• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Haltamer

EP3 Rear engine mounts

Back again with another potential mod idea :D Has anyone tried any engine mounts on the FK8? - Hasport / 27won / Inserts for the factory mount? It looks like there could be some good improvements there, but I am a little concerned about NVH - I've seen them described as "Louder" / "More...
  2. Haltamer

EP3 Clutch delay valve removal?

Another idea having been reading; Quite a few US users report a much nicer / more direct clutch action with the deletion of the clutch delay valve. - Unsurprising as they seem to be universally hated. Has anyone done it here? - I don't have any real issue with the gearchange at the moment...
  3. Haltamer

EP3 Rear pad replacement

Peering at the rear calipers, Looks like I'll be due a pad replacement fairly soon (Just passed 14K) - What has everyone been doing re. the parking brake retraction? I've seen the guides around that recommend the Autel AP200 to get the EPB into maintenance mode, as well as all manner of dodgy...
  4. Haltamer

Haltamer's Civic (2019 Rallye Red FK8, FK08 BYE)

About time to start a car thread methinks; Gives me somewhere to keep track of everything I've done to it - Have made an earlier start over on Civinfo, but need to update that one too! The current list of modifications is (Take a breath!) Exterior - OEM Carbon pack (Wing...
  5. Haltamer

FK8 PRL Intake - Evap hose / Coolant line rub

One for those of you with a PRL Intake; I'm having some trouble with a bit of a rub on the coolant line against the evap adaptor on the PRL Intake, as well as a rub on the Evap hose against the engine cover. Now, Over the past few evenings I've tried adjusting the rotation of the hose itself...
  6. Haltamer

FK8 Fuel Pump Recall

I'm sure those of you who're following the American community on facebook / elsewhere will have caught wind of this. I've checked the VIN on the UK site a couple of times, but no cigar as yet. Read elsewhere that they're currently going through a DVLA process before they publish the recall -...
  7. Haltamer

FK8 Auto-High Beam experiences

Just in the process of compiling things to bother the dealers about when they re-open ;) I've noticed that my auto-high beam can be a little dithering; Sometimes flashing people a little way infront etc - The car seems to think it's in NFS Underground and is challenging everyone to races on...
Back