• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

Fn2 rear calipers

Does anyone know if the ep3 and fn2 rear calipers are the same?
  2. T

Ecutek - rev limit issue

Has anyone had an issue where it seems like the rev limit drops? So I've noticed this a few times since my fn2 was mapped and it seems quite intermittent. Whilst driving a few days ago I floored it down a slip road onto the motorway but it hit the limiter at 7.5k. I backed off for a few miles...
  3. T

Ecutek - oil pressure warning light

Hi guys Is it normal for the oil pressure warning to flash up on a FN2 when it's been remapped? I have never heard of this issue but one of my mates has just had his FN2 remapped and was told this is normal and nothing to worry about? I'm already booked in at the same place and would like...
  4. T

Rear arb question

Hi guys I've just purchased a rear arb for my fn2 and have a couple of questions First, how easy is it change? Is it a job for me in my garage or abp Second, I was planning on fitting this and getting a fast road set up done but someone told me yesterday that it's a waste of time replacing...
  5. T

Brake hardware

Hi guys I've just picked up some fd2 brembos and want to get some new pins, nipples, seals and bolts. Where is the best place to pick up the parts and are the parts on the dc5 brembos the same as fd2 brembos? Thanks Steve
  6. T

Spacers

Hi guys I'm picking up some FD2 brembos for my FN2 and need to know what size spacers I need to get them to fit behind my rage's Cheers Steve
  7. T

Supercharger question

Hi guys I've been looking at superchargers for a few weeks and have seen a few come up for sale second hand for the ep3 but not for the fn2. So my question is, would a supercharger kit from an ep3 fit, or could it be made to fit my fn2 for a reasonable cost? I'm quite new to Honda's but I keep...
  8. T

Tyre pressure for track day

Hi guys I've got a track day on Monday and wanted some advice on what tyre pressure to run I have a 2008 fn2 with 19" rage wheels Cheers Steve
  9. T

Cam cover powder coating

Hi guys Can anyone recommend anyone in the Derby area to powder coat my cam cover Thanks Steve
  10. T

Oil top up question

Hi guys So I recently purchased a 2008 type r and have a couple of noob questions. The engine has used some oil and is near the bottom marker, so I want to get 1l and top it up to last until its service in June So firstly, what oil and grade should I go for ? Secondly, does it matter if...
Back