• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. G

FN2 Roof rust

Folks, just been refused a warranty claim by Honda for roof rust after 12 years. My local dealer who have always been brilliant found a bulletin that extended the warranty for the roofs and basically i had 2 months to stake my claim. Today Honda have declined my claim based on the fact the car...
  2. G

Door Handle surround

Guys any help please. My door handle surround is loose (drivers side) we have taken the door card off and tightened the three nuts but do not want to over tighten them. Any ideas why the surround is loose and comes out slightly when i open the door with the black pull handle. Do i need a new...
  3. G

FN2 Cat

Folks thinking of buying a very clean FN2 2009 but it worries me the Cat may go missing. Am i right in saying Honda re positioned the cat on later Type R's FN2. Any advice would be very much appreciated..... Thanks
  4. G

FN2 Audio over functions with Sat Nav

Hi Folks Can anyone help my FN2 has Nav and it appears whenever we change a function lets say we are listening to a MP3 disc and i turn the climate on from the Nav dash menu the audio goes briefly to the back speakers whilst the climate function is set the the music comes back to the front...
Back