• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. STEVE TYPE R GT

Civic 8G/9G/10G and CR-V Option Connectors - Hardwiring for Dashcams etc.

Hi Loxy,received today. Super quick delivery,thanks steve
  2. STEVE TYPE R GT

Civic 8G/9G/10G and CR-V Option Connectors - Hardwiring for Dashcams etc.

Hi money sent for 8g loxy,thanks steve
  3. STEVE TYPE R GT

FN2 alarm keeps going off/ siren location

I guess somewhere in the engine bay.
  4. STEVE TYPE R GT

Matt's JDM EP3

Thought i had never seen one in the uk lol. Lovely looking car mate,enjoy!!!
  5. STEVE TYPE R GT

Matt's JDM EP3

Where they available in the uk in white?
  6. STEVE TYPE R GT

2010 civic fn2 type r xenon head light issue HELP

I can confirm Loxy,s thread is very good.
  7. STEVE TYPE R GT

2010 civic fn2 type r xenon head light issue HELP

Hmm,sounds like Honda are blagging you. I guess it was not pointing at the sky before it broke,so swapping a like for like bulb would not create this problem. I suspect bulb is upside down possibly?
  8. STEVE TYPE R GT

FK2 Private plate

Would you be happy finding this out after you purchased i wonder? I personally would not.
  9. STEVE TYPE R GT

Painting the calipers on my FN2

I used hammerite spray paint in black,make sure you mask everything else up so as not to get paint on the brake pads etc. Then i painted type r part with a fine brush.
  10. STEVE TYPE R GT

Alcantara seat faded ,can i paint it?

Anyone used spray upholstery paint?
  11. STEVE TYPE R GT

Alcantara seat faded ,can i paint it?

Hi, i noticed the other day that my fn2 rear headrests have faded to light grey and tops of rear bench too. I was wandering if i could use black fabric spray paint to color them back to black. Any advice welcome. Thanks steve
  12. STEVE TYPE R GT

FN2 What's your MPG?

FN2 2007 68k averaging 36mpg at the moment,spirited driving is 29mpg.
  13. STEVE TYPE R GT

Vtec engaging or not?

I will have a play at the weekend! I think its the same as my mates fn2 its probably just me getting used to it. Thanks steve
  14. STEVE TYPE R GT

Someone cut me up and hit my car and claimed on insurance that I hit them from behind

Great news,plus the fact that Her bumper is hooked under your wheel arch so this proves she must have clipped you!
  15. STEVE TYPE R GT

Vtec engaging or not?

Hi, i have a fn2 ctr with 68k 2007. I am not certain if vtec is engaging properly? Light comes on to say vtec is engaged and sounds great and certainly goes well,but should there be a bit of a kick when it engages or have i just got used to it and convinced myself its not as...
  16. STEVE TYPE R GT

2008 type r dirty exterior

Hi,i used a steam cleaner and it soon came out.
  17. STEVE TYPE R GT

FK8 Quality issues

They must have painted a batch of them surely? Anyone else complained of crap colour match?
  18. STEVE TYPE R GT

Electric windows

Hi,wind deflector in the way? Try inching it up maybe.
  19. STEVE TYPE R GT

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

Highest mileage car on here at 220,000 miles?
  20. STEVE TYPE R GT

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

December 28th 2007-FN2 67.663 miles
  21. STEVE TYPE R GT

FN2 FN2 paint correction and ceramic coating

Simply stunning,how many hours was that?
  22. STEVE TYPE R GT

FN2 Strange noise like stones rubbing together

Clutch release bearing???
  23. STEVE TYPE R GT

Dead Battery Cold Start see below any advice please!!! Thank You!!

Hi,when engine running put meter on battery and you should get 14v which would prove alternator is working, Battery would read 12v when engine not running. Thanks steve
  24. STEVE TYPE R GT

Keep the Rage 19's or not

Hi,i would say £500 tops with budget tyres mate?
  25. STEVE TYPE R GT

Interior body pins

Try cox parts mate.
  26. STEVE TYPE R GT

Millano red respray

The red paint fades under the lacquer,when you have respray you must use something to prevent uva damage to paint. I had my front end resprayed at Body perfect in wrexham,perfect color match too on my Alabaster silver fn2.
  27. STEVE TYPE R GT

Auto wipers and auto lights not working.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i fixed the problem!!! Advice for others possibly. Online search says number 1 fuse inside car is power window,but after reading my freshly obtained Haynes manual this in not true!(Ep3??) Haynes says fuse 1 is for , Cooling fans,auto wipers...
  28. STEVE TYPE R GT

Hi, i bought a replacement second hand one which apparently was/is working. However after disconnecting battery for an hour and fitting replacement they still do not work. I put a meter on connecting block to sensor and i get 12v so i have power to sensor but still not working. Hmmm second hand...
  29. STEVE TYPE R GT

Help please,radiator fan on all the time!!!

I have discovered it was nothing to do with the a/c as the fault is still there! Engine cold and ignition on both fans fire up,1 fan is too cool engine and the other is to draw cool air in when a/c is on i believe Any ideas why both fans would come on,ect sensor in engine block? Sensor in...
  30. STEVE TYPE R GT

Blowers working, no heat?! Please help fast, winter is coming.

Hi mate, i would start with thermostat first and flush your coolant out and fill up with fresh coolant. I would look at the temp control knob too,i do not have a ep3 to advise you on that.
  31. STEVE TYPE R GT

I have turned auto off and fan is off. Please could someone point me to the radiator temp sensor incase this does not work. Kind regards steve
  32. STEVE TYPE R GT

Hi,i fail to see any attempt at sarcasm. I was just listing a reply i saw online reference radiator fan on all the time. This below, I've not had the car very long and this can only be put down to 'operator error'. At some point I'd pressed the 'Auto' button in the middle of the temperature...
  33. STEVE TYPE R GT

Hi,thanks for reply. Windscreen has not been replaced but sensor is 10 years old. I will get a known working one off ebay and see if that cures it.
  34. STEVE TYPE R GT

Thank you for your help, problem solved. I've not had the car very long and this can only be put down to 'operator error'. At some point I'd pressed the 'Auto' button in the middle of the temperature control, this switches on the A/C. When I'd fiddled with the fan speed, mode and temperature to...
  35. STEVE TYPE R GT

Hi i am sure when i bought my fn2 about 6 months ago the auto wipers where working. I have poured water over the sensor and nothing happens. I have slow or fast plus mist function only as the auto function is not working. The other issue is my auto lights do not work either . Do you...
  36. STEVE TYPE R GT

HI,the last couple of weeks i have noticed my fan or fans come on as soon as ignition is on. This is when engine not running and cold. Would this be the temp sensor? If so where is it please. Thanks steve
  37. STEVE TYPE R GT

Help!

I would say battery not holding charge,12v when engine off or 14v when running. Possibly alternator failing but usually red battery light comes on first to tell .
  38. STEVE TYPE R GT

BRA! Bonnet

I just googled it and a pic came up of one with a honda emblem on it?
  39. STEVE TYPE R GT

BRA! Bonnet

Hi guys and gals, The other day i saw a Fn2 with a plastic(smoked?)bonnet protector. Honda part or ebay special. I cannot find any info. Thanks steve o
  40. STEVE TYPE R GT

New member, showing off my ep3!

Very nice low mileage example.
  41. STEVE TYPE R GT

Which hid kit for fn2 please

Thanks guys
  42. STEVE TYPE R GT

Hi,any idea who. I did see a old picture i believe of loxy,s old fn2 but is this guy selling the correct ones? Any one got a link for good ones please.
  43. STEVE TYPE R GT

belt or chain advice

I believe its best to change chain around or before 100,000 miles.
  44. STEVE TYPE R GT

Hello,i have searched about hid kit for fn2. Please can someone clarify i need H7R 35w 6000k. Thanks steve
  45. STEVE TYPE R GT

At a bit of a loss

He means rust lol. I would say probably top of the spring has snapped off.
  46. STEVE TYPE R GT

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Slightly off topic but loving the illuminated door sills on the crz. Fitted the foot well kit to my fn2 instead of the original factory led and it looks amazing:wine:
  47. STEVE TYPE R GT

Civic Type R #2 Fn2 GT :)

Hi,lovely looking car. You are not to far from me either,i am other side of gobowen. Do you have a link for the red engine dressing,the washers please.
  48. STEVE TYPE R GT

Footwell led kit problem

Yes maybe ;)
  49. STEVE TYPE R GT

Footwell led kit problem

Update,after a few weeks of tinkering in the garden,i decided to revisit this issue as it was bugging me! I tapped into the fuse box with a piggy back fuse and now they come off and on with the ignition which to be fair looks very nice;)
  50. STEVE TYPE R GT

My Milano Red FN2 Type R

I just bought a mugen spoiler,how much you been quoted mate! Do like a red one,does the paint fade in the sun. All the best steve
  51. STEVE TYPE R GT

Advise on led rear bulbs

Hi,i have led rear indicators,reverse and number plate bulbs. I was wandering if someone knows what side light led and brake led i would need. Thanks steve
  52. STEVE TYPE R GT

Footwell led kit problem

I have returned everything back to how it was from the factory but both pass and drivers side are now permanently live. This is odd,so maybe i accidentally blew a relay or something and now they are constantly live instead of turning off when locking doors etc?
  53. STEVE TYPE R GT

Footwell led kit problem

Hi, they are on all the time with ignition off and lights off. I connected all the wires to the passenger side. I will now try connecting old pass side to new led and old drivers side to new led which in theory is swapping like for like. Which i should have done in the first place instead of...
  54. STEVE TYPE R GT

Footwell led kit problem

Hi, i purchased a kit off here and i tried to connect it to pre existing footwell kit from honda. I cut the 2 wires off the plug at pass side and connected both new drivers and pass side new led. Only now the new leds will not go off,i removes them and replaced new kit for original honda kit...
  55. STEVE TYPE R GT

Hi,super quick delivery. Thanks steve
  56. STEVE TYPE R GT

TRO Mugs

HI,ceramic mug for me please.
  57. STEVE TYPE R GT

Hi just ordered some in red for my fn2.
  58. STEVE TYPE R GT

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Thanks mook,great quality and quick delivery
  59. STEVE TYPE R GT

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Hi mook,please send a pair please. Silver with red. Paid by paypal thanks steve
Back