• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. K

Door lock actuator and keyless entry

Hello, whats the second connector for the door lock actuator using 3 pins on the ep3 type r? Why do some models not have it? It works fine connecting only the 2 pin connector. Also seeking help why key fob keeps forgetting programming every few hours. Should I change the receiver unit or perhaps...
  2. K

Front lower chassis brace

Hello, im wondering if the front lower chassis brace located behind the engine has any significant effect on handling. Mine has rusted in half and I cant find a new one for it. Maybe installing a strut tower brace has the same effect?
  3. K

Civic type r ep3 temperature control (not blowing heat)

Hello. Before my temperature control switch has been stiff when going far red or far blue. One morning I turned it all the way red, and heard a small snap inside. I opened center console and the wire seems fine and moves. The switch feels loose now though when turning to red and stiff when to...
Back