• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

Fn2 type r gt project

Thanks mate.. I was definitely planning on doing this at some point as i really fancy some enkeis rays or even Japan Racing.
  2. L

Fn2 type r gt project

Also of note reason I went pipercross rather than tegiwa or japspeed etc was the drop in out decat, sports cat section without removing the manifold for mots is priceless for myself as I can do it myself!
  3. L

Fn2 type r gt project

Hey guys got this car around 6 months ago runs really well lovely gearbox and handling. Pulls well in all gears and feels very reliable. I feel confident in spending my money on her! I have previously owned an ep3 type r for 4 years. I love these cars. I leaned towards the fn2 this time as...
  4. L

2007 FN2 type r shocks...?

Hi there guys and girls hope everyone is alive and well! Recently I decided to get my type r the fast road setup with the Eibach Pro lowering kit, New front shocks as one has been advised in the recent MOT and also the Eibach camber bolts for the FN2 also. The main problem is I cant seem to find...
  5. L

Hey fn2 owners looking for a little advice please

Sorry for the late reply pal, thanks very much for that information. I was going to be purchasing the exhaust 1st so you may have saved me a few pounds straight off the bat! I think after what you guys have said I'll go for a rrc manifold and a tegiwa 4-2-1 manifold header and decat. After this...
  6. L

Thanks for the reply bud, very much appreciate your time! I had a look at the rrc manifold and it seems a good idea also... Would you get all the mods done and the balancer shaft delete kit lastly? I have my eyes on the eibach pro springs and I'll also get round to adding strut tops front and...
  7. L

Also is japspeed decat full s/s exhaust and 4-2-1 alot worse than tegiwa?
  8. L

Hey guys I hope everyone is well and safe Recently I got myself a 2007 fn2 type r gt with the satnav, rage alloys, gp kit. I was looking to get some more out the car and had a few ideas so if anyone could perhaps aid me or lend me some valuable penny saving knowledge I would be greatly...
  9. L

Help a newbie lower his ep3

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TEGIWA-FRONT-ADJUSTABLE-CAMBER-BOLTS-CIVIC-EP3-FN2-INTEGRA-DC5-/201748748877?hash=item2ef9299a4d:g:SFkAAOSwHoFXsfWa above are the front camber bolts i found.. below are the upper and lower rear camber arms.. I am a little confused as to if i need to lower and the upper...
  10. L

WOW thanks bro that is everything i needed to know you are a saviour sir! haha
  11. L

bump.. because I neeeeeeed to order today.. when i say neeeeeed you know what i mean! hahaha :asw:
  12. L

Also will i need camber arms for the front and back if i lower the car 15-30mm (un decided) and also will i need it laser aligned after? thanks a bunch guys!
  13. L

Hey guys i need some help!! I am looking to get the Evo 8 Enkei alloys on the car ASAP and need some advice from anyone who has used these on an ep3 before. I am using the tyre profile 215/45/17 on the Enkei alloys and i tried the back 2 wheels on today.. there seems to be about a 30mm gap...
  14. L

A newbie and his new motor a 2002 EP3 type r

Hey guys i need some help!! I am looking to get the Evo 8 Enkei alloys on the car ASAP and need some advice from anyone who has used these on an ep3 before. I am using the tyre profile 215/45/17 on the Enkei alloys and i tried the back 2 wheels on today.. there seems to be about a 30-35mm gap...
  15. L

First Post! Finally bought an EP3!

Nice man looking good! The black and blue looks sweet!! Is this lowered at all?
  16. L

Yeah I would prefer to not stretch the tyres onto the rims but I hear quite a lot of people use the 215's on the evo 8 enkei's? I am mainly concerned about scuffing when lowered 30mm as well. I wonder if It would scuff regardless of what tyre size on the alloys when lowered 30mm? I really dont...
  17. L

Thanks for the reply Chris and for taking the time to read my post! My main concern after some rigorous research was rubbing and scuffing, I am aware that the OEM civic wheeels are 205/45/17 and the evo 8 OEM tyres from the enekis are size 235/45/17. I am looking to put the Ebiach pro kit...
  18. L

Ahh thanks man! Does stretching them make the tyre fail prematurely? Is your car lowered as i am looking to lower 30mm with springs for now and use the enkeis on the car without getting the arches rolled. My main concern was wrecking the tyres/arches.. thanks a lot.
  19. L

Hi guys how are you all doing? I am new to this forum and to Honda's in general so i am basically a newbie! I Just bought a 2002/3 Honda civic type r from a friend of a friend who also has a 550bhp ek9 civic hes build all by himself, Im sure he races Knockhill etc unsure if he uses any forums...
Back