• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

Ep3 xenon headlights

Hello there i am lokking for a oem xenon facelift headlights for my Civic. I ordered both of Them at Honda dealer at Denmark but they h’et only the left. The right is out of produktion. does any k ones where i Can get the rigtig xenon headlights new one.
  2. D

Civic ep3 on bags

Hello guys is anybody driving ep3 on the bags.
  3. D

LSD ep3 question

Hello I have a question about a lsd for a ep3 transmision. I bought another transmision for my Civic and i am thinking to fit a some lsd, before be mounted on the car. But i dont now What Should i go for. Tha car is used for Road use only. It has 240 hp now but planing to rotrex...
  4. D

Dc5 brembo brakes

Hello there I am Looking for som brake upgrade for a ep3, and i found that the brembos from dc5 does fit on ep3z Some one has those brembos like will sell it og knows somebody who have. Or where Can i find it. A im from Denmark, så from England Will it be fint to buy couse tax and that thing.
  5. D

Searching for back box, ep3

Hello guys Iam sesrcing for a new backbox for my Civic, i have dc sports heather end with 2.5” rest of it in the backbox with 4” tip. I Think Its pretty loud, i driving with my kids and wife sometimes, and irs pretty loud. Is a some backbox’S with a Nice deep Sound, not loud.
  6. D

K20 Civic - Noise from engine when cold

Hello guys About 2 months ago i notice that, there is a noise when i start when cold. 2-3 sec and gone. Nothing to feel on the engine. Runs fine and puls fine. 132000 km and running castrol 5/40. Sounds like chain, and Oil pressure is low, but 2-3 sec Oil pressure is fine and sounds fine.
  7. D

Coilovers arrived Meister crd

I Got mine coils from Meister for my ep3. Very Nice, Nice finish. Lots of adjusting. New wheels expecting next week, Japan Racing 11 17x8.25 with 215/40/17 . Little strech couse i dont want to cut the arches. And wait to marts month to put thing on the car.
  8. D

Oem HID headlights ep3

Hello everyone Hate a question about low beem, I have noticed that when I start the car and the light, I do not see the light being adjusted. auto leveling. someone who can explain if there is perhaps a way to re-learn. The power has been off the car.
  9. D

Wheels on ep3

I Looking for a ny wheels for my ep3, is it better to stick to17” end get wider tyres on. 215 maybe. The Stock rims 17x7, i thinking 17x8 and 215 on. And What offset is the god, no need to be tight fit.
  10. D

Question about coilovers

Hello guys Somebody knows something about tein Streets basis z coilovers. Is it ok or crap. Quality ok. Is it to hard or to soft. What you guys thing.
Back