• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Shell ultra helix any good?

I've seen this on offer at euro car parts. Anyone using it in their type r? Oh forgot to say it's 5w40
  2. C

Will type S clutch master cylinder fit EP3 type R??

My clutch master cylinder has gone in my EP3 type R. I can get a used one from a type S. Anyone know if it will fit? Cheers
  3. C

Cheapest place to get OEM Honda clutch for ep3?

I’ve seen one on eBay for £205 but is there anywhere cheaper than that?
  4. C

Abp eibach question ep3

So a couple of weeks on, and having covered two hundred miles or so, I've noticed that the front driver's side is sitting lower than the passenger's. I haven't measured exactly but it is quite a noticeable difference. I would say at least 10mm. Has anyone else experienced similar with these...
  5. C

Slightly damaged tegiwa induction kit

The opportunity has arisen to purchase a used tegiwa induction kit for my ep3 for 250 pounds. However one of the brackets is broken and there is a slight crack on the top of the intake where the air first goes into it. Just wondering what other members think. Is it still worth purchasing...
  6. C

Bilstein and abp eibach question

Just fitted some new bilstein b-4 shocks and abp eibach 30mm springs to my ep3, as well as a jdm rear anti roll bar The ride is so firm I can almost feel every little bump and crack in the road. I've only done about 30 miles so far but I'm wondering do the shocks need time to bed in, will...
  7. C

Ep3 top mounts where to buy?

I'm after oem top mounts and bearings. Anyone know the cheapest place to buy???
  8. C

Hydraulic steering for EP3

So.... would it be easy to convert the EP3s electric steering system to the hydraulic system from a DC5? Has anyone on here done this? What parts would I need? Is it a ball-ache to do?
  9. C

Suspension Query

What would be the best suspension option for my EP3 between: ABP Eibach 30mm springs on standard shocks with front camber bolts and rear camber arms with a full FRSU OR A decent set of coilovers e.g. Meister R, Yellowspeed etc.. Obviously there's a big price difference between the...
  10. C

FRSU in Northern Ireland?

Can anyone recommend a decent place to get a good fast road setup in Northern Ireland?
Back