• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

Headlight cluster not working .

Hi everyone l need a little help l had a new driver side headlight fitted yesterday at a bodyshop and l turned my headlights last night and the new headlight doesn't work sidelight dipped beam and main beam all out totally confused.
  2. R

Vinyl wrap bonnet.

After having my wheels refurbished and l am now looking at tidy up the bonnet of my ctr fn2 due to the stone chips and l have seen pics of ctr's with the bonnet done with black vinyl wrap and l am looking for opinions for what other colour of vinyl would look decent on a milano red fn2.
  3. R

Offset Confused.

I am looking at downsizing my rims currently l have 19" rage alloys with a offset ET55 and 20mm spacers all round on a FN2 , The rims that l have looking to buy are 18x8 and the offset ET40 would these fit without any issues all feedback appreciated.
  4. R

Suspension rebuild.

Left my fn2 to have a full suspension rebuild (sachs & eibach) and l was also hoping to have the eibach front camber bolts fitted. But l went to collect the car they never fitted the camber bolts and told me they can't be removed. So now l have to find a garage to install them to enable me to...
  5. R

Timing chain kit

My fn2 ctr is coming up to 70k mark and l was thinking of replacing the timing chain and water pump after xmas . Is there anything else l would need to replace whilst it is stripped down. Can anyone suggest a decent timing chain kit other then the original honda parts. Any links would be helpful.
  6. R

Rear suspension query.

I bought 4 new Sachs shocks online the front pair have the correct oem numbers and the rear shocks sent have 317 - 471 on the packaging would these be a compatible for type r fn2 as l thought the part number should have been 313 - 596. Any feedback would be appreciated before l contact the seller.
  7. R

Eibach Pro Kit FRSU.

I have purchase a set of Eibach Pro Kit Springs and Front Camber Bolts and l still have get the shims for the rear to complete a frsu being done. My FN2 is running on 19in Rage alloys would the setting be same as stated by Chris as follow. 1. 1 degree negative camber all round 2. 1mm toe in...
  8. R

FN2 Shocks alternatives.

I have been searching various part websites for Sachs shocks and seems to difficult in finding a supplier who can supply the 2 Front and the Rear shocks all that l finding is the Front Left 313 593 and the rears 313 596 with the Front Right 313 594 not being available. What other brands are...
  9. R

Recommendation for all round shocks and springs for fn2.

I am wanting to return to a shocks and springs set up as l am finding the ap coilovers a crap set up so basically wanting to find out what other owners have and looking for recommendations. Also l have rage 19" alloys which will be having new michelin pilot sport 4 fitted. My budget would be...
  10. R

Clutch Switch ?

I have notice by accident that my ctr fn2 is starting without pressing the clutch pedal is it a matter of just replacing the clutch switch . The cruise control is still operating as normal.
  11. R

Standard Suspension.

Looking at going back to the oem suspension set up as coil overs are a pain. So l am looking for the best deals on where to buy from any recommendations would appreciated.
  12. R

Readjustment to coilovers.

I purchased a type r fn2 just over 6 months ago and it had a AP Height Adjustable Coilovers Kit already fitted and l find the car is slammed to low. The top of the wheel arch is sitting 24 inches from the ground and l am finding it getting a pain doing the simplest things like getting it onto...
  13. R

Double Din Installation Help.

I have recently purchased a Pioneer SPH-DA120 a Universal fitting kit and a genuine Honda fascia. I have a few questions regarding the install. 1. Do l placed the Surround Fascia Plate to the Universal cage first before putting it into the Honda Fascia prior fixing. 2. With the universal...
  14. R

Pioneer SPH-DA120 GPS Antenna.

As titled l am hoping to install the above model into my car over the coming days weather premitted . My query is how do l conceal the gps antenna cable if l was to install it on the dash would the jack fit through the demister vent or could l file down the plastic trim of the jack to make it...
  15. R

Reversing Camera For Car Play Unit.

Purchasing a Pioneer SPH-DA120 online this week and l also want to install a reversing camera while l have the dash to strip down at the same time. So l am looking for recommendations on a reversing camera that will be compatible with the head unit.:confused:
  16. R

3rd Gear Issue.

Hi everyone l have recently bought a 09 honda civic type r fn2 and l when 1st test driven the car everything seem fine with the gear changes but on a few occassions when l change from 2nd to 3rd with a high rev it seems to jump out of 3rd gear. Now looking at the car's service history no...
  17. R

Picture request for Genuine Honda Civic FN2 Double Din and Autoleads FN2 Version

I have manage to locate both a genuine Honda Civic FN2 Double Din Fascia and the Autoleads Version for the FN2 Double Din Fascia . I would appreciate if you could put a picture of your double din panels to help me decide which 1 to buy.:confused:
  18. R

Servicing Parts.

Is there anywhere that sells genuine Honda parts at discount prices. Or recommendations
  19. R

Auto leads Fascia.

Hello everyone l have just join and would appreciate some help in finding a Autoleads Fascia double din for a 2009 Civic Type r . As l have search the net with very little information any feedback would be helpful.
Back