• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Championship White DC5

Gorgeous car mate. I really miss my 2001 champ white one...
  2. C

Rear Camber Kit - DME or Hardrace?

The skunk2 rear camber arms are good! That's what I'm running.
  3. C

Cosmic Grey 2005 EP3 Civic Type R

Very tidy EP3 mate. Not many like this on the road these days. Look forward to the next updates.
  4. C

Ep3 air intake

Tegiwa intake was one of the best mods I did. VTEC sounds brutal with it installed. Great mod.
  5. C

Ep3 speaker upgrade recommendations

I had alpine type R components in my front doors with an alpine amp. As said above the doors have no sound deadening so stick loads of dynamat to the doors to help with this
  6. C

Interior roof light

No worries mate. Passenger seat should just be some bolts underneath the runners which bolt the seat to the floor...
  7. C

EP3 dirty headlamps

Mines the same on the insides. Anyone know the cheapest place to buy new headlights?
  8. C

Alloy Wheel Contamination Removal.

Try iron x mate. The stuff stinks buy it's great for removing contaminants from wheels and for general cleaning.
  9. C

Interior roof light

I'm pretty sure you just use a trim removal tool to pry it out mate
  10. C

Steering improvements

Worth noting that you need front camber bolts and rear camber arms to achieve this. Oh and a thicker JDM rear anti roll bar helps a lot.
  11. C

Steering improvements

The general frsu settings are: 1 degree negative camber all round, 1 degree toe out at the front and 1 degree toe in at the rear...
  12. C

Your tyre reviews

Vredestein ultrac sessantas are a great summer tyre and perform really well in the wet also. I am currently running Dunlop SP sport maxx all round and they are wearing well and give good grip.
  13. C

Type R petrol engine oil capacity

I always put the full 5 litres in with no problems at all...
  14. C

Steering improvements

Have you had a fast road setup done? It transforms the handling and greatly improves the sharpness of the steering.
  15. C

Does modifying the engine make much of a difference?

Even just adding a tegiwa intake without a remap makes a hell of a difference.
  16. C

Which clutch to get

Glad to hear you're happy with yours. I'm just going by what others have said. Apparently there's a lot of fake exedys out there too
  17. C

Shell ultra helix any good?

Great thanks mate I'll get some ordered!
  18. C

Best place for mtf?

Cheapest I've found is Hendy performance
  19. C

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

I get about 250 to a tank...
  20. C

Shell ultra helix any good?

I've seen this on offer at euro car parts. Anyone using it in their type r? Oh forgot to say it's 5w40
  21. C

Honda 2005 Paint codes

I have a cosmic grey and I heard there's 3 different shades. Anyone know if that's correct?
  22. C

JDM wind deflectors

I have the heko ones and they are almost falling off. Wish I could stomach the cost of JDMs
  23. C

Which clutch to get

I just fitted an OEM clutch and couldn't be happier. I don't do track days though... I've heard that the exedy ones are crap though
  24. C

What exhaust manifold to buy EP3?

Do a search on here mate. As far as I know the best one is made by Toda which tegiwa have copied. Either of those give the best gains especially with a remap.
  25. C

Will type S clutch master cylinder fit EP3 type R??

My clutch master cylinder has gone in my EP3 type R. I can get a used one from a type S. Anyone know if it will fit? Cheers
  26. C

Cheapest place to get OEM Honda clutch for ep3?

Just checked hendy’s website and clutch is £240. Thanks anyway dude.
  27. C

Shocks to suit eibach pro kit on my ep3

I have bilstein b4s in mine mate. Do the job nicely although they are a bit firmer than stock
  28. C

Thanks norv. It’s not too late mate I’ll try Hendy cheers
  29. C

Just checked hondaparts and delivery is free. Thanks very much mate you saved me a tenner, and also 2 litres of gearbox oil is £20 compared to £30 on eBay. So that’s another tenner saved cheers!
  30. C

I’ve seen exedy ones for that kinda price on eBay but not Honda ones. When did you buy yours mate?
  31. C

I’ve seen one on eBay for £205 but is there anywhere cheaper than that?
  32. C

Abp eibach question ep3

Shame cos it's sending my OCD crazy...
  33. C

Abp eibach question ep3

So a couple of weeks on, and having covered two hundred miles or so, I've noticed that the front driver's side is sitting lower than the passenger's. I haven't measured exactly but it is quite a noticeable difference. I would say at least 10mm. Has anyone else experienced similar with these...
  34. C

Slightly damaged tegiwa induction kit

The opportunity has arisen to purchase a used tegiwa induction kit for my ep3 for 250 pounds. However one of the brackets is broken and there is a slight crack on the top of the intake where the air first goes into it. Just wondering what other members think. Is it still worth purchasing...
  35. C

Bilstein and abp eibach question

Just fitted some new bilstein b-4 shocks and abp eibach 30mm springs to my ep3, as well as a jdm rear anti roll bar The ride is so firm I can almost feel every little bump and crack in the road. I've only done about 30 miles so far but I'm wondering do the shocks need time to bed in, will...
  36. C

Ep3 top mounts where to buy?

I'm after oem top mounts and bearings. Anyone know the cheapest place to buy???
  37. C

Suspension Query

Cheers guys. I'm gonna go Eibachs and camber bolts etc. Seems to be one of the best and most popular mods with EP3 owners.
  38. C

Hydraulic steering for EP3

Would love an lsd! I'll maybe look into converting to hydraulic if it isn't too much expense and hassle...
  39. C

Hydraulic steering for EP3

So.... would it be easy to convert the EP3s electric steering system to the hydraulic system from a DC5? Has anyone on here done this? What parts would I need? Is it a ball-ache to do?
  40. C

Suspension Query

What would be the best suspension option for my EP3 between: ABP Eibach 30mm springs on standard shocks with front camber bolts and rear camber arms with a full FRSU OR A decent set of coilovers e.g. Meister R, Yellowspeed etc.. Obviously there's a big price difference between the...
  41. C

FRSU in Northern Ireland?

Can anyone recommend a decent place to get a good fast road setup in Northern Ireland?
Back