• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

Ep3 xenon headlights

Hello kinky_boy It was a headlights question, nor the bulbs .
  2. D

Ep3 xenon headlights

Hello there i am lokking for a oem xenon facelift headlights for my Civic. I ordered both of Them at Honda dealer at Denmark but they h’et only the left. The right is out of produktion. does any k ones where i Can get the rigtig xenon headlights new one.
  3. D

Civic ep3 on bags

Hello guys is anybody driving ep3 on the bags.
  4. D

LSD ep3 question

I have ordered a mfactory lsd and bearings, and find out the trans i bought has changed 5-6 syncros to Carbon, but not 1-2 and 3-4. So i ordered those too in Carbon. Så i hope the trans Will work Very good.
  5. D

LSD ep3 question

Mfactory have everything, lsd, bolts and syncros. But have a question. There is a 2 different syncros Carbon. 1 with a single cone og 2 with Dual. What is that meen and What kind of those the ep3 trans runs with.
  6. D

LSD ep3 question

Ricki1985 Do you know What kind of synkromesh with Carbon i need. It Will be great to order the samme place, lsd, bolts and synkromesh . An Oil for trans.
  7. D

LSD ep3 question

Ok. I thing i am kontakt a taqiwa and ask about it. And i am glad for Your help her.
  8. D

LSD ep3 question

Hello ricki1985 Is it possible to reuse those bearings. This transmision har 60000 km on the clock. That link you send me, from tegiwa, lsd, it Can be used on the Road too. And What about shims plates for lsd when mounted ind. And i thinking about synkromesh on all gear, change it to those...
  9. D

LSD ep3 question

Ok Where to look and by a mfactory with racepack. For a lowest Price. Need som shims to lsd when installing.
  10. D

LSD ep3 question

Hello I have a question about a lsd for a ep3 transmision. I bought another transmision for my Civic and i am thinking to fit a some lsd, before be mounted on the car. But i dont now What Should i go for. Tha car is used for Road use only. It has 240 hp now but planing to rotrex...
  11. D

Dc5 brembo brakes

Hello there I am Looking for som brake upgrade for a ep3, and i found that the brembos from dc5 does fit on ep3z Some one has those brembos like will sell it og knows somebody who have. Or where Can i find it. A im from Denmark, så from England Will it be fint to buy couse tax and that thing.
  12. D

Searching for back box, ep3

I have a invidia gt300 catback on.
  13. D

Hello i have a centre pipe. But it not a big, What kind of centre pipe is god to bye.
  14. D

Hello guys Iam sesrcing for a new backbox for my Civic, i have dc sports heather end with 2.5” rest of it in the backbox with 4” tip. I Think Its pretty loud, i driving with my kids and wife sometimes, and irs pretty loud. Is a some backbox’S with a Nice deep Sound, not loud.
  15. D

K20 Civic - Noise from engine when cold

Ok i try and see . Many thanks
  16. D

Ok i understand. But noise is every time i start the car when Its cold. But when Its normal temp, there is nothing.
  17. D

Ok i just want to be sure What it is. I hope Its a starter , not the chain.
  18. D

Are you sure that Its a starter. What Can i do. Take it out and clean it or...
  19. D

Hello guys About 2 months ago i notice that, there is a noise when i start when cold. 2-3 sec and gone. Nothing to feel on the engine. Runs fine and puls fine. 132000 km and running castrol 5/40. Sounds like chain, and Oil pressure is low, but 2-3 sec Oil pressure is fine and sounds fine.
  20. D

Oem HID headlights ep3

Hello again I have looked at my leveling motors, they are finished. Water leak. So i am looking for 2 of those. Anybody help me with that. where I can by for decent money.
  21. D

Oem HID headlights ep3

Okey is it ****ible to test the motors for leveling on the headlights. + and- is int connector. Signal comes from ecu.
  22. D

Oem HID headlights ep3

Does anyone now, the levering sensor for xenon Can uses for ep3. Thinking on Accord with oem sensor
  23. D

Coilovers arrived Meister crd

I Got mine coils from Meister for my ep3. Very Nice, Nice finish. Lots of adjusting. New wheels expecting next week, Japan Racing 11 17x8.25 with 215/40/17 . Little strech couse i dont want to cut the arches. And wait to marts month to put thing on the car.
  24. D

Oem HID headlights ep3

yes, eu model. leveling sensor is on the right side and camber clutch is also mounted. Sensor brackets are also in place. but I tried to loosen my arm on the sensor and lift up and down, nothing happens with the light.
  25. D

Oem HID headlights ep3

Hello everyone Hate a question about low beem, I have noticed that when I start the car and the light, I do not see the light being adjusted. auto leveling. someone who can explain if there is perhaps a way to re-learn. The power has been off the car.
  26. D

Wheels on ep3

I thinking on 17x8 on mine. Found som Japan Racing, but ima not sure What offset is the Best. It has to be without Rolling the arches. I Can ajust rear camber so no problem with that. Those wheels is 17x8 offset 35. And i thing they Will not hit the arches. End If i sat the camber litlle bit...
  27. D

Wheels on ep3

I thinking on 17x8 on mine. Found som Japan Racing, but ima not sure What offset is the Best. It has to be without Rolling the arches. I Can ajust rear camber so no problem with that. Those wheels is 17x8 offset 35. And i thing they Will hit the arches. Even If i ajust the camber negativ.
  28. D

Wheels on ep3

Looking Nice. Im gone fit coilovers on my ep3 and dontwant dem to fit tight. Im thinking on oz ultraleggera maybe gold or Jp wheels. My ep3 is Black.
  29. D

Wheels on ep3

Ok do you have a picture perhaps
  30. D

Wheels on ep3

I Looking for a ny wheels for my ep3, is it better to stick to17” end get wider tyres on. 215 maybe. The Stock rims 17x7, i thinking 17x8 and 215 on. And What offset is the god, no need to be tight fit.
  31. D

Question about coilovers

Ok i Will take a look. Thank you Chris
  32. D

Question about coilovers

OK. I'm from Denmark, so we do not have any people selling these two coilovers. can you recommend some pages in uk that are good value for them.
  33. D

Question about coilovers

How is the Meister R or YellowSpeed. Is it better, how about comfort.
  34. D

Question about coilovers

Hello guys Somebody knows something about tein Streets basis z coilovers. Is it ok or crap. Quality ok. Is it to hard or to soft. What you guys thing.
Back