• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Haltamer

FK8 2021 FK8 Stereo options missing

Are you thinking of the balance / EQ settings? You'll only be able to get to them via the factory audio player, so you need to disconnect android auto / carplay, select a normal source, into audio and dig into the menu from there (Otherwise audio redirects you straight to phone)
  2. Haltamer

Help please

As Wilmo says; Best option would be a buyback and "Self repair" with a reputable garage. There's quite a lot of EP3s available for breaking / parts, so I'm sure you could find the parts you need - Would take a bit of doing, asassuming it's the B pillar section that is damaged, it would need to...
  3. Haltamer

FK8 Cold start rattle for 1 to 2 secs.

Yes, to the engine :P The person reporting it was the same; Oil on max - But the extra 200ml fixed the problem. If only the dipstick was more legible - The orange plastic makes the entire thing totally useless imo. Plain metal or, even better some hatching would be spot on.
  4. Haltamer

FK8 Cold start rattle for 1 to 2 secs.

Have heard from someone who had this issue; Added a tiny touch of oil ~200ml and was problem solved.
  5. Haltamer

FK8 Tyres...help a noob out....FK8

If you're in Essex, first of all hello :P (Have a look at Essex Honda on facebook :) ) - I'd suggest going to Jet Wheel & Tyre in Benfleet. Jake who does the alignments there has a K20 EG, so you'll get a decent service - Only £5 for a check, and it's a proper Hunter laser alignment rig. If you...
  6. Haltamer

FK8 Anybody running 18’s for track days?

Anyone in the UK with 245/40/18 on 18 8.5J ET45? Just had some Cup2's Fitted on the OE Wheels at 255/35/20 and they're fabulous, but I'm thinking about downsizing the wheels as I've had 3 / 5 buckle even with upsized PS4S. Hoping that with something like the Cup2 for summer use in 245/40 I...
  7. Haltamer

FK2 E10 Fuel launch in September

Yes - And it'll still be E5 :)
  8. Haltamer

FK8 My Sportline Has Landed

Don't tell her that the seat point on these is ~2-4cm lower than the FK2 ;)
  9. Haltamer

FK2 E10 Fuel launch in September

Hmm, Most european stations sell E10 at 95RON. -Having a quick search, 94RON E10 seems to be an Australian phenomenon? - The vast majority of petrol cars in the EU are designed for 95 RON, so there would be more concern if it were the case here. Ethanol is an octane booster (Pure ethanol is...
  10. Haltamer

FK2 Shifter cable bushes

As above, you should be able to fit them just by removing the intake and reaching under the hard pipe - It was a bit fiddly and I have done them before, but other people on FB have reported success using the same method :)
  11. Haltamer

FK2 Shifter cable bushes

Acuity's made a very noticable difference on my boggo-9G. Similar to the FK8, You should be able to fit them without taking off the intake hard-piping if you're dexterous and just pop out the airbox / battery.
  12. Haltamer

FK8 Which FK8 - Pre-Facelift vs Facelift?

I'd probably go for the pre-facelift at a £10K price gap. If you took £2000 of that gap, fitted an Acuity shifter (For the gearchange improvements - Which mostly seem to amount to a weighted gearknob!) and had an upholsterer wrap the wheel, gauge cover, A Pillars and center console uprights...
  13. Haltamer

TAKE YOUR FAMILY ON TRACK THIS JANUARY WITH DRIVE! BRANDS HATCH

Just had the email re. the new dates - any idea when you're planning to go? - I'll see if I can book on at the same time.
  14. Haltamer

FK2 FK2 2017 - HEADLIGHTS WON'T ADJUST HIGH ENOUGH!

I find my local pretty much matches Cox from the outset - It's all taken from the same Honda pricelist anyway (Unless they take the piss with markups). Can be quicker / cheaper too, as there's no delivery costs to collect and they're only a 15 minute drive away. - They've got the usual service...
  15. Haltamer

FK8 No space saver wheel available for new civic type r gt

Sounds rather odd to me. There hasn't been a change in dimensions of the brake assembly - The discs etc. will fit the earlier models?
  16. Haltamer

TAKE YOUR FAMILY ON TRACK THIS JANUARY WITH DRIVE! BRANDS HATCH

Just booked the last slot at that time - see you there [emoji14] Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  17. Haltamer

What did you do to your Type R today?

The convrnience and practicality of having a car with external tray table [emoji23] Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  18. Haltamer

EP3 Civic Type R Limited Edition - Register - UK-000

I was a little peeved that it turned up with a dealer when I'm sure there was someone (Like yourself) who would want the car to keep, drive and enjoy. - Seemed like a wasted allocation. Just noticed the fancy Honda wallet thing in the "phone cubby" Did you get one of those? just wondering...
  19. Haltamer

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

One of the "best moments" with the original Conti's was when I was trying (!) to join a roundabout back in January - It was about 2c and lightly frosty; Was trying to join a normal sized gap but ended up doing a "burnout" whilst doing the dog on lino trick :lol: - Ended up having to try again...
  20. Haltamer

Up to 255/35 :) - I've been espousing the benefits for a ehile over in the tyre selection thread [emoji14] Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  21. Haltamer

I've been pleasantly surprised by the amount of traction available of late funnily enough; not going for heroics but haven't had any major issues getting the power down (at 360 on PS4S) That being said, I've avoided the proper wet where possible. Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  22. Haltamer

EP3 Boost Blue

For the price, I'd highly recommend gap insurance. Was only in the region of £150 for full RTI; I put my previous Civic into armco and got the full purchase price (£8000+) from gap, after the insurance had already paid off finance and a bit on top. Best insurance moeny ever spent. Sent from...
  23. Haltamer

EP3 Back with an FK8

They're going dirt cheap on torque gt at the mokent iirc - only about £330 Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  24. Haltamer

EP3 Back with an FK8

Based on the American review groups, the PRL is best - better even than the eventuri! Lowest heat soak, consistent intake temperatures and no adverse impact on MAF readings. Sounds very nice too. Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  25. Haltamer

EP3 Back with an FK8

https://www.torque-gt.co.uk/prl-high-volume-intake-system-civic-type-r-fk8.html The PRLs are going very cheap at the moment ;)
  26. Haltamer

If you're going mega fast! You're best off using the lower pressures if you're not driving at sustained 130mph plus Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  27. Haltamer

Honda Meets South East

We've got Monthly Meets in Essex with Essex Honda, with club stands at Japfest / Tunerfest / BTCC At Brands throughout the year, when there's no apocalypses on.
  28. Haltamer

EP3 I might be about to go mad and get an FK8...

https://www.civinfo.com/threads/rattle-fixes.425919/#post-5510232 Some of my fixes here - 4.5K is probably the A pillars; Give them a push whilst revving through 4.5k and see if there's any change.
  29. Haltamer

I did experiment with adjusting to match calculated load ratings and such, but in thr end I've found OEM pressures are pretty much perfect. Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  30. Haltamer

I'd buy it if I lived next to the good B roads; it's small size and rally credentials make it perfect for British roads - however, despite the tech (ACC / LKAS) it isn't cut out for grand touring use IMO - I'm sure it would start to feel rather cramped after a few hundred miles, an area where...
  31. Haltamer

If they were that difficult about tyre size for return, you can get 245/30/20 linglings for about £40 a curve XD Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  32. Haltamer

I've had mine on for a while and I'm having some second thoughts - with the lower roofline on the 10G from the off, it feels a bit like I'm sitting in a bunker esp. With the widening effect they have on the A pillar. Mine seem to be a pretty good fit and look good enough, and they were useful...
  33. Haltamer

EP3 Clutch delay valve removal?

I've found this in the teardown guide for the FK8 MT. - Can't see much more than that in what I've got; There's certainly some pumping occuring but I think that may just be for the cooler - Can't see any jets or the like. Will keep digging :P All this gearbox talk has me considering another...
  34. Haltamer

That's very interesting - I wonder if it's a cost / production efficiency measure; I'd expect the seperate air cooled radiator to be more expensive than just bunging it in the water loop. - Probably another reason for the cooling issues that people are having, with the heat not being...
  35. Haltamer

Hmm, as far as I'm aware it's splash lubricated, part of the reason why it takes a little while to loosen up when starting cold. May be able to find it in a parts diagram somewhere? Haven't seen a mention in service manuals either despite briefly looking. Didn't realise there was a standard...
  36. Haltamer

Yes - I am on 255/35/20 - Both for the extra protection and saving. absolutely zero rub; I drove over Hardknott pass with these tyres - All angles of lock and up to 30% gradient all at once, with zero rub - It's about as close to an OEM test routine as you'll get! Similarly, Even if the shocks...
  37. Haltamer

Oh dear.... Seems like I've taken the wrong turn and ended up at the ST forum [emoji14] I'm a fan of a tasteful crackle, but not sure about the town-center machineguns - though being switchable it's not too bad :D Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  38. Haltamer

EP3 Stop/start inop and cruise wont cancel

The cruise control allows you several seconds to change gear before cancelling; To test the switch you could engage and hold down the clutch for ~15 seconds or so to see if it cuts off. Re. Start stop, Do you have the I-mid "stop start" message turned on in settings? - That should give you a...
  39. Haltamer

I have indeed :) As many wings as possible to offend boring people ;)
  40. Haltamer

For anyone interested in how they look on the car, grabbed a quick snap whilst walking by earlier.
  41. Haltamer

A few bits... ACF50'd The underside of the engine bay; Rinsed out the arches and ACF'd the suspension too - That should keep it all perfect over winter! Also did a wheel rotation, and a brake & clutch bleed. - Went for a quick test drive, and it still stops and goes so all good! - Ended up...
  42. Haltamer

EP3 2020 grille

That'd be my hope - If you wanted to get _really_ creative I wonder if you could squeeze a long oil cooler just in front of the crashbar? More feasibly though, either just allowing the air to buffet it's way around the crash bar or adding a plastic guide to the front of the crash bar to guide...
  43. Haltamer

I am - Have been for 7000 Miles, and I'm expecting another 10,000 hopefully. I've done a tyre rotation today, and lowest measure on the fronts was ~4.7mm, so the rears (Now fronts) are around 5 - 6mm. That's after heavy road driving and a car handling day (An entire afternoon of extreme high...
  44. Haltamer

You can all stop complaining - £2600. The price of enjoyment [emoji14] Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  45. Haltamer

EP3 2020 grille

Need to get that plinth off too... I know the US Cars have the crashbar right behind the bumper, but I wonder if the FK8 would benefit from some EP3-Esque cutouts where the numberplate is? - A properly done cutout with some mesh could look decent enough, and would be right on a spot of high...
  46. Haltamer

Hmm, Are you still using standard MTF-3 or have you gone for a different fluid? Perhaps something with a touch more hot viscosity would suit better for track use given you don't have the trans cooler of the FK8.
  47. Haltamer

EP3 Rear engine mounts

Hmm, Given most of my driving is on the road I'd probably consider the Hasport 62A in that case - I don't use the car to commute so my driving is either for pleasure or touring, including a tiny touch of track-esque driving here and there. I'll keep it in mind :D
  48. Haltamer

EP3 Rear engine mounts

Back again with another potential mod idea :D Has anyone tried any engine mounts on the FK8? - Hasport / 27won / Inserts for the factory mount? It looks like there could be some good improvements there, but I am a little concerned about NVH - I've seen them described as "Louder" / "More...
  49. Haltamer

EP3 Buying/financing your Type R

Like to think I did :P - 27K on a year old ex-demo with 900 Miles, with the carbon exterior pack :D In the WBAC Bubble a few weeks ago I could've sold it for more than I paid for it after putting on 14000 Miles! - I'm liking the residuals thus far :)
  50. Haltamer

Just doing some 3AM digging as usual and came across this; https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?105912-Modified-clutch-slave-cylinder&highlight=clutch+damper Looks like @veehexx didn't notice any difference, which somewhat puts me off given the systems are mostly identical. Have...
  51. Haltamer

I've already got a short shifter, bushings and a Skunk2 - polishing a diamond here [emoji13] Looking at videos of (other) cars with the delete, it seems up make a very noticeable difference. I'm warming up to the idea - don't have a spare slave cylinder though so I'm a little apprehensive -...
  52. Haltamer

Another idea having been reading; Quite a few US users report a much nicer / more direct clutch action with the deletion of the clutch delay valve. - Unsurprising as they seem to be universally hated. Has anyone done it here? - I don't have any real issue with the gearchange at the moment...
  53. Haltamer

EP3 Boost Blue

1.6Kg saved with the rear wing :D - Even comes with new boot struts it's so light :) Feels and looks nice too, but I'm not complaining since the dealer put the carbon pack on (Was a demo car). I would like the OE Bonnet scoop to go with, as the OE carbon is a rather specific weave, but £800 is...
  54. Haltamer

Finally own a Type R

That's probably the most factory fresh example I've seen! - Fantastic!
  55. Haltamer

Haltamer's Civic (2019 Rallye Red FK8, FK08 BYE)

Perhaps even more mundane than the air filter, but a worthwhile note if anyone is having the same issue - I had a bit of a creaky accelerator pedal (making springy noises) - not a huge issue, but annoying when playing with the pedals whilst stopped (as you do XD) sprayed some WD40 Silicone...
  56. Haltamer

EP3 CTR 2020 Review

I'm a big fan of Comfort - It's an epic party trick IMO! - I know what you mean with the throttle response, but I don't find it too bad. The steering is actually quite useful; Especially driving around town it makes everything nice and relaxing whilst smoothing off any bumps.
  57. Haltamer

EP3 CTR 2020 Review

I'll join the bandwagon; +R is certainly workable for the road - I'll sometimes dial back to sport for more challenging surfaces, because while +R will hold on perfectly the body starts getting a bit "busy" for my liking. Not sure about anyone else, but does anyone find Comfort to be a bit too...
  58. Haltamer

Saw that on CivicX: https://www.civicxi.com/forum/threads/exclusive-11th-generation-civic-hatchback-fully-revealed-in-official-honda-patent-images.49714/ Doesn't look as exciting IMO - Rear is a bit boring, Front would probably look nice with a splitter and foglights.
  59. Haltamer

Time waits for no man, and I have a weird habit of working on the car in the middle of the night :P Carried on from earlier with a bit more NVH work I had planned; Firstly, a look under the driver's side trim to look over my dashcam cable. I'm still pursuing anything that could possible cause a...
  60. Haltamer

Gear gaiter has been installed! - Matching the interior nicely now, though it's almost a shame to hide the Acuity setup. Before... Everything apart (Nice quick one!) and some new double sided tape applied... You can staple it with a regular desk stapler if you so desire, but with double...
  61. Haltamer

EP3 Bumper off, what’s worth doing?

TBH Only reason to replace IC is for a 400+ Tune or bling reasons - The larger IC's do look the part! I think lag depends on what you go for; Looking at what others report (Mostly Americans as usual!) some seem to give the same or slightly improved spool, whilst other intercoolers worsen things...
  62. Haltamer

Certainly am! Was on holiday over the past week and got the chance to stretch the legs a bit - The extra punch is fantastic for overtaking, especially as it comes in linearly like the OE map. - A little playlist for anyone interested :) Managed to match my overtaking personal best of my old 1.4...
  63. Haltamer

EP3 Bumper off, what’s worth doing?

Intercooler and piping are obvious ones, but on some slightly smaller notes; Could easily access the horns whilst there and change for Supertones with a plug and play adapter. (Can send links if you'd like!) Could also remove the number plate plinth - Something I'd consider doing, and either...
  64. Haltamer

EP3 2 NEW type R Models confirmed ! LIGHT WEIGHT & SPORT Line , black seats back too !

Based on a recent article, they've sold ~2800 (FK8s) in the UK - Yet the numbers are beyond 30,000 now - They're selling them (literally!) faster than they can build them in the US, hence the horrendous markups being reported on the US Markets (Dealers charging up to 10K over list price in some...
  65. Haltamer

FK8 Fuel pump recall

The main symptom that has been a precursor to failure based on US reports is long cranking times; I must say - Prior to the replacement on mine, (Even when I first got the car) I thought the battery was dodgy as it was taking so long to crank, even after charging the battery - It never presented...
  66. Haltamer

FK8 Fuel pump recall

Rumblings from US FB are that the recall will expand to all cars eventually; I have seen a few posts from people with FP Failure that weren't in the recall VIN but failure was caused by the recall issue.
  67. Haltamer

EP3 CTR 2020 Review

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=23&t=1892205 PH Review published too - No real mention of suspension issues there. Wonder how long before NGK210 will pop up? (For anyone familiar with PH!) :P
  68. Haltamer

Currently waiting for a new gear gaiter to come from Kolourkoncept in suede - sent off a dodgy ebay one that fitted perfectly but was made of crap material - hopefully have that to do tomorrow! On a more boring, maintainence note, just fitted a new cabin filter - mostly for the sake of it, but...
  69. Haltamer

FK8 Fuel pump recall

That is a bit shoddy - may be worth a complaint Imo, as the dealers have know about the recall for a while now. That's the first full failure I've heard of in the UK! Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  70. Haltamer

EP3 Rear pad replacement

Slight change of tack, but someone on FB was asking about bleed nipple sizes the other day for the front calliper - Sent me down an internet rabbit hole as usual, and I found these: https://www.stahlbus.com/products/en/bleeding-system/index.php Not only do they look very functional, they also...
  71. Haltamer

EP3 Boost Blue

To continue playing devil on your shoulder; The wing is a very functional piece - Makes an excellent table when you're stopped for lunch, and it's one of the most satisfying parts of the car IMO - For the first couple of months, I'd look for the shadow of my car on the road and chuckle at the...
  72. Haltamer

EP3 Boost Blue

Just go for the boost blue and the wing :D Nobody will have the chance to see who's driving when you scream by anyway :P Anywhom; Call me a yob but I find the thought of people thinking / saying "Oh, look at that obnoxious car / wing / asbomobile" rather hilarious. I originally wanted grey...
  73. Haltamer

EP3 CTR 2020 Review

Must say, think I'm glad it's not a huge improvement - as with you, don't want an alcantara wheel (would be grotty in short order!) or fake sounds. Gearstick I sorted myself with the acuity and a skunk2 - better than the OE2020 I'm sure [emoji14] Also, aside from logr, isn't the headunit...
  74. Haltamer

EP3 Rear pad replacement

@arcam pop me a message :D Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  75. Haltamer

EP3 Honda Civic 2017 + Honda 3D Sound Kit

Just dug up my post from Civinfo: https://www.civinfo.com/threads/haltamers-new-civic.423781/post-5493917 Was just under £250 for all of the speakers! (That doesn't include the tweeters, Budget an extra ~£60 for that!)
  76. Haltamer

EP3 Rear pad replacement

Peering at the rear calipers, Looks like I'll be due a pad replacement fairly soon (Just passed 14K) - What has everyone been doing re. the parking brake retraction? I've seen the guides around that recommend the Autel AP200 to get the EPB into maintenance mode, as well as all manner of dodgy...
  77. Haltamer

FK2 FK2 aftermarket intercooler

Not personal experience, But I know of a fair few builds that have used the Forge Intercooler quite successfully - Seems to be a common feature among 400+ FK2's!
  78. Haltamer

EP3 Honda Civic 2017 + Honda 3D Sound Kit

Hmm; There was a similar DSP avaliable for the FK2 that was similar plug and play. To be honest, For £375 you can do far more than the DSP - That's about the budget I used to change all of the speakers and add sound deadening (All plug and play changes too; Nothing that can't be reversed.) -...
  79. Haltamer

EP3 CTR 2020 Review

Interesting to see they've only sold 2794 here! Rarer than I thought! Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  80. Haltamer

EP3 CTR 2020 Review

I wonder if they're being given 0 mile demonstrators (Given the newness) and that's a part reason for the reported concern over ride quality? IMO, Thinking back to when the car was new, the dampers did seem a little more "aggressive", Particularly in secondary ride - After a few thousand miles...
  81. Haltamer

About time to start a car thread methinks; Gives me somewhere to keep track of everything I've done to it - Have made an earlier start over on Civinfo, but need to update that one too! The current list of modifications is (Take a breath!) Exterior - OEM Carbon pack (Wing...
  82. Haltamer

FK8 Fuel pump recall

Had mine last week; would go so far as to say it's improved cranking times (seems to start up more cleanly) and perhaps even smoothness, which are some of the symptoms reported by those who've had complete failure in the US. It's the in tank pump, so take it in with as low fuel as possible to...
  83. Haltamer

FK8 A big disappointment

My car's an Ex-demo with a few rattles that rear their heads when the planets misalign. It's bloody annoying, but I've sorted most of them out now - Either way, It's worth it for the driving experience:- Not just myself, but It's surprised a number of others (Including some extremely...
  84. Haltamer

EP3 Thinking of trading in for a 2020 - thoughts?

Does anyone yet know if the 2020 Dampers themselves are a new part number, or if it's just the control unit that has been changed? - From what I've read, I can't see anything that mentions specifically revised dampers other than the sampling rate of the controller. If so, would be a nifty...
  85. Haltamer

Can't think of many other hatchbacks with a hotwheels [emoji16] Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  86. Haltamer

I've seen a few taking delivery of sport-line models in EU too, so looks like they're getting everything out. You can play with the 2020 configurator on the Eu sites; Honda.nl for example has the limited edition and sport line available to configure. - Not sure if there's much point putting...
  87. Haltamer

In other news, Had another B service today; ~12,000 Miles. Had them change the MTF whilst at it; Noticeably easier 1 - 2 change and much smoother through all gears as a result.
  88. Haltamer

I must say, I didn't bother disabling when I did it but yes, pulling the battery would probably be prudent :D There is a screw under the SRS label on the A pillar, the rest is trim clips - there should be removal guides about :) Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  89. Haltamer

Hmm, have you checked the A pillar where it meets the dash? Can sound like a buzzing - just push gently on the very front of the A pillar where it meets the screen and it should stop. Remove and add tesa tape to solve. Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  90. Haltamer

Fixed the most annoying, persistent, secret dash rattle that sounded like it was coming from inside the speedo and was rather intermittent. - Has been on and off since I got the car, before and after I removed and reinstalled the whole centre console etc... The lower plastic of the centre...
  91. Haltamer

FK8 PRL Intake - Evap hose / Coolant line rub

Yes, full HVI Got mine from torque GT amd fitted myself - sound is fantastic, and the numbers from American tuners seem to check out quite nicely (and in some cases better than the eventuri!) Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  92. Haltamer

Cheers! - Looks like I'm on the right track then, as I have seen some American users with all manner of odd rotations / reroutings which I couldn't make work.
  93. Haltamer

One for those of you with a PRL Intake; I'm having some trouble with a bit of a rub on the coolant line against the evap adaptor on the PRL Intake, as well as a rub on the Evap hose against the engine cover. Now, Over the past few evenings I've tried adjusting the rotation of the hose itself...
  94. Haltamer

FK8 FK8 test drive

One thing I will add, I find that the first few changes can be a bit notchy before the box gets up to full temperature / oil has splashed about (not 100% sure but I'm fairly it's just splash lubricated.) Beyond that, all riflebolt. Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  95. Haltamer

FK8 FK8 test drive

12,000 - No crunches or noises IME. (Aside from the single one, under another driver, who probably botched the shift anyway!) I do think you've test driven a lemon! - Speaking for our local Honda club, ~10+ FK2 / 8 Drivers, none of which have had any gear issues at all, even with remapping...
  96. Haltamer

FK8 FK8 test drive

I can't think of any changes to the gearbox other than the weighted knob and linkage adjustments:- I'm not aware of any actual in-box changes - It seems a little unlikely, but at the same time it's the sort of thing that doesn't get mentioned in press releases. https://youtu.be/1M-QktDQqh0...
  97. Haltamer

ABS light HELP

If you search around civinfo for "tin foil trick" there is a way to display ABS fault codes on the dash - Fiddly, but less than a HDS :D
  98. Haltamer

FK8 FK8 test drive

Hmm; Wondering if you've test driven one that's been ragged beyond redemption or just a lemon:- I've only had a single crunch, and that was when a friend very (! :P ) breifly tried the car; Even then they're not sure they were 100% on point with the change. Other than that single incident, it's...
  99. Haltamer

FK8 Going stage 2 - thoughts?

Keep me in the loop on the bluespark ;) (One inane question; Does it impact the "feel" of comfort / sport / +R modes? Wouldn't have thought so "too much" as it's just throttle mapping by mode) Best place to go would probably be the US forums - For 400 I'd have thought a sports cat would do it...
  100. Haltamer

Hmm, perhaps a little outdated as the ps4s replace the PSS (and are generally in 1st, very closely followed by contis and goodyear ef1s) Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Back