• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Mr.H

H's JDM Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6/VI - Scotia White

Hi all, Not been on here for a while as I've been really busy with work etc. Since I sold the EP3 last year, I got myself a fresh imported Evo 6 in Scotia White in November. 1 owner from Japan with 63k. There's not much that needs doing to it apart from repainting the calipers as they've seen...
  2. Mr.H

General Accident Insurance Company - Anyone ever used this company?

Has anyone every insured their cars with this company as below? Not many reviews about them, but they seem to be a part of Aviva. https://www.generalaccident.com/ Thanks.
  3. Mr.H

EBC Yellow Stuff Cracked Pads.

Got these pads in July for a good price but never got round fitting them. The front pad has seemed to have cracked while in storage. Is it safe to use the pad?
  4. Mr.H

New Tyre Advice

Looking to get a set of 4 new tyres for a EP3. Will be doing some "spirited" driving and covering around 6-8k miles a year. I am currently looking at the below brands as they're within my budget. Which would you recommend if any? Thanks. Pirelli P Zero Nero GT Bridgestone Potenza RE050A...
  5. Mr.H

EP3 Unsilenced B-pipe with OEM backbox.

Hi, Anyone in the Midlands area have an EP3 with a unsilenced B-pipe and OEM backbox fitted. Looking to hear one before purchasing a b pipe. Each video on YouTube sounds different. So want to make sure before I make a choice. Thanks.
  6. Mr.H

EP3 Tanabe Super Racing Medallion Exhaust

Hi All, What are your views on the Tanabe Super Racing Medallion exhaust? Not much info on this exhaust on the forum, just people who have sold them or bought them without any proper reviews. Not looking at any power gains, just a nice subtle sound and of course a nice sound on VTEC. Been...
  7. Mr.H

EP3 Brakes Setup Recommendation.

Hi all, I am looking to upgrade my brakes, as they will be on their way out soon. Not looking to spend alot as it will be for road use 95% of the time. The options I have in mind is: Brake Pads: Cosworth Streetmaster, Project MU NS400 or Ferodo DS2500. Disc Brakes: OEM Honda, RPB...
  8. Mr.H

H's Cosmic Grey EP3 Type R-Premier Edition

After selling my FN2 CTR GT a few weeks ago, I thought i'd go back to an EP3. Till this date I can say I DO miss the interior of the FN2 and by far the best I have been in and the way it looked only on certain angles, unfortunately that's its. Car wasn't really for me as I didn't like the car...
  9. Mr.H

H's Deep Bronze FN2 Type R-GT

Hi all, After months of deciding if I should get myself a Type S or Type R I went ahead with the Type R option. Then deciding on colour was another issue, it was either Alabaster Silver or Night Hawk Black, but in the end I went for Deep Bronze (I know it doesn't make sense). However I just...
  10. Mr.H

FN2 FN2 Type R - Silver or Black

Hi All, After deciding after just a day from my 1st previous thread, I have looked at a few FN2 Type R's in the meantime but not sure what colour to go for. I've realised the black ones are somewhat cheaper than the the silver ones for some reason. To my understanding, the reason why a black...
  11. Mr.H

Type R or Type S?

Hi All, I have just recently join this forum and looking for some help/advise please. I'm hoping to get myself a Civic Type R or the Type S (in silver mainly). I've realised that the Type S (with the colour coded silver trim body kit rather than the grey one) is not much more expensive than...
Back