• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Wattpilot

FK2 Lots of talk about FK8 Values. FK2?

Hi; I have one of the few FK2's in New Zealand and am reading plenty about the price of FK8's in the UK and the values (whether that holds remains to be seen). I am interested in what the market is doing in the UK for FK2's. Is there a resurgence in interest/ values there given the more limited...
  2. Wattpilot

FK2 FK2 Rear fog light - Numpty question

Hi; as the owner of R-0663 ex-Japan, I have a question regarding the lower rear red fog 'light' between the pipes. Does it work? As I would expect there would be a separate toggle on the stalk for turning this on but only the front fogs have this. Does that mean as standard it is only a...
  3. Wattpilot

FK2 Owners Manual in ENGLISH !!!

Hi again; With R-00663 from Japan I am the proud owner of a wallet full of manuals/ service books/......... in Japanese. I'd like to have a full set in English if possible. Can anyone put me onto where I can source the relevant manuals/... please ?? (have checked EBay) Would HONDA UK...
Back