• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. STEVE TYPE R GT

Alcantara seat faded ,can i paint it?

Hi, i noticed the other day that my fn2 rear headrests have faded to light grey and tops of rear bench too. I was wandering if i could use black fabric spray paint to color them back to black. Any advice welcome. Thanks steve
  2. STEVE TYPE R GT

Vtec engaging or not?

Hi, i have a fn2 ctr with 68k 2007. I am not certain if vtec is engaging properly? Light comes on to say vtec is engaged and sounds great and certainly goes well,but should there be a bit of a kick when it engages or have i just got used to it and convinced myself its not as...
  3. STEVE TYPE R GT

Auto wipers and auto lights not working.

Hi i am sure when i bought my fn2 about 6 months ago the auto wipers where working. I have poured water over the sensor and nothing happens. I have slow or fast plus mist function only as the auto function is not working. The other issue is my auto lights do not work either . Do you...
  4. STEVE TYPE R GT

Help please,radiator fan on all the time!!!

HI,the last couple of weeks i have noticed my fan or fans come on as soon as ignition is on. This is when engine not running and cold. Would this be the temp sensor? If so where is it please. Thanks steve
  5. STEVE TYPE R GT

BRA! Bonnet

Hi guys and gals, The other day i saw a Fn2 with a plastic(smoked?)bonnet protector. Honda part or ebay special. I cannot find any info. Thanks steve o
  6. STEVE TYPE R GT

Which hid kit for fn2 please

Hello,i have searched about hid kit for fn2. Please can someone clarify i need H7R 35w 6000k. Thanks steve
  7. STEVE TYPE R GT

Advise on led rear bulbs

Hi,i have led rear indicators,reverse and number plate bulbs. I was wandering if someone knows what side light led and brake led i would need. Thanks steve
  8. STEVE TYPE R GT

Footwell led kit problem

Hi, i purchased a kit off here and i tried to connect it to pre existing footwell kit from honda. I cut the 2 wires off the plug at pass side and connected both new drivers and pass side new led. Only now the new leds will not go off,i removes them and replaced new kit for original honda kit...
Back