• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. veehexx

KSport brake kit

does anyone have experience with ksport brakes on track? I've heard a rumor they're releasing a package for the FK2/FK8 soon and since i'm in the market for 2peice discs anyway, i figure it might be worth considering since they'll be vastly cheaper than the APRacing/brembo kits. the ksport's...
  2. veehexx

cheap alloys on trackday?

I've been toying with the idea of using my cheap (£650 RRP) 18" cast alloys that i use for winter, for trackday duty in the warmer months. yeah they're heavy but tyres are so much cheaper and more variety than on 19's. i figure i could go for 19" road tyres & 18" trackday tyres for roughly the...
  3. veehexx

new EBC disc thoughts

been speaking with TDI-North about discs and they're claiming that EBC have much improved their quality from 10-15years ago when i last used their turbogroove discs (which i thought were junk even for road). does anyone have experience with their current disc range, specifically the USR range...
Back