• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

back box

which is the best back boxes for my fn2 as don't want to go from cat back and where it the best place to get one from cheers
  2. R

induction kit

just kitted a pipercross kit ,after a pipercross panel filter and the differents is unreal .it builds the revs quicker ,quicker thought the gears plus a nice sound ,next a different exhaust
  3. R

battery

already for a blast round in the car ( not used it for three weeks ) turned key flat battery .so back to work for a new battery and all o.k :D
  4. R

battery

as the sun was out ,thought I would put a chrome battery tie down on ,but as you guess I drop the side bolt in the engine drop on the under tray ,I could see it but could not reach it . so wheel off open the flap door and get it .so a 5 min job took 1/2 hour :mad:
  5. R

new cars back

bought the car back today seems to go well .put will put it to the test over the weekend drive a lot better then the cooper s .the best bit it is the wife likes it will post some snaps over the weekend
Back