads - Ferodo DS2500 V Project MU HC 800

Hello all, I am going to replace my front pads (EP3) and just wanted to see some real life opinions. So I have decided on the Ferodo DS2500 or the Project MU HC 800 Both claim to be premium and they are similar in price (Prioject Mu are about £20 more expensive) I have heard good things...
  15. S

Front Discs - Stoptech Sportstop V RPB

Hello all, So I am going to replace my front discs (EP3) and just wanted to see some real life opinions. So I have decided on the Stoptech Sportstop or the RPB front discs. Both claim to be premium, both are slotted and they both claim to use the same vein technology for cooling however...
  16. S

SPOON Magnetic Plug Size

Hello I have just received my SPOON Magnetic Oil Plugs, one for the engine oil and one for the gearbox oil. One is a lot longer than the other and it does not say on the box which is for which! Am I right in thinking the longer one is for the gearbox and the shorter for the engine? Thanks in...
  17. S

Apologies – Another Oil Question

Hello all, I have searched the forum but cannot get a definitive answer on what oil to use – so far I have seen people recommended 0W30 or 5W30 or 5W40 or 10W40. I even phoned two HONDA Dealers and they told me different weights/ oils! I have a standard (other than ITG) EP3 with 50K on the...
  18. S

Where is the best place to buy a new calliper carrier?

Hello all, I removed my nearside calliper carrier and one of the bolts had been cross threaded - Any idea of whdere I can buy a replcement please? I have tried Euro but they only sell the calliper and not the carrier. Thanks in advance
  19. S

Front Light Compatibility

Hello all, Not quite a mod but pretty close – I currently own a 55 plate CIVIC SPORT and have just bought a CIVIC TYPE R 55 plate Premier Edition. The SPORT had a recent brand new genuine OS front light, the CTR has some clouding on the OS front light (you can see where I am going with...
Back